Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Garden & Power Tools in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

This was the worst paint system I've ever used

Used it on my summer house by and the roller pad fell apart the paint everywhere it should inform you what paint it should take I used saddolin dual light oak roller lasted only a few minutes

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Rubbish

I used the roller to paint the ceiling it started to drip. I have painted many homes this is the biggest waste of money, reverted to the paintbrush and roller to finish the job. Save your money and don't buy this rubbish.

Jock
JockEdinburgh

What an utter waste of money and time.

Total waste of money

Bought this from High Street TV as was looking for a roller that doesn’t spatter or spray everywhere and whilst this doesn’t to be fair everything else about it is terrible. The edger doesn’t get close to the edges and the roller broke after painting one wall (although from the coverage it looked like I was going to need 3coats anyway). The foam came away completely from the roller and it also leaked paint out both ends. Not only was this a complete waste of money but I now need to buy more paint, rollers and brushes to finish the job. So disappointing!!!

Wish i never bought one

Edge roller is useless as for the main roller took for ever to prime with paint and as long to get it clean kept coming off the extension pole and after one outing have bits missing from sponge what ever it is.

Wish I had read the reviews

Product arrived in a bashed up box, read the information and followed instructions, running it up and down for ages, very little paint on roller but started leaking from the opposite end from the filling end, watered paint down and tried again, still not coming through, emptied it and tried to clean it to send it back, took forever as there are so many bits, while I was running water over it roller pad started to come off, The sellers of this product are CONMEN or CONWOMEN. crap, crap, crap.

awful

this product looked amazing on tv when I opened it looked cheaply made. after 5 mins it leaked paint every where as cap kept falling off, the flock cover stretched then tore the result was a very uneven coverage so had to repaint with roller this product was a total waste of time and of money as went in bin

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Fay
FayPontypool

Use once roller

Got this for my bf birthday such a disappointment use once half way of doing the ceiling it packed in leaked everywhere and fell apart not recommended to anyone in my opinion.

Marty K
Marty KBrisbane

Waste of money.

I bought a paint runner pro believing it to be what it was advertised to be. It is heavy, but I can deal with that, but the roller doesn't roll half of the time, it drips from both ends, and takes far too long to clean properly. I regret that I didn't look at the reviews first. It's a piece of nicely presented ridiculously expensive rubbish.

Awful

This is shocking, I can understand why they do the advert in bright blue paint now. You’d need about twelve coats of magnolia for this to even look like it’s made a dent on your walls. It’s messy too, just off back down the DIY shop now to get old school rollers and trays. Don’t waste your money, DON’T BUY IT!!!!

Ann
AnnLondon

Broke after 15 minutes!

Tried to paint ceiling so attached to a broom as suggested. The roller snapped and paint went all over the floor! Piece of rubbish and creates more work. Don’t waste your money.

Its crap

it is a waste of money, mine went in the bin. it does not cover colored walls, it is heavy, it makes a mess trrying to get the paint in. give me paint pads any time

Find out how Renovator Paint Runner Pro compares to other Garden & Power Tools

Absolute waste of money,time and effort

I really wish I had took heed of all the bad reviews for this kit... Followed instructions to the letter and had to end up reverting back to the old fashioned way of roller painting complete waste of money, time and effort! Left the walls looking streaky would probably have taken about 6 coats to make it better using this piece of junk! Sorry we spent £29.99 on it DO NOT BUY!!!

Don't be even slightly tempted!

Wish I'd read the reviews first. Paint a wall in 5 mins? It takes longer than that for any paint to come through. Using a sponge would give a better overall finish- patchy doesn't begin to describe it. Oh, and then the cleaning.... don't bother. Just throw it into the bin.
On a positive note.... it didn't leak or splat paint about.
Sadly just completely useless.

Waste of Money

As soon as I opened the package, I could tell it was cheaply made. Barely stays together and is very flimsy, which isn’t good when you add the weight of the paint. Parts fall off, paint goes everywhere, roller doesn’t even roll but instead slides across wall. Total waste of money. I’ve been painting my whole life.

JOS
JOSLincoln

Absolute pile of rubbish

Paint leaked out of both ends, wish I had read the reviews first, cheap and nasty and ended up going to buy a traditional roller to do the job. Took twice as long has we had to clear up the mess this made. It has gone in the bin where it belongs. Do not buy!!!

Mason
MasonBirmingham

Ridiculous

Absolute waste of money.
Firstly, the advert...... The guy spilling a whole tin of paint and can't climb a ladder makes the painters look like right idiots, way over the top.
The product is obviously going to be very heavy as your pouring weight into it and cleaning it? Hahahahah.... U may as well throw it away... Cleaning a normal roller is bad enough.
Hate adverts that are super fake.
Reminds me of the denture adhesive as when she bites an apple and says "my teeth feel like my own" hahahahaha... Any moron can see they are her own.... Tv is so fake.
If you want a lot of stress feel free to buy this absolute rubbish.

Don't buy!!!

It's a joke. Doesn't work at all! The paint doesn't come out at all. It drips paint everywhere. The foam pad came apart. The sad thing you can't get the manufacturers name to get refund!!!!

Rubbish

I have done professional decorating so thought wow, this could decrease job time and mess in customers houses. This was absolutely rubbish, threw it away. It made painting ceilings laborious, which I had to go over with a normal roller to make it look decent and coverage on walls was just as bad so, again, had to go over with a roller. Complete waste of my time and money. I've been decorating for over 30 years and really hoped this would work but sadly, it doesn't.

DIW
DIWCharlestown

Got Me!

This is as bad as most of the other reviews suggest. Paint leaked out from the end all over my driveway (lucky i wasn't inside i guess). Doesn't fit on extensions as people have suggested plastic crap with 5mm foam to roll the paint on with and no hope of getting it 100% cleaned after use. I can handle that it takes 5min to prime but i used it for under 10mins paint leaked every where and i had more mess to clean up. Rang to complain as it was it's 1st use told me to hold on the phone, 3mins later the call drops out and I'm left with this plastic garbage.

What a joke!!!

After two months, the product was finally delivered. The box was destroyed. The product was CHEAP! The roller and the corner edger were all bent and creased and there’s no way they would paint freely. The pole was so cheap it’s unusable and when I tried to open the cover on the roller it broke right off! I couldn’t believe how cheap the quality was! What a complete waste of money. I threw it right in the garbage.

So glad I read these reviews before purchasing!!!

Well, like most of you I watched the ad on tv and was amazed. But I am used to looking at reviews before purchasing anything on line and so glad I did with this!! I definitely won't be buying this product after all. Thank you everyone...you saved me a fair amount of money, time and frustration.

Another person who wishes I'd read the reviews .

The paint doesn't come through the roller for ages, have to keep going over and over for decent cover. Heavy to hold. Impossible to clean properly. Basically crap. It has gone in the bin!!

Don't buy this product

I bought this product for my husband as he'd had a stroke and wanted to be able to start doing diy again. I saw the ad on TV and thought brilliant that'll be perfect for him. If only I'd read the reviews. The paint does not come through the roller. It's heavy to hold and basically it's useless. I'm just glad I didn't one for my dad too. The company should just reimburse everyone who bought one of these without the hassle of having to return the product. A pile of crap

Not good at all

My advice to any.one who is thinking of paying this don't it dos not work at all save your money just stick with a rolley and tray you are better off than wasting money send it back and get a refund asap it is missleding to the ad and what it shaws i'll never buy anything like it again