Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro (page 2 of 14)

See the Best Garden & Power Tools in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Are You Kidding Me!

Far and away the WORST painting product I have ever bought. I spent an hour painting a wall and another hour cleaning all the dripped paint from the floor - the legacy of this "dripless" roller.
And as for being seamless - my wall looked the shunting yard of a major train station. I had to redo the wall with a conventional roller.
This product has since been dispatched to where it belongs - the rubbish bin.

Awful piece of equipment

Paint will not come through, hard to use and roll. does anyone have the address for company please? Brought this as a xmas present was a waste of money completely

I love it

Don"t bother. a big con.

Absolute rubbish, unless you have thin trade paint, it will not work, the stress levels trying to get it to work properly is unbelievable. Should have a heatlh warning on it.

Tony

TonyRedcar

Fell Apart

bought this from high street TV and it fell apart first time I tried to use it £30 straight in the bin. Not worth the money doesn't work at all

Sucked Agaib

Sucked AgaibLos Angeles

Waste of money and time

The roller handle broke after one use. When using, paint comes out thicker at the edges, Smaller roller kept falling off handle. Cheap plastic and a mess to clean up, Even filling is messy and takes several fills for a floor. Lucky it was used for a floor. I cannot imagine using it for wall or ceiling.

Great Tool

Used it today for the 1st time & being a builder I was a bit sceptical! But it was great ( if you read the instructions) make sure the paint is not too thick ( water down) & your away , you can’t paint a average room in 20 mins

Terrible waste of time

The handle kept falling off the gadget to cut in and so paint everywhere. Took ages for any paint to come through the sponge then dried all patchy. Terrible to try to clean... the whole product a waste of £30 !

Keith  H

Keith HSunderland

Not a good product to get

What a waste of money.

Loads of paint wasted, saturated in the roller sponge, patchy allocation, it also keeps falling apart whilst using, the end stopper keeps popping off. Rubbish product, so advice is save your money and don't purchase this product.

dave

daveLincoln

absolute crap

Don`t buy it, couldn`t get either one to prime properly then the handle broke on the big one.
Even ordering was a joke because i had to chase them up to send it. But they was quick to take the money.
Absolute crap

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

It took a long time for the paint to finally work its way through the roller and on to the wall-painted patchy at first. When I went to clean it- it completely fell apart- the fabric came away from the roller, so even if I did want to use it again, I could not- and now I cannot get a hold of the company to get my money back-
BUYER BEWARE- not worth the money

Rubbish

I had to give this 1 star as 0 was not an option. Thought this may be better than using normal roller. Started off OK, followed instructions to the letter. Then bits of flock started coming off on wall and then whole thing came away from frame completely, and paint started pouring out and just about managed to stop the paint from covering the floor. Fortunately it was only an undercoat so no real damage done to surface of the wall. Biggest waste of money ever. Will be going back to good old fashioned roller and tray at least I know that works. May be a little more time consuming but if you want my opinion don't bother with the Paint Runner Pro. Not worth the risk or the money.

No good

Dripped paint - roller material gave poor finish - went straigh to landfill + my true comments would not get published so buyer beware - good quality roller far superior in my view.

Total waste of money!

Left the wall very patchy and leaked more paint than it put on the wall.The side fell of after doing maybe 3 metre square.I don't normally do reviews but save your money instead of making someone rich from a dodgy informertial!

Beware totally useless

If you use quality paint it never comes through you will be priming it for hours total waste of money !!! Your better off buying a normal roller 1/4 of the price.

Mmm, jury is still out?

Filled it, rolled forever trying to prime it, nipped out and got a traditional roller and tray, got back tried the runner pro, low and behold it was working, eventually.
No splatters used an extension pole to teach high places, I like it, tip fill it and leave a while whilst turning in resting tray to prime, have a coffee!

Worst product ever! WASTE of money

I bought this from a TV commercial.It was on sale so I bought 2 of them so my daughter could use one and help me paint. Arrived with no packing slip or a way to contact seller with any issues, which should have been my first clue. Followed the directions to a T. I wet it with water as the instructions said and the first one fell apart as soon as it got wet. Tried to "stuff" the cloth wrap back into the roller thinking it would work. NOPE paint spilled out BOTH ends of the roller- even the side that didn't fall apart!! Tried the 2nd one....no paint came out at all...followed the directions over and over again....still no paint....WASTE OF MONEY AND NO WAY TO RETURN

Waste of money

Used it for the first time today and was very disappointed .Takes an age to prime .It started leaking almost straight away and the foam has already come away and gone all saggy . As for cleaning it you better warn the neighbours because you are going to be using half the water in the neighbourhood .

This was the worst paint system I've ever used

Used it on my summer house by and the roller pad fell apart the paint everywhere it should inform you what paint it should take I used saddolin dual light oak roller lasted only a few minutes