Renault

Renault

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (15)
Imran

ImranWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst work vehicle ever, unreliable

Stay away from renault unless you can afford to be out of business for 3-4 months. My 2014 renault traffic stopped engaging transmission all of sudden. Had to wait 4 weeks for renault local dealer to have a look at it. After was told need new transmission which has to come from france and will potentially take 10-12 weeks after ordering parts. Looking over 6k for repairs.

Renault came through and went above and beyond

I recently purchased a 2014 Megane with all dealer service history and unfortunately after 1100kms of driving needed a major upgrade. The Renault team both customer service, the central team and the team down at Peninsula Renault went above and beyond to see what they could do to help. I was provided with a loan car straight away, the dealt with all the towing and getting it to their service centres and put in a good will insurance claim for me. I ended up being zero dollars out of pocket and the whole way throught he team were communicative, supportive and availabke to answer any questions I had. The car itself has been a gem - it was the one unfortunate malfunction thats now fixed. I will be getting a Renault again.

Store LocationPeninsula, Melbourne Victoria
Gary

GaryBrisbane

Awful

1) Auto start and stop suddenly dead in the middle of nowhere.
2) Brake will to change in 2 years. $580

Store LocationRenault Windsor

Gary G.

Gary G.

Appalling Customer Relations

We have had 2 Renault cars that we had issues with and the approach of their Customer Relations department is just appalling. You are just dismissed and treated with contempt. You have to fight every step of the way to get anywhere. Ill never buy another Renault.

Robert I.

Robert I.Hobart, TAS

Renault Megane great little car

I brought a Renault Mk3 B32 Megane Privilege in 2011, it has never missed a beat, though it has always been serviced by an independant agent. I replaced the battery after eight years but was given ample warning via the car maintenance system that the old battery was on the way out, otherwise nothing electrical or mechanical has failed, couldn't be happier with the car.

Store LocationSpecalist Car Center Hobart
Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Terrible, major engine problem

Parts take forever to arrive from France. Car performance poor , Renault performance very sub standard. Shutdown your dealerships they don’t like providing crap car and crap service. The tow truck driver said that Renaults keep him in business

Store LocationSydney City - closed
spider66

spider66QLD, 4211

Shocking Customer Service

I seriously doubt this car brand will be around much longer in Australia. I had serious problems with a brand new Renault. I wasn't getting any help from the dealer and the Service Manager would hide in his back office if I went to see him. I received no feedback no email no follow up. In the year 2020 if a company cannot even reply to a customers email you know its a very average company. Stay away be warned as soon you drive out of the showroom your totally on your own.

Store LocationGold Coast
Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Don't be fool for the first year of good running

Store LocationSydney City Renault (closed)
Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive repair and long parts wait!

Orlando

OrlandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car maintenance

Took my car to have it serviced and they did a good job.
They offered me a spare car for free but they warned me that if something happened I had to pay an excess of 2000. Which I think is too much considering they said this is part of customer service

Store LocationBerwick
Martin

Martin

Great vehicle, terrible customer service

Nathan

NathanIllawarra, NSW

Worst after sales service we have experienced

We've been stuck with a Renault Megane for 4 years from new that uses up to 3 litres of oil between services. Renaults response is "that is within our parameters". Even had their Wollongong service rep tell us most BMW's and VW's do this and maybe we don't understand European cars. We strongly regret our purchase of this car from this company.

Store LocationGateway Renault Wollongong
Adam

AdamPerth, WA

Solid car

We've owned our Diesel 2wd Koleos for about 5 years, and only had one minor issue with the (of all things) the sun visors. Car has been solid as a rock.

Store LocationOsbourne Park Renault
socttyg938

socttyg938Moncrieff 2914, ACT

Great car

2013 renault megane rs265 - have had no issues with the vehicle at all.
Servicing is a little more expensive than other vehicles but nothing crazy.
Car drives great, enough power and handles like it's on rails.

cate

cateIllawarra, NSW

Some good some bad

Less than 3 years and both sets of shock absorbers and an engine failure later. The last is maybe covered by warranty. Waiting to hear back from them. Took a lot of insistent phone calls for them to move from their 2-3 weeks before we can look at it. No car for a week now.

Store LocationWollongong Gateway