Remote Pro

Remote Pro (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)
Dat

DatPerth, WA

Good service

I ordered a Gliderol Garage Door remote from Remote Pro and it didn't arrive in the mail. Contacted Michael the Sales Manager and a replacement arrived within a few days.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service; excellent products

Could not have been happier with the customer service, the products delivered and the speed of the delivery. So much so that I was prompted to write this review.

Grandmama

GrandmamaCentral, SA

EZee-PZee

The Order arrived promptly, discretely but firmly packaged to discourage Mail Box theft and, preserve the integrity of the order.

The Instructions, written in suitable large print, were enclosed, clear, concise and user-friendly .

Total time from mail box to open Garage Door: not more than 5 minutes.

So far, a very highly commendable service and product. Given I am 85 years of age, if I can manage this, then 99% of the population will be able to do likewise. A five star recommendation.

Just what I wanted.

Great product and service. Going to buy another one next week. Instructions easy to follow, coded in 2 minutes and working. Very happy.

Robbo

RobboNoosa

Great service & remote

Such an easy process & replacement garage remote so quick to programme. Delivery within 2 days of online order. Detailed instructions included.

macalroy

macalroymelbourne

Very short life span

I have purchased six (6) of these garage door openers and the best I've got out of one is about 12 months. Two (2)
lasted six (6) months: little canister? on the circuit board breaks off. This product is very easy to bind to your garage
door, but do not last very long.

Kerry

KerryTumbi Umbi 2261

Excellent Transaction

An excellent purchase. Price was marvelous. Purchased three remotes for the price of one at other locations contacted. Order arrived promptly and was set up in a short space of time.
Excellent transaction in every aspect. Thank you

Holly Richards

Holly RichardsQld, 4870

Exemplary Service

I easily located a very reasonably priced remote control for our Ford ute on Remote Pro's excellent website. Ordering was easy. Fast despatch meant I had the remote in a few days. The remote came with a battery & instructions and I had it programmed to the car in a matter of minutes :) The whole process was seamless and very pleasant. Could not recommend Remote Pro highly enough.

excellent product

Arrive quickly easy setup excellent service would definitely recommend to family and friends, excellent website easy to navigate and use.

Great Product,Top service.

Very impressed with delivery time, QLD TO WA, in 3 working day. Product as advertised and my wife and I programmed remotes as per instruction which we both found easy to follow, will buy again from Remote Pro.

Lorraine J

Lorraine J

remote for garage & security gate

Priceing very good delivery was within three days excellent product would recommend to friends instructions were also easy to follow

Busted

BustedPerth, WA

Did the job

Brilliant Service, fantastic price, great experience

I purchased 2 garage remotes from Remote Pro, they answered my questions really quickly and I received the remotes next day. Thanks Remote Pro, highly recommended.

Blue Jeans

Blue JeansSydney

Just About Perfect

Was quoted between $75-95 for my replacement garage remote and then found Remote Pro. Was quoted $15 !!! Of course I ordered 2. No problems in payment, delivery took around a week, I didn’t mind I was in no hurry but the directions need to be a bit more comprehensive. Otherwise great service, great price.

sam

samPerth, WA

bunch of liars

Where is my order? Supposed to be here last week, but the tracking says it's still in Brisbane and will be here in 7-10 days? On what? The back of a donkey?

Easy, Quick and Proffesional

Easy ordering process, fantastic dispatch and response time, professional customer service and affordable prices. From the start to finish of dealing with this company I couldn't fault anything! What a great, reliable, Aussie company.. would definitely recommend. AMAZING!

a1me

a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of comprehensive instructions with replacement remote meant rollerdoor died costing hundreds to

Brilliant result!

So impressed with quick and easy delivery. Found exactly what I was looking for. Just a few clicks then watch the letter box. Couldn't be happier. Would use again without hesitation!

Big Al

Big Al

Professional Service

Ordered my genuine remote on a Sunday and order was filled that day. Item was posted on a Monday and received on Friday in country NSW. Free packaging sturdy. The programming instructions are concise and easy to understand. I also viewed video. I recommended it to a local friend who ordered one pronto. I will definitely order again if needed as I have three of the little blighters.

Everything was perfect.

Remote pro service was great. The order arrived in three business days and the remote key I bought came with instructions and took no time to code in and work. Great price too.