Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro

See the Best Garden & Power Tools in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

The most poorly made product ever!!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon.

Paint pro

These people are scammers, I paid for the product and they never shipped it. That are thieves and will take them to consumers affair as they never responds to numerous emails

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Was so excited only to be let down ‼️

I was so positive that this would work, that that is how I tackled my painting job. But was only disappointed when it started leaking all over the place and would not roll properly. Please save your money and your possible frustration

Purchased in January 2021 for $35.00.

Absolute rubbish

Total waste of money, time, and effort. My son was trying to "prime" the edger, It took so long I painted the wall in the conventional manner with a roller, did not dare to estimate how long it would take to prime the roller. The product showed no resemblance in the operation, to the item in the TV advert. The advert is totally misleading, as for the "painters" in the advert, they can only be described as clowns. It even cost you money to return it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $29.99.

Paint runner pro

Absolutely a waste of money. Do not waste your time purchasing this product. I went back to using a normal roller. Does not work like shown on tv. Absolute con.

DaveyC
DaveyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor design

Used this product about 3 years ago and was impressed. However bought it again today to paint interior and it is now useless. Design been changed and is now too flimsy to use effectively. Drips constantly and roller actually popped out of its frame

Purchased in November 2020 for $30.00.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful - didn't work & pole snapped

I did as per the instructions said. It didn't work. The roller rolled but paint was sporadic, hardly came out and very uneven. I resorted to YouTube but I was doing everything right and it still didn't work. The paint doesn't come out evenly if at all. Then I attached the pole part to the handle but it snapped off leaving the screw in part inside the handle - terrible quality. I wish I'd read some more reviews as this wasn't cheap - don't waste your money - get a tray and roller brush and do a decent job yourself. Even if you watch Youtube

Purchased for $100.00.

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Karen
KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst roller I’ve ever used!!

Worst roller I have ever used, save your earned money,buy a normal roller & tray,it broke trying to get the paint in, far less trying to get it back out.Terrible invention

Purchased in May 2020 at Groupon for $19.99.

TVSHOP L.TV Shop

Nowhere near as easy to use as advertised

Purchased at Amazon.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Purchased in February 2018 at Show TV Shop for $70.00.

Peter R
Peter RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst product

I tried this roller after my wife bought it and ran out of rollers for a job. It wouldn’t roll very well, very streaky and patchy. The opposite end to filling started leaking terribly, tried to fix, just kept leaking. Made a big mess, put it straight in the bin, found an old roller to finish the job. Absolute waist of money an paint.

Purchased in August 2019 at TV Shop.

Did not work for me !

Purchased in December 2019 for $29.99.

Nigel
NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s now in the bin

Absolute waste of money
Tried rolling on the wall for at least 10 minutes with only minimal paint and very patchy, it was falling apart as I used it.
Don’t waste your money
False advertising

Purchased in April 2020 for $45.00.

Paint Roller - Clever Paintbrush

Absolutely useless the paint from the Flock Edger only came out on the opposite side to the edge where was needed and the flock has ripped and is torn.
The handle on the Edger when connected is loose so paint oozes out on the handle.

Purchased in February 2020 at Not known.

Worst product ive ever bought!!!

First of all whilst trying to open the cap for the roller, half of it snapped off in my hand, after fixing that and starting again, it took ages for the paint to come through, thats when i thought nothing else could go wrong, the roller kept jamming and slid across the ceiling instead of rolling. So frustrated with it i just threw it all in the bin. Very disappointed!!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Jim F.asked

I bought this because I thought it was going to be easy but I'm sweating away maybe it's because I have to paint a textile wall but that's not the point every time I put pressure on the paint Runner pro role as advised if you need a sticker coat that end cap keeps popping off I was going to use superglue to hold it down but then I remembered I have to take it apart to wash it how do I stop the cap from popping off

Winston C.
Winston C.asked

Do I need to add water to thin-en the paint, I did this by adding some water to the paint.. it did work eventually, is there a guideline to how much water to add. or should it just work without adding water as I am about to use it again to do my granddaughters bedroom.

Hi Winston,

If paint is too thick, you can indeed mix in a little water based on the manufacturer's instructions to achieve your desired consistency.

Jim F.

The end cap keeps popping off when I put pressure for a thicker coat of paint has this happened to you

Hi Jim,

Please do ensure that you using just 900ml of acrylic or latex paint in your Paint Runner. If you require assistance, you may reach out to us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.asked

The paint wont come through my paint runner pro. Any ideas?

Hi Sandra,

We recommend doing the below steps for the Pain Runner:

1. Remove cap and fill with paint
2. Roll on unwanted newspaper for 2-3 minutes until the paint spreads evenly over the roller (for the first time only)
3. You can now paint without dipping or dripping
4. Place in a standing position when not in use
5. If doing a ceiling it is recommended to only half load the brush
6. Pour unused paint back into the tin when finished

If you require further assistance, you can email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz

ronnie
ronnie

send it back I could not get it to work,nothing like the TV

Jim F.

TV makes it look simple I'm sweating away especially having to pop the cap back on every time I go to put a bit of pressure for an extra thicker coat of paint it pops off Lol as for the cutting in tools are crap all the sponge came off painter room within an hour FFS it's been 2 days and I have not finished a small bedroom getting out my roller as they say they old habits die hard and as I now say old-fashioned tools are a lot better

See all Renovator Paint Runner Pro questions