Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro

See the Best Garden & Power Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Excellent product

It is a very great tool. it is very easy to use and Iam glad that I used it. I will definitely recommend it to my friends to try it

The paint runner rocks

This cut out so much time by not having to have paint bucket next to me while painting my fence. I completed my entire fence on my property ( just under 1/4 of an acre. It put it on nice and thick so no need for second coat. The paint runner rocks

Purchased in February 2019 at TV Shop for $50.00.

What is everyone's problem?!

Took a while to prime but once it came through I was pleasantly surprised.. it is heavy but what do you expect? Painting my large hallway and only had to refill once to get top to bottom first coat done.. would of been up and down the ladder countless times with a normal roller! No leaking whatsoever or bits breaking off pad as others have complained about.. the cutting in tool took a while to figure out but pressing hard does the trick.. pad could be longer but only complaint.. cleans just as easily as a normal roller and like anything it just needs a bit of patience to learn how it works properly.. in all fairness best 30 quid I've spent in ages.. very happy.

Great

I agree. Use good quality paint,ensure you prime the roller properly and you will have no problems. Easy to use. Leaves a great finish with absolutely no mess. I have just purchased my second unit.

Jaypole
JaypoleAdelaide

Excellent product. Bad reviews are by people with no idea who did not follow directions and who lik

Not perfect but effective

Large roller great and corner brush. Not sure about small round brush with hook handle cant seem to work out how to keep the roller on the hook without it falling off otherwise i painted my bathroom in 1 hour not 1/2hr. I would recommend it though

kazza89
kazza89Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Lindaj
LindajSouth West, WA

Not as perfect as was shown on TV

Using the flocked edger we couldn't get a proper coverage on the edge when painting and it was the same with using the corner pad 4/10 but overall it was a easy system to use

All fine.

Bought the cheap version from the gadget shop and apart from the end falling off and maybe not as good as the original it did a fantastic job. I was so impressed I have now ordered the original. No mess, no fuss painting but still need to use an edger.

Mike ZMelbourne

Great but, has short life of use

chrish
chrish

Does what it claims

I read all the reviews before using the renovator paint pro. It was heavyish but ok and I'm not a big person. It only dripped when I rested it incorrectly prior to using or slopped when pouring. It was easier than a standard roller to clean which surprised me due to the reviews. I didn't use the edger and agree a smaller paint roller would be a great accessory. The old adage "would a professional painter use one?" would be a NO but I'm not a professional.

Rocky start.

Fan of the roller itself. Didn't think much of the edger. Would like to have a smaller roller instead of edger. You must do 2 coats to get a brilliant finish. I loved it.

Very happy!

I was a bit skeptical when I bought Paint Runner Pro, but my 14 year old daughter & I just painted 2 rooms in our house & we're very happy with the results! We found it easy to fill up & use. Takes a while to clean, but so do the more traditional paint rollers. Glad we bought them!

Glad we bought it

Found that it was good to use although slightly heavy but that can be overcome by putting less paint in, good coverage with two coats. The cutting cool is great we found we didn't have to use masking tape anywhere and the best part of all no drop sheets, no covering up, no paint on clothing in fact no mess at all. Impressed with it.

Saved time and was gave a professional finish

Painted 6 rooms. Ceilings need diluted coats. Cutting in tools fabulous. Great mess free finish glad I bought it. Transfer paint from tin into ice cream container thenpour into paint runner. made the task enjoyable.