Love the car - Koleos Life MY18
A very good stylish looking car, Good value for money, handles well. Build is far better than Honda CRVs. Interior feels much nicer for $32,000 mid size SUV, nice features. 10.5L/100km. A/c works well with dual climate control which i feel is a std. for this range. Spacious legroom, comfortable , reasonably quite while driving, CVT is good.
Renault Koleos Life - Go You Good Thing!
Purchased Renault Koleos Life base model in mid 2017 on a special driveaway deal 2016 plate car.
- Those looks, wow! No other car this side of 50k comes even close but that is admittedly subjective
- Engine has plenty of power, bit of an oldie but proven and reliable 2.5L taken straight from Nissan Xtrail
- Transmission is smooth and confident
- Full digital dashboard, easy to read, customisable. Makes the ones with old-school dials look ancient and hard to read
- Spacious inside, superbly comfortable, classy, mostly quality switches and plastics. Excellent audio quality.
- Excellent rear view camera, crystal clear, auto-adjusts brightness, accurate guiding lines
- Great warranty, servicing intervals, free roadside assistance. Value for money+++
- Those looks - deserves 2nd mention
- R-Link software is incredibly complicated
- Paint is thin. Yes, thin. Even the gentlest scratch will strip away the external layer of paint. Good luck with rock chips on gravel roads, especially if car is white. I would happily give Renault $15 they saved on the paint to make this right
- fuel consumption bit higher than advertised, on standard roads and reasonable braking and accelerating
- cruise control falls apart on hills, can rev uncontrollably