Remote Pro

Remote Pro (page 3 of 3)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)
KB

KB

Great company

Remote Pro seems to be excellent at what they do and offer. I ordered garage remote for my ACDC Euroglide garage door and it arrived as it was promised and was quickly put to use in less than a minute. Would surely recommend this company. They also seem to offer postage free which is a bonus.

Neil

Neilalkimos

Excellent price and service

I bought 3 remotes for my garage door at a fraction of the cost they wanted to charge me at my local shops.postage was quick and they were so helpful in setting the remotes up.Great all round service.

SmartMan

SmartManPerth

Great service!

Bought 2 Honda CRV key cases for $10 each. Fit perfectly, so I don't have to change the whole key and immobiliser. Save $$$...Also they arrived within time frame given.

happy Wife Happy Life

Fast - efficient service - cost is excellent when compared with other companies - garage door supplier was not very interested in supplying a smaller remote - "Remotepro" provided exactly what we required no problems that satisfied our needs
recommend this organisation anytime

Very professionally run.

I ordered an extra Guardian remote accidentally, I only required 1× remote and 1× compatible wall mount/bracket.
I noticed that I had an extra one in my cart , so I tried to rectify my cart. Thinking I had sorted out the mistake, I proceeded to the checkout and finalized the purchase. Only to see on my receipt that I'd still purchased 2 of them (I forgot to update the cart after the alteration).
So I fired an email at them ,describing how I screwed up.
The very next working day, they replied to my email and had already done the refund.
Couldn't have asked for a better/ more rapid rectification.
Thanks heaps fellas, I'll be back for sure

Ryan

RyanAlbury

Awesome! Cant recommend more!

Got lots of help from the guys at Remote Pro, awesome work from them! Got everything all sorted! So happy

Great example of how an online business should be run.

Great price, great product, great service-especially from Michael. Having dealt with Remote Pro previously, I was much relieved and grateful they were still in business and going strong so I could buy off them again. Goods arrived promptly & exactly as described.

RHM

RHMSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Remote Pro

Easy to use online shop and very fast delivery. Best price on garage remotes I could find anywhere. Remotes are very good quality and work exactly as described. Easy to follow coding instruction sheet included, very thoughtful thanks folks!

SilverSnake

SilverSnakeMelbourne

Great place to get aftermarket Merlin remotes

Got a few Replacement Aftermarket Merlin remotes from these guys on eBay and i couldn't be happier, The price was great and the delivery was prompt. I found the remotes to be of good quality with good range although the original remotes reach a little further, i'm still happy with them. I also got some VX/VT Holden remote cases off them, Quality is good so far had the cases on my car key for almost a year and they are holding up well. I would recommend these guy for your remote needs.

Daniel

DanielVictoria

Great product event better customer service

Look this is simple - you WONT pay over the top prices, the quality is great, delivery quick and l had the need to seek assistance and the effort to help me was exceptional! So good I'm now life long customer.

Fast and efficient..!!

Competitive price with fast efficient delivery.
Product was as stated and works well.
Knowing Remote Pro were in QLD and myself being in NSW I expected a bit of a delay but to my delight the products showed up sooner then expected.

Paul B.

Paul B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company to deal with.

Thoroughly recommend you deal with this company. Easily contactable and good customer service. The prices are very competitive. Michael in particular was most helpful

Great value & easy to use remotes

Easy to set up at great value bought 2 1 for myself & the other for my partner we both love the remotes very stylish as well. Highly recommend this remotes to anyone needing a reliable remote.

kshutch

kshutchMelbourne

5 out 5 for product and customer service

Fantastic quality at great price. Customer serice exceeded my expectations. Will do further business in the future and highly recommend to others.

Fast reliable service

I ordered this through e/bay $14.00 roughly. It arrived in a few days in my letter box when they said it would. Free postage. I bought the same thing a few years back from Ford Australia genuine parts service center for a woping $100.00 roughly do the math.

Falcon remote

I ordered two new remotes for my BA falcon, they were well priced, delivered within a week and the instructions to pair the remotes to my car were accurate and simple to use. Very happy customer. Thanks.

Garage remote

Purchased a remote never got it and lost my money. This happened more that five month ago. Management were very aggressive and not accommodating they had tryed to make it my fault.

maungshay

maungshayWestern Australia

Great Service

I recently needed to urgently replace my panel lift door remote control. I contacted Remote Pro and received the 2 x new remotes within 5 days from Eastern States. Great service and they were cheaper than buying local, with postage. Well done guys!!