Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

I dont need to ask anyone to do the job

Pruning a bushy pittisporum tree that lets the warm winter sun stream through the window and blocks the searing ray's during summer and climb up to the roof to wash and clear the spouting is great not have to ak the man of the house to be told yeah later I can do it my time when I want and is feels great, it's quite an achievement to do it myself.

Purchased in January 2019 at Show TV Shop for $900.00.

GDB3
GDB3Hunter Region, NSW

Extremely heavy!!

This ladder appears to be very well made, but it is EXTREMELY heavy and very very difficult to move around. Very very unstable when using the scaffolding feature ... dangerously wobbly.

Purchased for $1,200.00.

MikeB
MikeBSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great ladder to own

It’s so versatile, easy to use and adaptable to so many uses. It packs away in a compact shape saving precious space. It’s built for strength and when I use it, I’m a big man, I feel confident and well supported. Best ladder I’ve ever purchased.

Purchased in January 2018 at Show TV Shop for $890.00.

exceptional applications for home and trade work

We have found that its easy to use. We bought the larger ladder it reaches all the areas that we need it to. Its an extremely strong ladder which gives the user confidence knowing its safe and secure. We also have the plank which allows it to be used over a much bigger area. The ladder is heavy but that also means stability. The ladder is nice and compact when it is not in use. We don't think we will ever need to purchase any other type of ladder.
David Clark.

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

Upgraded from my olde trusty stepladder

Versatility of the renovator ladder is more than advertise, I use it for anything above ground level, agree as others stated a little heavier but think this assists in the design for complete stability and strength should have bought one years ago and believe this will last me my lifetime Regards GPFD

Purchased in May 2018 for $799.00.

Perfect for every job

We have had the transforma ladder for about 3 to 4 months now. It is so handy to have with all the extra accessories that come with it, plus we also got the plank. Best thing I ever bought.

Purchased in November 2019 at TV Shop.

When labour is fully extended the middle part joint wobbles very unsafe

Win ladder is fully extended the middle joint wobbles very unstable & and too heavy to carry around very chunky the good thing about it you can use it as a tristel that's it really

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Probably the best ladder configuration I've ever seen and the accessories only make it better.

Very well made and easy to use, I have other ladders but this one is well worth the price. I'd advise everyone to lock it up on the ute or job.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,200.00.

Phil
PhilNew South Wales

Great ladder, should have had one a long time ago.

Really great ladder, although quite heavy, it's really versatile. I have used it in a number of DIY situations from painting, to clading our carport ceiling. I had originally thought the the price was a bit steep but the value is in its usefulness.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,100.00.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes it heavy

I live on a property that needs many different positions and angles. This ladder covers them all. Pricy yes at over $1100 but I don’t think I’ll ever have to replace it. The quality is definitely there. Okay if you are in a unit , consider a lightweight unit , basically buy what you need and not the hype. For me it’s perfect , gutters, trees hedges, water tanks , and the list goes on . I should add that I am not a small frame so it’s not hard for me to manoeuvre around and because I’m not a small frame the extra balance and stability the ladder offers me is invaluable. Great product for my needs

Purchased in January 2019 at Show TV Shop for $1,125.00.

Bear
Bear

Sales people will not say price

Very bad sales practices are ruining what is a very good product. You should inform price on initial inquiry without the obvious harvesting. Bunnings can provide superior goods at a great price with excellent service. Good luck!

Marco G.
Marco G.Sydney, NSW

Useful

absolutely useful in housework, sometimes I take her to work with me. I am a painter sometimes it is more than useful. good product! I will recommended friends and not

A very strong , handy , and adaptable ladder,

I bought the larger transformer ladder for my work, i have had it now for approximately 1 and half years now, and yes it was more heavy than i expected, but i am not a large build and i can manage it on my own , though i do believe a woman would have difficulty with the weight, the ladder has been fantastic for all the different types of work that i do ,and all though when i bought the ladder i thought it was high in price, the ladder has paid for it self at least 10 times over, i no longer have to hire large step ladders or cart my extension ladder with me to reach ceiling heights and working on stairs is really good, compared to how i use to risk my life !

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,120.00.

Cgs
CgsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My poor dad

My Father bought this ladder and was upsold all the extras (over 1k) - He believed the hype that this ladder would be suitable for his apartment - When I came to visit him and discovered it there blocking the entrance to his apartment I was shocked. He tried to return it (He has never used it as its too big and heavy for him) I wish the salesperson had a little bit more compassion and understanding and allowed for its return.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,000.00.

Dean E
Dean ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Better than expected

Light, strong and versatile but most importantly it is better than I expected it to be. I wish I bought the plank with it now. The package was a bit of a challenge to work out how it all was configured but YouTube fixed all that. I recommend this.

Purchased in October 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $800.00.

Abhijith
AbhijithVictoria

A ladder for uses! and Very efficient Support Team.

I purchased this ladder few moths ago and I has issue with it. I was unable to use the work platform properly. I spoke to the customer support team and they have provided me a good solution to the loose work platform and I am now using the product very productively.

tracy e.
tracy e.Hunter Region, NSW

35 ladders in one - One piece of equipment for every job, in every location, inside and out.

THE ONLY LADDER YOU'LL EVER NEED Most jobs require more than one ladder. With the Renovator Transforma Ladder, you get up to 35 different ladders in 1 portable, compact, easy-to-use unit. Get up close to your work in tricky areas other ladders just can't reach - even staircases and slopes.

Bought 2nd hand4 $90 unused. Makes a useful food and beverage table. Can't believe silly clowns paid more than me!

Purchased in October 2019 at Private Sale for $90.00.

Deb L.
Deb L.South East Queensland, QLD

Need muscles just to use

This ladder is sooo heavy that is impossible for me to use. In fact no one uses it. Anyone want to buy it off me because it will just sit in the garage and not be used.

Purchased in April 2019 for $880.00.

Very dodgy service

Having seen the advert on tv I called the number and asked the price. I was told that i would have to give my personal information so a sales professional could call me back. I told the person i just wanted the price. He would not respond.
This is just a smokescreen to get information to allow thus company to bombard you with more dubious offers
BEWARE.

Frank LEMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price does not make sense

The tv add shows all the extras are free. the basic ladder in tv shop is $.399.
How come I was charged $880. This means the extras are not free.
False advertising.

Purchased in July 2019 at From TV add for $880.00.

No customer service.
I sent the warranty card to Melbourne address and it came back to me.
Sent a email to there web site and it came back to me also. where do you send it to.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Bought this cheap and my hubby loves it!

Found this new and unused on Gumtree.. was too heavy for the lady who bought it. Just the ticket for my hubby but at 19kg I won't be carrying it anywhere! Stable and strong!

Purchased in May 2019 for $450.00.

Best ladder you can ever have

I have been using this ladder since April 2018, bought a second one for my employee this month.
It is the best ladder I have ever used. It is very sturdy, makes you feel safe all time you're on it.
It's worth the money.

Purchased in April 2018 for $949.00.

Brand Developers REAL raison d'etre

Woody
WoodyHunter Region, NSW

worth every cent.

Bought it when the cost was about $550, plus a set of steak knives. At age 68
I painted my who;e house which is on a very steep block. That was the second time I had painted the house. the adjusting leg made it easy.