Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Frank LEMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price does not make sense

The tv add shows all the extras are free. the basic ladder in tv shop is $.399.
How come I was charged $880. This means the extras are not free.
False advertising.

No customer service.
I sent the warranty card to Melbourne address and it came back to me.
Sent a email to there web site and it came back to me also. where do you send it to.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Bought this cheap and my hubby loves it!

Found this new and unused on Gumtree.. was too heavy for the lady who bought it. Just the ticket for my hubby but at 19kg I won't be carrying it anywhere! Stable and strong!

Best ladder you can ever have

I have been using this ladder since April 2018, bought a second one for my employee this month.
It is the best ladder I have ever used. It is very sturdy, makes you feel safe all time you're on it.
It's worth the money.

Brand Developers REAL raison d'etre

Woody
WoodyHunter Region, NSW

worth every cent.

Bought it when the cost was about $550, plus a set of steak knives. At age 68
I painted my who;e house which is on a very steep block. That was the second time I had painted the house. the adjusting leg made it easy.

Frankie
FrankiePalmerston North

Shame

This ladder is handy but is too heavy for myself and my uncle to easliy use.
Also far to dear for what it is andcan get simliar ladder and assessories at places like Bunnings

Baylin
BaylinCentral, SA

Great strong universal ladder

I used two of these ladders to paint a 30 ft boat,would not of achieved this with any other laddders a scaffold was my only other option but in a tight area it would of been to cumbersome,the 90 degree angle I could achieve with this ladder was a god send,with the plank made it so easy,the only way it would of been any better if I had two more,yes it’s heavy but at 195 cm in height and 118 kg I to am heavy not once did I feel unsafe or at risk from this ladder,well built and highly recommended from a home handy man

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Hannie
HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extraordinary versatile.Great!

Fantastic clever design.Yes, it is heavy but you expect this from such a versatile product.I used it to hang a heavy mirror above a staircase.Only possible with a ladder like this.Use it a lot.GREAT!

Don't buy this thing...

Too bloody heavy, its like having a heavy training session..
I had been seeing the ads a fair bit, so one late night. I decided to make the call to find out how much it cost. Big mistake.

Pile of crap. Don't buy.

i could of bought a 1080 ti with the money i used on this ladder. Damn these guys for selling an overpriced shaped piece of lead don't buy unless you are the hulk and even then it would still have problems and damn break.

Tez
TezKarrinyup

TOO HEAVY FOR A WOMAN

The first time I used this ladder was to paint my sister's bedroom. It was so heavy and difficult to manouver. Not as easy as the instructor portrays on TV. It frustrated me so much, that I put it back in my car after 15 mins, and went to Bunnings and bought a light aluminium ladder. It was soooo much better and easier to use. What a waste of my money buying the Renovator ladder. I'm sure it will sit in my shed collecting dust.

Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strong, but too heavy for anyone with an injury like myself, or an average woman

Paul
PaulHobart

Very poor back up service , bought the ladder 2 weeks ago , still waiting to clear up issues with th

Unfortunately can’t comment on the ladder as we are still unable to use it . Nobody can offer any details to fix , send back or troubleshooting. Next time we will be heading to local hardware shop.

JimmyhenryAU

Works for us

Heavy and cumbersome. But it is well made and does the jobs well. Sturdy. We feel we are safe when using. Down side is all the extras make storage a problem. Maybe a purpose made Sturdy container would solve this.

TV ad skeptic
TV ad skepticSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy and hard to manipulate

The point about a ladder is it has to be light and strong. What I got was heavy, covered with safety warnings and had complicated spring loaded operating bars and knobs. I can see this as being one of those things that gets used a couple of times and then sits for years until a clean out. My advice is to only buy something you can physically inspect before you pay for it.

1 x Renovator Transforma Ladder - 5 Step Ladder Kit 180KG

QLDZDRBrisbane

Who Sells an OVERPRICED Ladder to an 85 year old Great Grandmother?

QLDZDR

Original enquiry about sending ladder back was made on 6th June. Received a reply for more information today.

First Experience With Transforma

Reviewer56
Reviewer56Victoria

Too Damn Heavy

the best ever

i painted my house at the age off 68 bougt it for my husband more than 9 years ago we love it.and use it all the time so do my sons

Phil
Phil

A good product

I love my transforms ladder

Best transforma ladder well made because is Hervey it is made out of good material it is the best ladder I have ever owned i brought t35 and going to buy the t24

February 8th 2018 Update: Best ladder ever

My husband brought the t35 we have painted the inside of our house and my wife used it and felt safe on it . A very strong and well made and we have just purchase the t24 for our cabin . Thank you for a well made and strong ladder

Belinda
Belinda

I hate it.

I thought this would be a great ladder. Not only was is extremely heavy and hard to move, the runs are too thin and uncomfortable and are widely spaced The locking mechanism is dangerous. Because of the weight when i was closing it up for storage my fingers got lock in it. Also the work platform is awkward and hard to use. I hate it and wish id never wasted my money on it.

ASTROGIRLCG