Renault Koleos

Renault Koleos (page 5 of 5)

H45, HZG

• Boot Size
  • Features
  • Comfort

iAMpOWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Early days, but lovin' it!

TransmissionAutomatic
BadgeExpression

TLMelbourne

Good good

Got a 2009 second hand for 18K drive away. 40000 KM only (not AWD)
We are very happy, for such price it ticked all boxes.(6 air bags and all safety )

I will probably use the car for another 6-8 years so the second hand price doesn't matter to me.

I wouldn't consider Koleos if i have the budget for a new car, however, 18K wasn't enough for a Japanese SUV (with 6 airbags)
X trailer Engine and Renault body. The body is very solid
CVT gear box....

iAMpO

What is it that don't you like about the Koleos' CVT? Or are you implying that you would have preferred a manual shift? Just a minor but accurate technical point - CVT isn't a "gear box" -as the acronym self-evidently implies.

TL

The car was crashed last month on a 80KM /hour highway. The chassis and built were so solid.The family wasnt injury nor even felt impacted. Big thanks and farewell to my koloes as both car were total loss (the other party was a falcon)

NitinChhatwal

NitinChhatwalSydney

Great family and practical car!

Very happy with the car... bought a Dynamique model 2012 model. Practical car with loads of features French owned company, designed and engineered in Japan, assembled in South Korea.
Love Tray tables, air con, and curtains at the back. Capped service for 3 years $299 with 24/7 roadside assist for free... great drive, cheers
European car features and compact but enough practical space
Leg room at back is good but not generous... Can recline back seats though

BadgeDynamique
Midsize / Medium SUVs

Find out how Renault Koleos compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

Nicole M.Victoria, Australia

Save yourself the trouble!

traceyleejohnson
traceyleejohnson
Scoter1
Scoter1
Toke

Tokealtona

Love the car .... but not sure if i would buy it again .....

Nicole M.

This is my car and my problems only times it by 1000 and you get close to where I am at!

Jinxed
Jinxed

Love everything about my car!

Fred17

My rear carpet disintegrated over 3 years (but looked daggy within first year). Renault replaced with up-market rubber mat with partitions.

This is an excellent car, and one that anyone purchasing a small 4WD SHOULD consider. It is based on the Nissan X-Trail so the 4WD credentials are good. The car is designed in France and features some unique design elements and functional ideas. It is built in Korea at the Renault-Samsung plant, which appears to be excellent in quality control as evidenced by the quality finish of this vehicle.
Quality, Presentation, Design Style, Value for money and Unique
Seats a little flat, deceiving size

Update on previous review

cardriver
cardriver

I think you'll find that no matter how much you pay for any new car, in few years they're all worth about the same (not much) unless it's a dealer price which doesn't reflect any real market value what so ever.

DalenSue

DalenSueMelbourne

Better than you think

We looked long and hard at the compact SUV's available and read many reviews before actually getting out there and looking closely at the cars themselves. This one surprised us with its luxury and practicality without the big price tag from some of the "luxury" brand cars.

We almost did not buy the car though....the first dealer we went to visit was rude, and sarcastic. We then relooked at the other cars available before coming back to the Koleos and another dealer. We recommend you do NOT buy the car from Ringwood Renault dealer in Victoria.
Luxury without the price tag

Midsize / Medium SUVs

Find out how Renault Koleos compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

OPL09

OPL09

BadgeDynamique

Shabeer A.

Shabeer A.asked

Koleos

Any feedback on the fuel smell near the petrol tank. Tank is on quarter full. Can hear the air lock pressure release when tank cap is opened?
[email removed]

Puneeth B.

Puneeth B.asked

Koleos H45 (2008-2015)

Hey Guys,
I just purchased a 2014 Renault Koleos with 169000kms on the clock. Little did I know that the car's CVT is infamous for how reliable it can be. Does anyone here have a 2014 or earlier Koleos? How much mileage has your car racked up so far? I'm a little anxious now - what should I be doing to ensure this car continues running without giving me too much of a hard time.

Stevenj32

Have the transmission oil changed, its expensive, but should be done every 100,000 kilometres to assure the transmission survives, we will sell our Koleos, 2017 just before the warranty runs out, no faith in the transmission, ours has been terrible from brand new, never again.

Mark C.

Mark C.asked

Koleos

Hi. Does the Koleos, 2019, have automatically folding mirrors when you lock the car? The dealer says it does but we cannot get it to work. We cannot seem to find it in the manual either. MMMM, can we trust a car salesman?

Stevenj32

Trust a carsales man?, no, most know nothing about cars at all, our Koleos has folding mirrors via a button on the arm rest, I believe the intent might have it, that is might, as models differ country to country, the Koleos is available with a normal auto in some countries, alas, not here, don't believe the mirrors fold auto, hope your Renault is up to your standard, a few more months and we sell ours, thank goodness, cant stand the vibration in the transmission any longer.

Other Midsize / Medium SUVs