Remote Pro

Remote Pro

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

bad product quality and customer service

The remote is malfunctional. When I told the seller, they didn't replied my message. They then blocked my account from further transactions after I left a negative review.

LWR

LWRPerth, WA

Have not received remote

I have not received my remote , about 2 months now , I have emailed them 3 times , with no reply .
I just can't see how all these reviews are real , I could not have received worse service !!!

John Sheehan

John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

JUNK

Bought two ptx5 units for my compatible garage door opener. Had spent literally hours trying to get either working and NOTHING. Went out to Bunnings, bought a genuine ptx5 and had it sorted in approx 20 seconds. Painless. Dont waste your time with this rubbish. Not going to stuff around with junk and then have to call support to programme a simple remote??? - The whole exercise cost me a lot more than actually buying genuine in the first place. Never again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Remote Pro compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

sam

samPerth, WA

bunch of liars

Where is my order? Supposed to be here last week, but the tracking says it's still in Brisbane and will be here in 7-10 days? On what? The back of a donkey?

a1me

a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of comprehensive instructions with replacement remote meant rollerdoor died costing hundreds to

Garage remote

Purchased a remote never got it and lost my money. This happened more that five month ago. Management were very aggressive and not accommodating they had tryed to make it my fault.

sylvia

sylviaasked

I have a 2013 hyundai i20. One of the buttons on the cover is damaged. Is this compatible?

Justin M.

Justin M.asked

How do I program my new Holden Calais remote? No instructions included ???

Peter

Peterasked

purchased a replacement remote for garage door received it within three days But when I tried erasing the factory code it would not erase the LED would still light saying that the code had not been deleted. I tried a number of times to no avail. Does this mean that maybe the unit could be faulty can you Help?? regards peter

Check senor on

Scott

If door works from control panel either sensor is dirty or incompatible remote . Still no luck contact remote pro.