Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro

See the Best Garden & Power Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Tina F.
Tina F.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent. Have painted 4 houses with the roller. Best thing I ever bought

No more spills, no more splatter perfect, everyone needs this roller. Shortens the paint time in half.
I have painted 4 houses with this. What a time saver. Great
Need to be able to get replacement rollers.

Purchased in August 2015 for $50.00.

TV Shop
TVSHOP L.TV Shop
SAM
SAM

Easy to use for a beginner

Its great and easy to use. Best for the beginner as i really have no idea how to use the paint roller but this paint runner pro is really handy and easy to use loved it!!!

Made my life so much easier

It's a great tool and very easy to use. I am so glad i made this purchase. It made painting my deck quick and easy! I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Danny
DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tool. Fast and easy to ise

Its great and easy to use. Not the best compare to the old fashion way to paint. For us, it does the job and it work well. Yes, it does use more paint.
We are in such a rush to get the house painted before we move in. We are so happy to bought 2 set of it.
Thank you.

Purchased in May 2018.

Debbie M
Debbie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

The BEST

Best roller I’ve ever used. Painted the whole interior of my house with ease, excluding the ceiling. Feature walls (dark grey) turned out great. Extremely happy with this roller. Definitely highly recommend it

Actually a great tool

Bought it and was more than sceptical. Fill it with paint. Rolled it continuously until paint completed soaked through. Rolled it in the walls and it was brilliant, with absolutely no drips!!! Probably people who can’t follow instructsions don’t like it!!

Excellent Product

Bought this from Argos last week and used it today to paint a bedroom. After reading some of the reviews I decided to put down painting sheets but as it turned out I could have saved myself the bother. Not a drop of paint was lost, I had bought 7.5lt of paint to do the room but only used about 3? This paint roller was super for the job and the little cutting in roller was also pretty good. The corner tool was no better than using a brush but overall a very good product. The washing out was nearly as long as the painting and the quote of paint a room in 20 minutes I think must be on a modern square boxed house.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

I love it

Great Tool

Used it today for the 1st time & being a builder I was a bit sceptical! But it was great ( if you read the instructions) make sure the paint is not too thick ( water down) & your away , you can’t paint a average room in 20 mins

Joanne
JoannePerth

Great product

We are not actors or painters. My husband and I love this product and have cleaned it and reused the rollers many times over the past 3 years. It seems its easier to write a negative than a positive review.

Easy painting

I found this product a joy to use no splatter no mess evenly spread paint and easy to wash it was so quick to use my living was done in 40 mins and the extra tools u get with it were so easy to use

Rob
RobCoventry England

1hr 2 coats kitche, hall stairs and upstairs hall

Some people on here talking rubbish, I think if you couldn't decorate before you got the product it's OK to edmit you can't, buying a product thinking it's going to help then your wrong. You have to allow the paint to flow through the roller when it dry because it's dry omg. I ran it under the tap and it ran clear. slating a product for your crappy effort to DIY is not the way forward. Try taking time ask for advice 1st. Or pay a professional to do the job

goodluck
goodluck

This is a great product

We brought this about a year ago Made in Indonesia version not the current one made in China which is suppose to not as good. I love every thing about this product. Its easy to use after painting one kids room roof and all 4 walls. It can be slightly hard to prime the paint brush but its ok. Paint brush distributes evenly and there is a good finish at the end. Its easy to clean and use.

Dave
DaveBrisbane

Cut down my painting time by 80%

les
lesSouth East Queensland, QLD

i found it to be an excellent product , easy to use

really great to paint with as i and paint dont mix ......finish was excellent , easy to use and completed the job very quickly with no drips or mess , i would recommend it very highly