- Verified purchase
Love the car - Koleos Life MY18
A very good stylish looking car, Good value for money, handles well. Build is far better than Honda CRVs. Interior feels much nicer for $32,000 mid size SUV, nice features. 10.5L/100km. A/c works well with dual climate control which i feel is a std. for this range. Spacious legroom, comfortable , reasonably quite while driving, CVT is good.
Renault Koleos Life - Go You Good Thing!
Purchased Renault Koleos Life base model in mid 2017 on a special driveaway deal 2016 plate car.
- Those looks, wow! No other car this side of 50k comes even close but that is admittedly subjective
- Engine has plenty of power, bit of an oldie but proven and reliable 2.5L taken straight from Nissan Xtrail
- Transmission is smooth and confident
- Full digital dashboard, easy to read, customisable. Makes the ones with old-school dials look ancient and hard to read
- Spacious inside, superbly comfortable, classy, mostly quality switc...
|Category||Midsize / Medium SUVs|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable (CVT)|
|Drive Type||Four Wheel Drive (4WD)|
|Fuel Consumption||8.1 L/100km|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60 L|
|Engine||4 Cylinder 2.5L|
|Max Power||126kW @ 6000rpm|
|Max Torque||226Nm @ 4400rpm|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Ground Clearance||210 mm|
|Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)||2,000 kg|
|Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)||750 kg|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
|Release date||Jan 2016|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.