Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Kathleen
Kathleen

Too much obscure marketing

Was prepared to buy ladder as hubby is currently working on stairs and ladder would come in handy. Tried to purchase online, nope can’t do that, called, and low and behold as previous reviews stated, they are busy and someone will call back. Must not be confident in product, to try such sales tactics, I’ll try bunnings instead.

Chris Beale
Chris BealeNew Zealand

Plastic parts are a real let down

All the blue plastic part have get brittle and break and chip of as well as faded looking etc
The ladder itself still is fine and is a reasonable product but is a bit of an embarrassment to look at

GDB3
GDB3Hunter Region, NSW

Extremely heavy!!

This ladder appears to be very well made, but it is EXTREMELY heavy and very very difficult to move around. Very very unstable when using the scaffolding feature ... dangerously wobbly.

Purchased for $1,200.00.

When labour is fully extended the middle part joint wobbles very unsafe

Win ladder is fully extended the middle joint wobbles very unstable & and too heavy to carry around very chunky the good thing about it you can use it as a tristel that's it really

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.00.

Products

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

Bear
Bear

Sales people will not say price

Very bad sales practices are ruining what is a very good product. You should inform price on initial inquiry without the obvious harvesting. Bunnings can provide superior goods at a great price with excellent service. Good luck!

Cgs
CgsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My poor dad

My Father bought this ladder and was upsold all the extras (over 1k) - He believed the hype that this ladder would be suitable for his apartment - When I came to visit him and discovered it there blocking the entrance to his apartment I was shocked. He tried to return it (He has never used it as its too big and heavy for him) I wish the salesperson had a little bit more compassion and understanding and allowed for its return.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,000.00.

Tez
TezKarrinyup

TOO HEAVY FOR A WOMAN

The first time I used this ladder was to paint my sister's bedroom. It was so heavy and difficult to manouver. Not as easy as the instructor portrays on TV. It frustrated me so much, that I put it back in my car after 15 mins, and went to Bunnings and bought a light aluminium ladder. It was soooo much better and easier to use. What a waste of my money buying the Renovator ladder. I'm sure it will sit in my shed collecting dust.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Reviewer56
Reviewer56Victoria

Too Damn Heavy

Gordon S.
Gordon S.asked

How much is transmormaladder t35 and what you get with it??

Hi Gordon,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change o a daily basis, In order to get the best and most current deal for the Transforma Ladder, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

KF G.
KF G.

Can I get this ladder in the USA?

Hi KF G,

Unfortunately the Transforma Ladder is not yet available in the USA. Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Stewart B.asked

Where can I purchase lock hinges for a spare transformer ladder .

Hi Stewart,

We sell accessories and parts for the Transforma Ladder. For us to better assist you, may we confirm if you are referring to the Leg Hinge Lock? You may also send us a photo of this part on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we'll check the availability for you.

Yes , that is what I am after x2

Hi Stewart,

The Leg Hinge Lock is sold at $14.99 each plus $4.99 processing and handling fee. Should you wish to place an order, kindly email us the below details on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will place an order for you.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Contact #
Email:

Ross M.asked

What is the bracket attached to the work platform for? I've watched all the videos and read the booklet.

Hi Ross,

The brackets on the work platform is to be fitted on the rung of the ladder. Ensure that the work platform is locked into position before climbing.

Ross M.

Not that bracket the one with the U shaped cut out

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the clarification. The u-shaped accessory is the Trestle Joint. This is to be used on the outer part of the ladder when you use the Extendable Plank. The Trestle Joint connects the outer railings of the ladder to create another ladder.

See all Renovator Transforma Ladder questions