Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro (page 2 of 15)

1.9

Paint runner pro

The paint runner Pro is not a good tool for painting with it doesn't allow thick paint to come out easily, the extendable handle broke on first use the foam material started to rip on the edges after a couple of hours and the corner cutting tool wore away after a few corners .
I have now thrown it away and would not recommend buying one ..
Junk.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$19.00.

RUBBISH

Dont waste your money on this load of rubbish. And yes I did read the instructions. The watered down paint looked like I was just wetting the walls. Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Purchased in June 2019 for A$29.99.

Rubbish ,in my opinion

Broke the first time I used it, the edger was also a waste of time,
Reverted back to standard roller,whilst the roller was working,it took ages to cover a wall,despite following all the instructions to the letter, wont by from that source again

Purchased in January 2019 for A$29.99.

Find out how Renovator Paint Runner Pro compares to other Garden & Power Tools

Heap of rubbish do not buy this product

Uneven finish pad came off after 1st time second one leaked from side unprofessional finishes does not live up to television commercials don’t waste your money big clean up as it left a mess from leaking

Purchased in January 2019.

This is a RIP OFF

Please don't buy this product. The quality is very poor. The pad came off after painting just one wall. The paint finish is also not good. Absolute waste of money.

Purchased in November 2018.

Lucia

LuciaNorth Queensland, QLD

Don't do it people! This product is rubbish.

I filled the blue roller with about half a litre of cream coloured paint and as I painted the wall it was painting blue. The colour 2as coming out of the roller. I had to scrub the wall and repaint it. I got very little paint back out of the roller. I waisted so much time and paint.

Tania

TaniaGreat Southern, WA

Absolute Crap!

Don’t waste your money. Paid over $27 for it to end up in the bin. There’s a seam in the roller so you get lines all over your walls. Took ages to prepare the roller as per instructions.
So disappointed!

Debbie M

Debbie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

The BEST

Best roller I’ve ever used. Painted the whole interior of my house with ease, excluding the ceiling. Feature walls (dark grey) turned out great. Extremely happy with this roller. Definitely highly recommend it

Keith  H

Keith HSunderland

This is far from perfect I can live with out it avoid at all cost

Shocked when I bought this you have to water everything down before it works it took me 3days to emulation one room that room is 8 by 8 .we all no when you start to water emulation down you get a lighter colour not the true colour you want avoid this at all cost.

Shocking!!! Avoid

Doesn't roll paint properly, leaves it very patchy, cornering tool doesn't work after a while as the plastic edge starts rubbing against the wall instead of the sponge, don't waste your money and time, would rather take my time and use a good old roller and paint brush.

Wish I hadn't bothered

I brought 2 can't get paint to come through, its really heavy, even tried u tube to see if I was doing something wrong. Disappointed rubbish only fit for the bin

Disappointed what a wast of money!!!!!!

I had High expectations of using this product the extension pieces are not strong enough to hold a roller full of emulsion/paint after about 3 minutes of using the roller on my kitchen ceiling the the cap that holds the emulsion in popped out and the spillage of emulsion covered my kitchen floor spent 2 hours cleaning the mess up i could not trust this roller any further this item has been dispatched to the rubbish bin where it belongs would definitely not recommend anyone else to waste there money.

Actually a great tool

Bought it and was more than sceptical. Fill it with paint. Rolled it continuously until paint completed soaked through. Rolled it in the walls and it was brilliant, with absolutely no drips!!! Probably people who can’t follow instructsions don’t like it!!

Piece of cheap junk

Read the instructions even watered down paint was still trying to finish one small wall (which looked a mess with p r pro ) when my wife who said I was an idiot for believing the advert finished the other 3 wall with cheap b&q roller what a con

Like every one else i wish i had read the review's first

Like most reviews that have been posted i had high expectations of this product, i didnt even get to use it before it started falling to pieces, the extention pole is to weak to hold a roller full of paint, and when i emptied it after abandoning the job the cap that holds the paint in broke of,some one needs to make a superior version of this product it could be great

Excellent Product

Bought this from Argos last week and used it today to paint a bedroom. After reading some of the reviews I decided to put down painting sheets but as it turned out I could have saved myself the bother. Not a drop of paint was lost, I had bought 7.5lt of paint to do the room but only used about 3? This paint roller was super for the job and the little cutting in roller was also pretty good. The corner tool was no better than using a brush but overall a very good product. The washing out was nearly as long as the painting and the quote of paint a room in 20 minutes I think must be on a modern square boxed house.

Are You Kidding Me!

Far and away the WORST painting product I have ever bought. I spent an hour painting a wall and another hour cleaning all the dripped paint from the floor - the legacy of this "dripless" roller.
And as for being seamless - my wall looked the shunting yard of a major train station. I had to redo the wall with a conventional roller.
This product has since been dispatched to where it belongs - the rubbish bin.

Awful piece of equipment

Paint will not come through, hard to use and roll. does anyone have the address for company please? Brought this as a xmas present was a waste of money completely

I love it

Don"t bother. a big con.

Absolute rubbish, unless you have thin trade paint, it will not work, the stress levels trying to get it to work properly is unbelievable. Should have a heatlh warning on it.

See all Renovator Paint Runner Pro reviews