Remitly

Remitly

Brand Manager for Remitly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just brilliant, incredibly fast.

Having tried a number of different services - I think Remitly is quite outstanding with the money I send to Philippines. Basically an instant service rather than waiting days for the funds to appear in the receivers account or be available for cash pick up. The user interface is the best I have seen.

What people don't realise is that the legitimate services like Remitly have a fair bit of legal restrictions placed on them - and those restrictions can cause unintended events like the occasional transaction being held up.

Basically I find that after the first transaction for any new receiver the system works brilliantly.

No one service is good for all - but please ignore the negativity, this is a great service.

Gurpreet S.
Gurpreet S.Victoria, 3076

It’s a Breeze

I don’t know why so many negative reviews here . I was initially reluctant but thought to give it a go . 1st time user money easy setup transferred in less than 10 min at a great price.
Thank you .

Joy
JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Safe, Fast And Easy! Great Customer Service!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You'll probably have to wait when if it is your first time on Remitly but after that, everything is smooth. Plus the customer service is a PERFECT! I've made so many transactions on Remitly and I have never encountered any problem.

I had a chat with their customer support named Omar and I forgot the other one, and they are great, as well as their team.

I really recommend Remitly!!!! 100%

Ignore bad reviews

As long as you enter your legitimate details & correct recipient details, sending money is completely safe and SUPER QUICK for FAST option, & up to 5 days for NORMAL option. I have been using Remitly for over a year on regular basis with no issues. Perfect transaction every time :-)

Money Transfer Services