Remote Pro

Did the job

Blue Jeans

Blue JeansSydney

Just About Perfect

Was quoted between $75-95 for my replacement garage remote and then found Remote Pro. Was quoted $15 !!! Of course I ordered 2. No problems in payment, delivery took around a week, I didn’t mind I was in no hurry but the directions need to be a bit more comprehensive. Otherwise great service, great price.

sylvia

sylviaasked

I have a 2013 hyundai i20. One of the buttons on the cover is damaged. Is this compatible?

Justin M.

Justin M.asked

How do I program my new Holden Calais remote? No instructions included ???

Peter

Peterasked

purchased a replacement remote for garage door received it within three days But when I tried erasing the factory code it would not erase the LED would still light saying that the code had not been deleted. I tried a number of times to no avail. Does this mean that maybe the unit could be faulty can you Help?? regards peter

Check senor on

Scott

If door works from control panel either sensor is dirty or incompatible remote . Still no luck contact remote pro.