Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

65 questions from our users

Tommolad

Tommoladasked

How does it go with oil based paints??

Jo Heard

Have you ever used an oil based paint with an ordinary roller ?? What are you painting ??
It's a roller, try it, I'm no expert just a home person that doe's D.I.Y.

Vicki McLennan
Vicki McLennan

When it was advertised it was for acrylic paints as a wash up with water. I do not think it would be wise to use oil based paints as clean up with turps would not be recommended as the roller is foam based.

Naty N.

Naty N.asked

The tv ad says money back guarantee if not satisfied you can return the product. Did you return the product and had your money back? Naty

Jo Heard

Why would I put a positive supportive product review on this ptoduct to then send it back for a refund !!
NO I still have & happily use this product

ReviewingReviews
ReviewingReviews

The whole website doesn't revolve around you, Jo.

Kummohan

Kummohanasked

Is there a specific type of paint to be used with this ? Does dulux paint work ??

No any paint

Alex

Alexasked

May I know how much it cost guys?

Delilah
Delilah

Hi Alex - ours was $120 for two full sets :)

the streaker

the streakerasked

Was waiting for someone to review this and thought it may well be a crap product. We really need some more reviews to stop these TV crooks peddling crap that never works as shown e.g. the Bambillo pillow.

Karina84
Karina84

Yes it is complete rubbish . I feel very sorry for my dad , who brought this . Imagine how I feel being given a gift and then having to tell him its no good .

Paul
Paul

Again the Product Review website came through....we had sat and watching the TV ads for this product and thought it could be useful...as usual however we checked this website to see if anyone had tried it....I guess if the Paint Runner Pro is anywhere near as good as they make it out to be the professional painters would be using them.
And those ads!!....how utterly annoying, you sit patiently awaiting information on cost and all you get is a 'trial' figure and a phone number....never the actual cost....thanks Product Review contributors.

alphacinator
alphacinator

The paint has to be re-invented to prevent it from drying up too quickly to suit this paint pro gadget. Just for experiment's sake, I would add cooking oil like vegetable oil and see what happens although havent tried it yet as the stupid idea just popped in my head.

Get an answer from our members and TV Shop representatives