Remote Pro

Remote Pro

Brand Manager for Remote Pro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)
RobMid
RobMidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free overnight delivery and very low price

Ordering was intuitive. Free postage and arrived overnight.
Comprehensive product range with low prices. The price was $3 more than a replacement battery and Low price included FREE postage. The website says 2 to 7 days delivery. Mine arrived the next day.
Great quality product that installed first time in 30 seconds.
A nice change to get such service.

Randy
RandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t ask for a better service than this

I ordered 2 remotes that were delivered in 2 days which was sooner than I expected and had to send one them back for a replacement as it wasn’t working. The replacement turned up a day after been sent off. Excellent. Great service.

bad product quality and customer service

The remote is malfunctional. When I told the seller, they didn't replied my message. They then blocked my account from further transactions after I left a negative review.

Prags
PragsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad i bought this

We bought 2 garage door remote first from Dick smith but couldn't program them. I was so unsure if it will work either but thought of trying it after i saw many good reviews and i am so glad i made a correct choice. It was a 2 mins easy set up. My husband was so happy as we had a hard time with our previous purchase but this was so easy and worked immediately. Now i have ordered second one and also told our neighbors as they want a new remote too. Very Happy:)

Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service

I found the customer service second to none when they went over and above of to be of assistance. The products I purchased were of good quality. The instructions for setting up the remotes were clear and concise. I would highly recommend this company. I have no connection to this company except being a satisfied customer.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Sandy L
Sandy LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick service and fairly decent quality comparable remotes

I have bought comparable (non genuine) remotes online from Remote Pro twice now, about 3 years apart. It is far cheaper to buy these remotes than the cost and bother to replace the battery in them. They are programmed in literally one press of a "learn" button on my Gliderol motor. I bought 3 of them at less than the cost of one genuine remote, and were received within one week of ordering them. They came with a basic (basic because the process actually is) instruction sheet on how to program them. Too Easy!!

Stephen Golding
Stephen GoldingSydney, NSW

The remote worked first go.

Brought a house with no garage remote control. Purchased one from Remote Pro. Great quality, easy setup and click up goes the roller door with a great big smile. I recommend this remote only to people who want an easy setup is it’s a quality remote,

Ian
IanTasmania

Works well

excellent service and great product, i was very sceptical that this remote would work with my car but followed the simple instructions on how to program the remote with the car this took seconds to do and worked first time with both remotes, fantastic service from remote pro simple to follow web site and ordering system and delivery was fast, great value at $30 each

Haydo
HaydoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Process was easy

The product arrived in a speedy time. Package well sealed and exactly what I ordered complete with battery. Works perfectly very satisfied customer. Happy to order again from them anytime.

BluesilverPromo
BluesilverPromoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the right product delivered quickly and worked perfectly

Found the right product, easily on site from a great range available. ordered and paid for plus options on delivery and accessories. the right product delivered quickly and worked perfectly

Chrissi
ChrissiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely incredible service

I don’t usually leave reviews but this is definitely one of those exceptions. I ordered remotes in the morning and received them in the afternoon on the same day. Extraordinary service!!!!

Impressed

Purchased a new locking remote for my AU Ford from Remote Pro, it arrived on time with easy to follow installation instructions, worked perfectly the first time and every time since and cost me less than 25% of the best price I could find elsewhere, highly recommend Remote Pro for service, price and product.
P H Bendigo.

LWR
LWRPerth, WA

Have not received remote

I have not received my remote , about 2 months now , I have emailed them 3 times , with no reply .
I just can't see how all these reviews are real , I could not have received worse service !!!

Tony W
Tony WMelbourne

Great cheap replacement car remote with fast service

Original/genuine Ford remote damaged beyond repair. Found Australian (Qld) seller of non original remotes at good price. Very helpful, quick email response, fast deliver to Vic (4 working days). Remote included battery easily programmed to car, worked first time no problems.

Chippie G
Chippie GPerth, WA

Replacement Holden Commodore key casing

Thought I’d need to replace my Holden Commodore keys for lots of $ but was very happy to find just the replacement casing here and only cost $10! Arrived in a couple of days keys are now like new!

Read more reviews - page 2