Renault

2.0

Mei Na D.

Mei Na D.Sydney, NSW

updated new followup

As i posted last week, i had 4times engine off on the road and waiting for repair and loan van. Today i need to updated. Head office is nothing and they contact dealer but only the reception . So rediculous,and what the head office told me is totally different with dealer. And i still waiting for loan van ,no any reply and alread 3weeks.
Shame on you ! Renault.

Store LocationMccarroll s service center
Gary G.

Gary G.

Appalling Customer Relations

We have had 2 Renault cars that we had issues with and the approach of their Customer Relations department is just appalling. You are just dismissed and treated with contempt. You have to fight every step of the way to get anywhere. Ill never buy another Renault.

Robert I.

Robert I.Hobart, TAS

Renault Megane great little car

I brought a Renault Mk3 B32 Megane Privilege in 2011, it has never missed a beat, though it has always been serviced by an independant agent. I replaced the battery after eight years but was given ample warning via the car maintenance system that the old battery was on the way out, otherwise nothing electrical or mechanical has failed, couldn't be happier with the car.

Store LocationSpecalist Car Center Hobart

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Terrible, major engine problem

Parts take forever to arrive from France. Car performance poor , Renault performance very sub standard. Shutdown your dealerships they don’t like providing crap car and crap service. The tow truck driver said that Renaults keep him in business

Store LocationSydney City - closed
spider66

spider66QLD, 4211

Shocking Customer Service

I seriously doubt this car brand will be around much longer in Australia. I had serious problems with a brand new Renault. I wasn't getting any help from the dealer and the Service Manager would hide in his back office if I went to see him. I received no feedback no email no follow up. In the year 2020 if a company cannot even reply to a customers email you know its a very average company. Stay away be warned as soon you drive out of the showroom your totally on your own.

Store LocationGold Coast
Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Don't be fool for the first year of good running

Store LocationSydney City Renault (closed)
Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive repair and long parts wait!

Orlando

OrlandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car maintenance

Took my car to have it serviced and they did a good job.
They offered me a spare car for free but they warned me that if something happened I had to pay an excess of 2000. Which I think is too much considering they said this is part of customer service

Store LocationBerwick
Martin

Martin

Great vehicle, terrible customer service

Nathan

NathanIllawarra, NSW

Worst after sales service we have experienced

We've been stuck with a Renault Megane for 4 years from new that uses up to 3 litres of oil between services. Renaults response is "that is within our parameters". Even had their Wollongong service rep tell us most BMW's and VW's do this and maybe we don't understand European cars. We strongly regret our purchase of this car from this company.

Store LocationGateway Renault Wollongong
Adam

AdamPerth, WA

Solid car

We've owned our Diesel 2wd Koleos for about 5 years, and only had one minor issue with the (of all things) the sun visors. Car has been solid as a rock.

Store LocationOsbourne Park Renault
Duncan

DuncanPerth, WA

Great car - poor service

Store LocationWanneroo Renault
socttyg938

socttyg938Moncrieff 2914, ACT

Great car

2013 renault megane rs265 - have had no issues with the vehicle at all.
Servicing is a little more expensive than other vehicles but nothing crazy.
Car drives great, enough power and handles like it's on rails.

cate

cateIllawarra, NSW

Some good some bad

Less than 3 years and both sets of shock absorbers and an engine failure later. The last is maybe covered by warranty. Waiting to hear back from them. Took a lot of insistent phone calls for them to move from their 2-3 weeks before we can look at it. No car for a week now.

Store LocationWollongong Gateway
HannesOosthuizen

HannesOosthuizenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Company that doesn't stand behind the rubbish they sell

Store LocationBrian Hilton motorgroup Gosford Huma Holdings

David

DavidNorthern Territory

Avoid at all costs

Extremely unreliable cars and very poor after sales service.
The Captur purchased has been nothing but trouble since the day it was purchased fault and fault including air conditioning, severe oil leaks, engine management problems, suspension problems and list goes on and on.
If parts are required be prepared to wait at least a month or them but in most cases longer.
The car can be off the road for weeks and Renault will offer NO support with loan cars etc they basically fob you off and don’t want to know you.
Once bitten twice shy and would never buy any Renault product ever again.

Store LocationDarwin

Untrustworthy dealers & service

Unreliable service promises. Capped service means nothing. My one year old car went in for service & came out with outrageous invoice stating so many faults.. both wear & tear plus warranty related issues it did not seem to have. There were other female customers invoiced the same issues on the day I was there. My near new tyres came out looking like swapped to older ones.. complained about squeaks, they charged me for brake pads replacement unrelated to the noise complaint.. picked the car up with same problems. My door handle damaged.. I would never buy another RENAULT again nor utilise their service team. The initial dealers & its service team closed down so had no choice but to go to the next nearest in mid north shore.. Disgusted.

What a disgrace!

My Renault Megane has had 3 major faults in the first year of its life - including the gear box having to be replaced! Under consumer law I am entitled to a refund or replacement but Renault Australia and Werribee Renault are shady and trying to get out of their obligations. Don’t be confused into thinking your new car warranty actually offers you any protection!

Zan

ZanMelbourne

Terrible customer service and no after sale support

Lukasz

LukaszPerth, WA

Renault Wangara

Had a great experience in purchasing my Renault Megan GT Premium from Renault Wangara. The dealership was great to deal with and nothing was an issue with and the car was delivered on time. Highly recommend the dealership and make sure to ask for Jeff as he made buying the car an easy experience. Cheers

BodyHatch