Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Garden & Power Tools in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Should have read the other reviews!

Bought this with great hope but found the paint didn't come through the roller until I had watered it down so much that the coverage was always going to be poor. Broom handles didn't fit the roller and it proved too heavy for my young army fit son to hold above his head for long doing the ceiling. Better on the walls but when I changed the colour of the paint it became obvious that cleaning the previous paint out of the roller was going to be an impossible job to do effectively. Back to the paint pads. Would not recommend this shoddy product.

Disappointed

Did not do what was showing on tv ad waste of money thought this was an answer to my painting as I have painful hands and painting is very difficult for me. Foam came apart was very heavy to hold and the funny thing was paint dripped.

recent customer

this product is absolutely useless takes 10 mins. for paint to come through the roller. it is also heavy to use and sharp edge on grip
also the small edge roller does not paint a clean edge as demo suggests
I have thrown it in the bin.bob

Bits of roller all over my wall :(

Paint Runner Pro. For goodness sake Do Not throw your money away on this. The roller is so cheap and tacky that bits of it have ended up all over the wall. I had to take ages picking the bits off before having to do the job with a conventional roller. Also extremely uncomfortable to hold, really hard to role, normal does not come out easily, horrendous for my and the rubbish sub standard plastic is falling apart after one use. Literally the most worthless piece of trash ever advertised. Do yourself a huge favour and dont buy this. Appallingly miss sold. The TV advert is one huge lie!

Find out how Renovator Paint Runner Pro compares to other Garden & Power Tools

AWFUL PRODUCT TRULY THE WORST!

I ordered the product to assist with our new home renovation, the product was absolutely dreadful, we bought good quality paint but it was almost impossible to get it to come through the roller evenly, the product box was damaged and the roller had a dent in it so that didn't help, I was so disappointed with the product I didn't even try the edge roller i used it for all of ten minutes then it went in the bin! Save your money and buy some decent rollers from the diy store this product is definitely NOT the answer what a waste of money I was flabbergasted as presumed it sold millions on the shopping channel so you would have thought it would have been half decent!

Terrible

It arrived bent in packaging.
The roller fell apart first time I used it. It's made very cheaply and I rated it 1 because there was no 0 option! Very disappointed.

Do not buy

Bought one of these, cutting in tool doesn't work, still needed a brush to finish the job. Sponge tore after 20 minutes. The main roller was not as clean as they advertise. The end caps came off, luckily I had used up all the paint or that would have ended up on the carpet. I had covered everything in the room and that was lucky as there were paint specks everywhere. Very poorly made. They shouldn't be allowed to advertise in the way they do, it is blatantly untrue what they claim. Asked them if it was worth getting a new one, if this could have been faulty. They said I was better betting a refund, which they did. Said a lot about what they know of the quality.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Poor quality, poor design

The roller foam was damaged & thick at one edge & sparse at the other end. The handle is not long enough to hold comfortably even for myself, a petite woman with small hands. I've no idea how anyone with larger hands would manage. Also the handle would not fit onto a broom handle as has screw threads, so the matching pole would need to be purchased. Poor quality. Returned

Don't buy this product

This is the first ever product I've ever brought that was a complete waste of money. I washed the roller through twice before using an still had little bits of hair off the roller in my white paint on the wall, and bubbles in the paint, only rolled it on a small patch an instantly realised this product is a load of rubbish, not to mention the mess. Really wish I had read these reviews before being taken in . Personally I think this should be banned from being sold altogether, it's shoddy goods. Do not buy

Very bad product

I brought the paint runner pro and it is rubbish. The side caps kept coming off I got paint all over my new carpet the paint doesn't come out properly one of the roller was broke on the inside on the left side I had paint specs all over my furniture and the handle snapped. The high street advert was fake advertising if you have any scenes don't buy it.

Mick Johno
Mick JohnoNewcastle -Under -Lyme

Doesn't work as they say,

Can't wash all of the paint off the roller and when it dries it goes hard and won't do the job its meant for, cannot wash all of the paint away out of the paint runner.

Absolute waste of money.

The roller leaked and paint hardly came through maybe a cheap watery paint would work , absolute rubbish! Dont know how advertisers get away with there lies! They are fetting rich selling a load of rubbish

Scary experience

Paint leaked straight out of roller causing terrible mess to clean up so much that I consequently have gone back to my trusty paint OLD STYLE roller and tray and wish I had not fallen for advertising.

Totally rubbish

This is the worst product I've ever bought. Used it for about 30 seconds then foam all over walls. If that wasn't enough foam came away and paint leaked all over. Ended up costing more to remove foam from walls and cleaning paint from floors than it did for this rubbish. Do not buy.

sylvi
sylvilondon

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Rubbish it fell apart foam rubbed on wall very disappointed

Absolute rubbish foam came off whilst painting as for cleaning it’s hard work it will be returned ASAP tomorrow morning and as it’s damaged it’s in my rights to have delivery charge refunded too

Renovator Paint Runner.

Sorry to say that I was conned by the product information. Leak free??? Wasted more time cleaning up leaks as opposed to painting. Perhaps the product should have been tested diligently prior to sale.

absolute rubbish

paint drips from the side & it doesn't give complete coverage - bucket is best place for it - do not buy. i bought it thinking it would be such a time saver & it isn't. rollers & dust sheets is the best way. the paint roller pro certainly doesn't do what it advertises

Waste of money

The Paint drips out of the sides and is so hard to roll , the paint drips everywhere. It makes such a mess and isnt worth the money all , worst paint product ive ever used .

Had hope!

Had hoped this would make painting more bearable as I hate to paint. At first I was impressed, using white paint, then after a while I started getting lint off of the roller into the paint. Tried cleaning it and the lint kept coming. Then while gently cleaning it fell apart. I had to try to get the lint off painted surface. Awful product, don't waste your money!

Waste of money

Leaks from sides, spending more time cleaning up where the paint has dripped on floor, than painting the walls. A very poor product and poor build quality. Not what I expected with the way it is advertised.

rubbish!!

Absolute rubbish!! Whole thing fell aprt whilst painting ceiling and foam broke off whilst cleaning had only purchased last week and will be returning asap. very poor quality foam etc and wish I had read these reviews before purchashing, while stick to normal rollers and paint pads in future

Failure

A complete pile of crap, the foam came away and it leaked from the sides. What an absolute con I can't believe i fell for it and bought this. How on earth trading standards let this Australian failure be sold on these shores! DON'T BUY IT!

They’ve changed them

I bought 2 a couple of weeks apart. 1st one was fantastic but due to my own stupidity I broke it, so I ordered another from the same company. I realised soon as I opened it something was different. The new ones they are now selling are flimsy and weak and sponge comes away from the roller. These were the V3 paint roller pro manufactured in China.
The 1st one was the older version ( longer handles, more sturdy but these were manufactured in Indonesia. These are far better but looks like they’ve changed them for a cheaper alternative.

Michel
MichelBruxelles

MEJOY Paint Roller

Very good concept, but it doesn't work properly. When you use it, some part are not correctly attached and the painture is going out. Plastic is not the good container. Click of the extremity is too poor.
Avoid it. Don't waste your money