Renewd

Renewd

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)
Jean M.

Jean M.Hunter Region, NSW

Very happily surprised by this company!

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 15

Computer Arrived in less and 24 hours and customer service perfect

Incredible experience. Computer Arrived in less and 24 hours in perfect condition and they credited a discount into our credit card instanslty as it did not work at checkout. Highly recommend.

John C.

John C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service.

Online help was excellent for the criteria I needed.
Delivery was lightning quick and extremely well packed.
The laptop was in excellent condition and exactly as described. 10 out of 10. Well done!

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 15

emetai

emetaiAU

Can't believe what an exceptional good deal I got!

I needed a cheap apple computer to do some swift/xcode stuff for uni and was looking around when I came across this site. I ordered a MacBook Air (2017 in great condition) on Tuesday and I was so happy when it arrived 2 days later on Thursday! It was packed really well and it looked brand new. When I checked the battery cycle on the machine it was really low compared to equivalents on gumtree/ebay. Will definitely be recommending this site to everyone I know. Thank you!

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2017
Cameron

CameronHobart, TAS

THE BEST refurbished laptop company!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMSI GE72
Danny J.

Danny J.Victoria

Disappointing Customer Service

Bought an iMac from them at a very good price. However, upon very minimal use the 2017 iMac was unbelievably slow. Slower than my 2015 MacBook Air. I was only using Chrome and Microsoft Apps.
I messaged Renewd immediately who suggested I factory reset the computer. After some difficulty (some problem with the partition and software install) I managed to do so. However, it made no difference. Renewd ignored me when I followed up with this. I was bogged down with work so waited a couple of months before messaging again. Ignored. Due to the testing times, I requested a swap rather than a refund as I didn't want them to be out of pocket. Ignored.
Since then, I have fixed the issue by forking out more money on a repair.
Very disappointed.

Product PurchasedApple iMac 2017
Edward

EdwardPerth, WA

They Are Understanding

Bought a $279 laptop only 7 months ago. Now the battery is faulty, not holding charge. It had a so called 3 month warranty which I feel is insufficient. I let them know my frustrations about the issue and they understood by allowing for a free return label to have it looked at. I believe its a minor issue so expecting it will be repaired free of charge. Will wait and see.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAcer Spin 5

Stay away from their Sale, they are jacking up the price.

They jack up the price when there is a sale. Terrible sales chat. When told them about the issue, they try hiding the fact by giving a false explanation. Would not buy from them.

Rosy

RosyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Products and fantastic Service

I have bought 2 Mac Laptops and two iPhones. Great Value with a professional service. Had some problem with one Laptop but it was fixed without a problem. They kept in touch all the time until the computer was back on my table.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Apple Air 2017 Refurbised

Let me shout out what a great company with outstanding service. Spent 2 weeks trying to find a good laptop after reading reviews that refurbished with a warranty can sometimes better than when they are produced on the factory line. I purchased a good, not excellent rated laptop from these guys on a Saturday. There was a long weekend and given the COVID issue, it arrived in 5 days. I was updated along the way and even more comforting, was the condition. It may as well be straight of the rack at Apple. Keep up the good work guys and I and friends will be back.
Mark Walker

Josef

Josef

excellent product

Thought it was too good to be true for the prices. but product was exactly as stated, and arrived quickly. very happy with the purchase. I would recommend this company

Poya

PoyaHunter Region, NSW

I was happy, recommend them

I purchased a HP x360 2in 1 in good (or excellent) condition (I am not sure).
The price was good, and I could get a $200 discount on their website for summer. After the discount the price was great.
I received the laptop earlier than promised time. The packing was good. Their communication before and while purchase was good. I did not need to communicate them after purchase, and I did not need to claim for a warranty.
The purchased laptop was as good as I was expecting.

Product PurchasedHP ENVY 17
RippedOff

RippedOffSouth Australia

Do not deal with this company.

Purchased HP Envy X360 2in1 laptop that lasted just over 2 months before a faulty hinge caused the screen to crack & rendered laptop inoperable. Contacted Renewd & was asked to send photos. Did not hear back from them & had to initiate a response by sending another email. Then they responded that the laptop should have been returned to them earlier for them to warrant any action. In other words the "3 month warranty" meant diddly squat to them. They had no intention of trying to repair or replace the faulty laptop sold to us for almost $500.00, which became obvious as they not never mentioned sending the product back to them for an appraisal. Crooks. Do not give them your hard earned money.

Edith V.

Edith V.

Couldn’t be happier

Ordered a MacBook Pro in “Excellent” condition and also with express shipping. Paid online Monday night, and got it in my hands on Wednesday. I had scouted around to find a reliable company, and after reading reviews on Renewd I decided to buy from here and was glad I did. MacBook was in pristine condition! Looked brand new in my eyes. Was easy to connect and set up. Came with a charger and no original packaging which didn’t matter to me.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2015 Early
beerzuki

beerzukiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bargain, PERFECT condition, quick delivery, quick email replies, regular discounts

Product PurchasedHP Spectre X2

Abigail

AbigailCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really pleased with my new laptop.

I found renewd on my FB feed and took at look at what they were offering. I compared many many sites, and chose my laptop, I was able to purchase what I wanted, as opposed to what I could afford. Laptop arrived within 2 days of purchase, and I really am chuffed with my upgrade.

Kate

KateBrisbane

Top Company

The measure of a company is how they support customers when something goes wrong. These people genuinely care. They have a great selection of refurbished computers, are also certified which puts them above companies that do not have this rating and they will customize on request. They also answer questions honestly and without the whole 'It's up to you.' annoying non-response. I checked out options carefully, but time and again came back to the value and service this company offers. In fact, I doubt I'll buy a new computer again after this experience with Renewd.

Aaron

AaronFar North Queensland, QLD

HP Spectre 360 laptop Dead on arrival - buyer beware

This refurbished laptop was rated as excellent condition, but would not turn on, after charging for three hours, still dead. I tried several times to get it started nothing. Finally several hours later it finally started up, the battery lasted less than five hrs then next day dead again, no matter how many times I tried it wouldn't start up, I suspect a faulty motherboard. Very disappointing this laptop was sold to me under the understanding it was in near new condition - but it won't even turn on.

Product PurchasedHP Spectre X360
Aussiebloke

AussieblokeBayles

Very Happy

Just received my laptop after trading my old one in for a very fair price and extremely happy with everything the service has been fantastic and love my new laptop works perfectly with only very minor scratches on the outside

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 510

Tracey

TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Refurbished load of crap

Just wasted money.. Refurbished to look new? Who wants or can manage to see through the 3 marks on the screen.. So annoyed. Cannot believe that they would think this as acceptable to send out.