Remote Pro

Remote Pro

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service

I found the customer service second to none when they went over and above of to be of assistance. The products I purchased were of good quality. The instructions for setting up the remotes were clear and concise. I would highly recommend this company. I have no connection to this company except being a satisfied customer.

Sandy L

Sandy LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick service and fairly decent quality comparable remotes

I have bought comparable (non genuine) remotes online from Remote Pro twice now, about 3 years apart. It is far cheaper to buy these remotes than the cost and bother to replace the battery in them. They are programmed in literally one press of a "learn" button on my Gliderol motor. I bought 3 of them at less than the cost of one genuine remote, and were received within one week of ordering them. They came with a basic (basic because the process actually is) instruction sheet on how to program them. Too Easy!!

Product Purchasedcomparable remotes for Gliderol garage door
Stephen Golding

Stephen GoldingSydney, NSW

The remote worked first go.

Brought a house with no garage remote control. Purchased one from Remote Pro. Great quality, easy setup and click up goes the roller door with a great big smile. I recommend this remote only to people who want an easy setup is it’s a quality remote,

Ian

IanTasmania

Works well

excellent service and great product, i was very sceptical that this remote would work with my car but followed the simple instructions on how to program the remote with the car this took seconds to do and worked first time with both remotes, fantastic service from remote pro simple to follow web site and ordering system and delivery was fast, great value at $30 each

Product Purchasedremotes
Haydo

HaydoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Process was easy

The product arrived in a speedy time. Package well sealed and exactly what I ordered complete with battery. Works perfectly very satisfied customer. Happy to order again from them anytime.

BluesilverPromo

BluesilverPromoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the right product delivered quickly and worked perfectly

Found the right product, easily on site from a great range available. ordered and paid for plus options on delivery and accessories. the right product delivered quickly and worked perfectly

Chrissi

ChrissiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely incredible service

I don’t usually leave reviews but this is definitely one of those exceptions. I ordered remotes in the morning and received them in the afternoon on the same day. Extraordinary service!!!!

Impressed

Purchased a new locking remote for my AU Ford from Remote Pro, it arrived on time with easy to follow installation instructions, worked perfectly the first time and every time since and cost me less than 25% of the best price I could find elsewhere, highly recommend Remote Pro for service, price and product.
P H Bendigo.

Product PurchasedAutomotive remote
LWR

LWRPerth, WA

Have not received remote

I have not received my remote , about 2 months now , I have emailed them 3 times , with no reply .
I just can't see how all these reviews are real , I could not have received worse service !!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedRemote for garage door .

Tony W

Tony WMelbourne

Great cheap replacement car remote with fast service

Original/genuine Ford remote damaged beyond repair. Found Australian (Qld) seller of non original remotes at good price. Very helpful, quick email response, fast deliver to Vic (4 working days). Remote included battery easily programmed to car, worked first time no problems.

Chippie G

Chippie GPerth, WA

Replacement Holden Commodore key casing

Thought I’d need to replace my Holden Commodore keys for lots of $ but was very happy to find just the replacement casing here and only cost $10! Arrived in a couple of days keys are now like new!

GREG

GREGMelbourne

Very happy with the service and product would have no hesitation to recomend to anyone when needs a new remote

Very easy to navigate store good range of products each remote is top quality would not hesitate to recomend to anybody who needs a new remote top service and quality.

Harry B

Harry BCentral, TAS

Can’t fault the product or service

I received two remote controls for my ba falcon within three working days to Tasmania. It took me less than 20 seconds to program both remote controls. fantastic. I would recommend these products to anybody. Very impressed. I am the first person to give negative reviews for anything I do not like. I cannot fault the product or service

John Sheehan

John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

JUNK

Bought two ptx5 units for my compatible garage door opener. Had spent literally hours trying to get either working and NOTHING. Went out to Bunnings, bought a genuine ptx5 and had it sorted in approx 20 seconds. Painless. Dont waste your time with this rubbish. Not going to stuff around with junk and then have to call support to programme a simple remote??? - The whole exercise cost me a lot more than actually buying genuine in the first place. Never again.

Gjs-51

Gjs-51South East Queensland, QLD

I had purchased one item a while ago and now another one of the same

I have just ordered and already had confirmation of the transaction and invoice by email.
It was easy to navigate through the portal, to find what i wanted, enough details were given. And the free postage was an option.
Product is the same as before as I was very happy with it and now wanted one for my wife.
Great!

Excellent service

I ordered from melb and received the next day easy to program my new remote i rang for help and very helpful thanks

Michael

Michael

I purchased the wrong unit, no problem with refund. They helped me find the right unit. Many thanks, will highly recommend Remote Pro. Michael

Dat

DatPerth, WA

Good service

I ordered a Gliderol Garage Door remote from Remote Pro and it didn't arrive in the mail. Contacted Michael the Sales Manager and a replacement arrived within a few days.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service; excellent products

Could not have been happier with the customer service, the products delivered and the speed of the delivery. So much so that I was prompted to write this review.

Grandmama

GrandmamaCentral, SA

EZee-PZee

The Order arrived promptly, discretely but firmly packaged to discourage Mail Box theft and, preserve the integrity of the order.

The Instructions, written in suitable large print, were enclosed, clear, concise and user-friendly .

Total time from mail box to open Garage Door: not more than 5 minutes.

So far, a very highly commendable service and product. Given I am 85 years of age, if I can manage this, then 99% of the population will be able to do likewise. A five star recommendation.