Remitly

Remitly

Brand Manager for Remitly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

bad very

Hello, who else had trouble with Remitly? The transfer was canceled and the money was not returned to the account, the company policy says in 10 working days, but 1.5 months have passed and the money has not returned to the account (1000 euros ) Very suspicious company !!!!1000 euro!!!!

Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just brilliant, incredibly fast.

Having tried a number of different services - I think Remitly is quite outstanding with the money I send to Philippines. Basically an instant service rather than waiting days for the funds to appear in the receivers account or be available for cash pick up. The user interface is the best I have seen.

What people don't realise is that the legitimate services like Remitly have a fair bit of legal restrictions placed on them - and those restrictions can cause unintended events like the occasional transaction being held up.

Basically I find that after the first transaction for any new receiver the system works brilliantly.

No one service is good for all - but please ignore the negativity, this is a great service.

Rates and Fees

This scam tops all covid conspiracies

This is a terrible scam. They have taken my money on the first transaction and then cancelled the transaction, locked my account and not refunded the money. What a scam. Beware if you use this company to loose your money.

Rates and Fees

Money never received and Remitly has no idea where money went !!

Transaction showing at online portal as successful without transferring the money and customer care has no idea about that. Raised a complaint and keep putting from one department to another and remitly have no idea where money went. They committed to respond back to original complaint with-in 24 hours, never contacted back to provide any update. Called back after a week and still no idea. Apart from money, I don't feel good about the personal information I shared as I asked the question and they had no response to that.
AVOID this company at any cost.

scott
scottHobart, TAS

Do Not Use this "service" absolutely terrible!!!

Absolute disgrace for the receiver to wait two days to receive the money i sent, two calls to Remitly.com and got the same excuses and told it's someone elses fault....never ever will i use this company again. Western union charge more but the money is there in 5 minutes,im disgusted at this terrible "service".

Shaheen Laila
Shaheen LailaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

I am extremely dissatisfied with their service! The amount I wished to transfer has already been deducted from my bank account yet the recipient hasn’t received the transfer for 8 days now and the Remitly Support team are unable to assist or even locate my funds. I have called them several times and have spent 40 minutes on call each time with no solution to my problem. They promise to have a supervisor call me back but they never do! Never using this Service provider again and will take this up legally with ACCC

Gurpreet S.
Gurpreet S.Victoria, 3076

It’s a Breeze

I don’t know why so many negative reviews here . I was initially reluctant but thought to give it a go . 1st time user money easy setup transferred in less than 10 min at a great price.
Thank you .

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Edward
EdwardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service wow .. not really

Kev
KevCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible service and clueless support staff

Used it a couple of times with no dramas. Then i requested to increase daily limit as i needed to send more. Further details were required,, all provided. Then get asked for documents they can't legally ask. Ah the best part, I told the support staff to double-check exactly what they were asking for and got told they have to just read what's been told to them. STAY AWAY

Martin B
Martin BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service! Is this a Scam?

I transact regularily internationally, and was recommended to use Remitly. I gave it a try, it turned out very badly. Terrible customer service. On a par with terrible World Remit. These guys are happy to "steal" your information and plead "policy" after they have it. As with World Remit, Remitly is definately not recommended by me

Joy
JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Safe, Fast And Easy! Great Customer Service!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You'll probably have to wait when if it is your first time on Remitly but after that, everything is smooth. Plus the customer service is a PERFECT! I've made so many transactions on Remitly and I have never encountered any problem.

I had a chat with their customer support named Omar and I forgot the other one, and they are great, as well as their team.

I really recommend Remitly!!!! 100%

Thakur
ThakurSydney, NSW

Terrible time waster

Time waster can’t help with any query,
Always says tgey don’t knowAbout any question’s answer not recemended,
Tried many time never successfully but takes money from account every time, really wasted time

Tommy
TommyVictoria

Untrust service. Please do not use this service. Worst experience

I used express service. but My bro didn't receive it and wait and wait. No update information etc.....
Finally I've cancelled the transaction. but problem is.... still I couldn't get back my money. on chat, They said it takes 24 hours. that's it..... I can't trust this horrible service. please do not use this.

markspoon
markspoonSouth West, WA

Never use it again

No service , money on hold due to Identity questions ( no problem , I send first time ) but No way to send documents to any address , as none provided . Had to wait for their response , took 2 Days . never again. Express is something else. Next time I use standard Bank Transfer . Got a call from that Fraudulent Organisation after 2 days . They asked whether am I employed or not , and what is the Money for . ?? THAT IS NOT OF THEIR CONCERN !! Privacy is a foreign word for them . Transfer was canceled , I hope I get my cash back , but I am NOT sure about that . will see. This foggy Organisation should be banned in Australia .

Monique