Renault

Renault

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Renault

Paul Laragy
Paul Laragy

Do not buy a Renault Kangoo

My Kangoo at 4 1/2 years old and fully serviced as to Renault service schedule had to have a new engine ! I hadn’t even finished paying for it ! Tried to discuss this major problem with the Renault dealership I purchased it from and from Renault Head Office but basically the response was tough luck. Couldn’t afford to pursue it legally or wld have taken them to Court.

Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW

Do not Buy a Renault Clio

No customer support from Renault you are just at the mercy of the dealer network

Have 2 x Cup Trophy s ( Ha meant to be a track day car ) No wonder they cant win any F1 races

Will never purchase a Renault again

Cheap As Chips

Sold on price only in Europe, do not buy unless competitive with Chinese brands. Rubbish. Citroen/ Peugot worse. Don't even mention Fiat

Edgar S.
Edgar S.South East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE Roadside assist & call center

My car broke and is still on the road after 4 days. More than 10 calls to the call centre, promises that they will be there in 2 hrs, and no solutions. Very unprofessional staff! Stay away and avoid headaches.

Seamus
SeamusIllawarra, NSW

Think about this before you buy a "Renault"

Barry Sandry
Barry SandryIllawarra, NSW

My Renault Trafic Pooed its Pants and no one knows how to wipe its bottom.

I have two Renault Trafic Vans, but only one is on the road. My second van, purchased only 6 months ago has had gearbox troubles and No one at Gateway Renault in Wollongong NSW knows how to fix it. I am
a tradie working 6 days a week and need my vehicle. It is now January 5th, the Van has been in and out of the workshop, diagnosed 3 times and with Gateway since December 1 and as of yesterday when I again had to call the dealership to get a progress report, I was told they were unable to tell me when it would be fixed. Well hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle and the cow jumped over the moon.

Andrew
Andrew

Please read my experience before buying a Renault

Robert
Robert

Fantastic Warranty Support

I have owned numerous Renault commercial vehicles for use in my business (currently on my fourth).

I have only needed parts or warranty support once, and this is very recently. The replacement part (an expensive piece if you had to buy, but as it was under the 5 year warranty it was FREE) was delivered to the dealership for replacement under warranty within a week, during COVID with no questions asked and no objections. I was very impressed and thankful, as generally you read lots of warranty horror stories for all vehicle manufacturers online.

Thanks Renault Australia!!

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Worse than bad

Nick Ellison
Nick EllisonPeel, WA

Parts pricing is diabolical in Australia

I gave a 2014 GT Line Megane. Nice car but when things go wrong they will charge you like a wounded bull. For example I needed a simple TX valve for the air conditioning, a part I can buy from UK for £60, Renault Australia wanted $573. Won't be buying another Renault.

Kylie W.
Kylie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Lemon - Renault 2017 Megane Gt Line!

Purchased this vehicle 2 years ago and have had nothing but problems ....... 12 months after purchase the transmission had to be replaced, now 12 months on and another major part in the transmission is gone and doesn't move through gears - but Renault Australia has just informed me that this is not a major issue however the vehicle is undriveable. The head unit from word go has not performed properly and Renault's way of fixing is do a computer software update - now has had three or more already and still doesn't function correctly. Not to mention the other various issues and Renault Australia want me to keep this vehicle - have asked for replacement vehicle or refund - looks like we are off to court.

Damir
DamirGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service and car service from Renault Australia.

Very bad customer service and servicing of the car. Promised fixed price service for first 3 years, but nothing included

Mei Na D.
Mei Na D.Sydney, NSW

Be careful to buy renault master van

My, master van was having 4times engine off in the middle of road,for this issue, renualt service spent almost 3months to find the issue. Now 4months passed, my master van has new issue, front shoke has oil leaking. I reported to service center, they booked me for almost 3-4weeks after. How amazing, and tell me, if you found you need urgent repair,you can bring in but we are not going to look at until we have time. Probably 1week and no loan van.
So amazing. Really regret to buy renault master van, service is really really poor. Unbelievable,it is happening in Australia.

Michael Parsons
Michael Parsons

Non Existant roadside assist

Purchased a Koleos mostly because of the 5 year warranty and 5 year roadside assist. The first time I tried to call the roadside assist number there was no answer. Tried repeatedly over the following hour then called the dealership, who also could not raise them. (They were still trying to get an answer 2 days later) Eventually I had to sign up to the NRMA who helped out. I was promised a full refund by Renault although at the time of submitting this review, and after numerous promises I have still to received it. Do not buy a Renault for the warranty or roadside assist. Both are worthless.

Jack H.
Jack H.Sydney, NSW

Great car, terrible head office support

I bought a Zoe last October and am very pleased with the car. However, it was delivered without owner's manuals. I have been trying since November last year to get these sent to me from Customer Service in Melbourne, without success. There is still no projected delivery date and Renault is saying some customers have been waiting since March last year for their manuals. Sounds like they need a management shake-out.