Renault Koleos

Renault Koleos (page 4 of 5)

H45, HZG

• Comfort

Cami

CamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect "mum" car!

Apart from being an awesome, easy drive with smooth handling and quiet operation, this car is packed with features you didn't even know you needed!
My favourites are the baby mirror at the front, the built in window screens and tray tables and the split rear door. An absolute pleasure to drive!

Nords

NordsDurban, South Africa

Good solid off roader.

BadgeDynamique

JensingtonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Koleos Bose premium 2015 vs Koleos Privilege 2014

BadgeBose Premium
Jensington

I just want everyone to know, however, that after a month of driving this car, I absolutely love it. The fuel economy is amazing, and it's incredibly comfortable.

3 Years - 100000k Review

Stylish, Smooth Driving, Safe though a bit slow to gas up. - Koleos 2,5 Petrol

It's an amazingly stylish car from the outside and from within it is very complete for what you pay for.
They driving in Colombian highways (very sharp curves and more curves) it's by far one of the best SUV I have ever driven. Though a small engine. Totally worth it!

Our dearly departed Koleos

BadgeExpression
nicko

nickomelbourne

excellent offroad capability for a suv

Badge0
Ming

MingAU

2013 Diesel 2.0T Bose 2wd

jlowder

jlowderMelbourne

A good SUV is a dependable no fuss SUV

BitpartCanberra

Japanese quality, French flair!

Bitpart

Follow up 2 years later: no revision to my original post, had absolutely no adverse issues with the car. Just replaced the tyres at 45000 km, otherwise just the annual service.

JanjucSouthwest, VIC

Good, Could Be Better

Bbalanced

BbalancedSydney, NSW

This car has amazing carrying space

I agree with the other reviewers about how great this car is. I have the petrol model 2010 Renault Koleos H45 Privilege 4X4 with leather seats and bose speakers etc. What I especially love is how my Kayak (the Tequila that splits in two parts) fits easily into the back. I pull the two levers, situated at the rear window, and both back seats fold down - voila. When I moved to my new house the most amazing amount of newly purchased furniture fitted in and saved me the delivery hassle.

Frannie

FrannieNapier

Love my car!

Honesty

HonestyMelbourne

I Love It

I haven't enjoyed a car like this since I was 18 with a mini gts. It is simply great. Lots of space . plenty of gadgets and sensational sound system. The engine is quiet but nifty . Absolutely recommend. The smoothest ride and tall enough to see well ( I am short) . The boot has enough space to fit anything.

cardriverSydney

Brilliant car

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

An Excellent City/on-road SUV

beebeegee

The Renault R-Link store seems to be live, finally.

mthuttrochester

great car value for money

JeremySydney, NSW

It has the best car price vs quality ratio

GBVMelbourne

Almost the best car I have had

Tony West

Tony West

BadgeBose Special Edition

Shabeer A.

Shabeer A.asked

Koleos

Any feedback on the fuel smell near the petrol tank. Tank is on quarter full. Can hear the air lock pressure release when tank cap is opened?
[email removed]

Puneeth B.

Puneeth B.asked

Koleos H45 (2008-2015)

Hey Guys,
I just purchased a 2014 Renault Koleos with 169000kms on the clock. Little did I know that the car's CVT is infamous for how reliable it can be. Does anyone here have a 2014 or earlier Koleos? How much mileage has your car racked up so far? I'm a little anxious now - what should I be doing to ensure this car continues running without giving me too much of a hard time.

Stevenj32

Have the transmission oil changed, its expensive, but should be done every 100,000 kilometres to assure the transmission survives, we will sell our Koleos, 2017 just before the warranty runs out, no faith in the transmission, ours has been terrible from brand new, never again.

Mark C.

Mark C.asked

Koleos

Hi. Does the Koleos, 2019, have automatically folding mirrors when you lock the car? The dealer says it does but we cannot get it to work. We cannot seem to find it in the manual either. MMMM, can we trust a car salesman?

Stevenj32

Trust a carsales man?, no, most know nothing about cars at all, our Koleos has folding mirrors via a button on the arm rest, I believe the intent might have it, that is might, as models differ country to country, the Koleos is available with a normal auto in some countries, alas, not here, don't believe the mirrors fold auto, hope your Renault is up to your standard, a few more months and we sell ours, thank goodness, cant stand the vibration in the transmission any longer.

Other Midsize / Medium SUVs