Remote Pro

Remote Pro

Brand Manager for Remote Pro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Randy
RandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t ask for a better service than this

I ordered 2 remotes that were delivered in 2 days which was sooner than I expected and had to send one them back for a replacement as it wasn’t working. The replacement turned up a day after been sent off. Excellent. Great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedGarage Door Remote Control for ATA PTX-5 v1 Trio Code

sylvia
sylviaasked

I have a 2013 hyundai i20. One of the buttons on the cover is damaged. Is this compatible?

Justin M.
Justin M.asked

How do I program my new Holden Calais remote? No instructions included ???

Peter
Peterasked

purchased a replacement remote for garage door received it within three days But when I tried erasing the factory code it would not erase the LED would still light saying that the code had not been deleted. I tried a number of times to no avail. Does this mean that maybe the unit could be faulty can you Help?? regards peter

Check senor on

Scott

If door works from control panel either sensor is dirty or incompatible remote . Still no luck contact remote pro.