Renault Kangoo X76.II

Renault Kangoo X76.II

See the Best Vans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

oldguy60AU

A Little Different But A Nice Experience

Engine Size1.5L Turbo
alicerita
alicerita
Spent Sir
Spent Sir

Renault Kangoo Lemon

Beware: do not buy this car. I purchased a 2009 model and I used it in my cleaning business. It's done only 40,000 km but in that time I have changed a cylinder, starter motor, the entire air con system and all out of warranty. Roughly $6K of work. Now this week I am told the computer is broken which is another $2-3K. I bought it because it was the only auto van in market and was good price. Worse mistake ever and to rub salt into the wound Renault Australia that is run under Nissan could not give a toss about my concerns. French are good at wine, cheese and running away from wars. Cars. No. Disgrace.
Small
Cyclinder broken. Starter motor. Air con system.

TransmissionAutomatic

WheelbaseShort
RileyKid

RileyKid

Good

compact practical and comfortable. Great work horse. Zippy engine and all the creature comforts of most passenger cars. More pricey than Combo but combo has no features, cheaper than Caddy and more eye catching. Great billboard for any business
car like drive, dual side loading dorrs 2 airbags ABS a/c as standard