Remitly

Remitly

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Remitly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Miserable! Accused of being a criminal for trying to open a Remitly account!

Save the best

Why negative comments? So far I have no issues. Very convenient and transparent. Easy to send. Fast reliable. Why write negative comments when you can’t use the online process properly. I give excellent to Remitly.

Cindy C
Cindy CSydney, NSW

its express delivered

my friend in Indonesia need money help, so I give it a try even though concerning about the low score rate. However the outcome turn out great as the money gets through without any delay and my friend get the money from her bank account. I think as long as the recipient's information is correct, there is no any problem to get the money.

Rubbish

Just made my first transaction and they blocked my account. I'm 59 years of age own a respectable business with employees and I tried to transfer $300 dollars and they blocked me

Find out how Remitly compares to other Money Transfer Services

Do not try using Remitly to transfer money.

They either hire incompetent employees, or they are a scam.
I tried to open an account three days ago.
I got an email ( apparently from Remitly) after starting a transfer, which said my transfer had been completed. A couple hours later I get another email saying "Money transfer cancelled".

I Get that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and feverishly try logging back into my account to see what happened to my money and find out my supposed account no longer exists!
The phone number says there's a longer then normal wait time, then drops the call.
Sould have would have read all the horrible reviews first!
Still trying to work this out.

I don't know why lots of negatives reviews. But to be honest Remitly still the best .I experience once but they refund my money! So im so happy with the service so far.

bad very

Hello, who else had trouble with Remitly? The transfer was canceled and the money was not returned to the account, the company policy says in 10 working days, but 1.5 months have passed and the money has not returned to the account (1000 euros ) Very suspicious company !!!!1000 euro!!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just brilliant, incredibly fast.

Having tried a number of different services - I think Remitly is quite outstanding with the money I send to Philippines. Basically an instant service rather than waiting days for the funds to appear in the receivers account or be available for cash pick up. The user interface is the best I have seen.

What people don't realise is that the legitimate services like Remitly have a fair bit of legal restrictions placed on them - and those restrictions can cause unintended events like the occasional transaction being held up.

Basically I find that after the first transaction for any new receiver the system works brilliantly.

No one service is good for all - but please ignore the negativity, this is a great service.

Rates and Fees

This scam tops all covid conspiracies

This is a terrible scam. They have taken my money on the first transaction and then cancelled the transaction, locked my account and not refunded the money. What a scam. Beware if you use this company to loose your money.

Find out how Remitly compares to other Money Transfer Services

Money never received and Remitly has no idea where money went !!

Transaction showing at online portal as successful without transferring the money and customer care has no idea about that. Raised a complaint and keep putting from one department to another and remitly have no idea where money went. They committed to respond back to original complaint with-in 24 hours, never contacted back to provide any update. Called back after a week and still no idea. Apart from money, I don't feel good about the personal information I shared as I asked the question and they had no response to that.
AVOID this company at any cost.

scott
scottHobart, TAS

Do Not Use this "service" absolutely terrible!!!

Absolute disgrace for the receiver to wait two days to receive the money i sent, two calls to Remitly.com and got the same excuses and told it's someone elses fault....never ever will i use this company again. Western union charge more but the money is there in 5 minutes,im disgusted at this terrible "service".

Shaheen Laila
Shaheen LailaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

I am extremely dissatisfied with their service! The amount I wished to transfer has already been deducted from my bank account yet the recipient hasn’t received the transfer for 8 days now and the Remitly Support team are unable to assist or even locate my funds. I have called them several times and have spent 40 minutes on call each time with no solution to my problem. They promise to have a supervisor call me back but they never do! Never using this Service provider again and will take this up legally with ACCC

Gurpreet S.
Gurpreet S.Victoria, 3076

It’s a Breeze

I don’t know why so many negative reviews here . I was initially reluctant but thought to give it a go . 1st time user money easy setup transferred in less than 10 min at a great price.
Thank you .

Edward
EdwardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service wow .. not really

Kev
KevCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible service and clueless support staff

Used it a couple of times with no dramas. Then i requested to increase daily limit as i needed to send more. Further details were required,, all provided. Then get asked for documents they can't legally ask. Ah the best part, I told the support staff to double-check exactly what they were asking for and got told they have to just read what's been told to them. STAY AWAY