Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

The Flat B.
The Flat B.Southwest, VIC

Overpriced cheaply made junk

This ladder was great for the first six weeks then the joints started to warp and the hinge mechanism fell apart. Five times the price of rivals that offer almost identical products that actually work and last.

Purchased in October 2021 for $850.

TimAU

unreachable?

I tried to email you about concerns and the possibility of bypassing your call center to buy your product but
your email customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz that you give to everyone here to help them after there negative review dose not exist!

Guess you lost another customer

Kylie F.
Kylie F.Western District, VIC

Weighs a tonne

Great ladder with good functions & accessories BUT the promo video on tv, where the chic throws it in the back of the Ute. Yeah, not happening. I need a hand!

Purchased in December 2019.

Blair F.
Blair F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY.IT'S AN OVERPRICED SCAM.GO TO BUNNINGS INSTEAD!!!!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,200.

ADB
ADBSydney, NSW

A knockoff of a better product

Was interested in buying this... UNTIL I did some proper research and realised it's just a bad knockoff of the superior (and cheaper) Little Giant Leveler ( Model 22 or 26) - available everywhere with a lifetime warranty.

Purchased in December 2021 at TVshop for $1,550.

Ian
Ian

Cannot deal with this company

William Hill
William HillSydney, NSW

So much bad reviews!

I was going to purchase 2 sets of ladders as Christmas gifts for my family. After looking at the reviews I’m going to spend my money somewhere else. Hopefully Bunnings has some better ladders.

TVSHOP L.TV ShopSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
fredo
fredoIllawarra, NSW

Very poor back up service for an over rated ladder

Don't bother spending your money on something that will have no back up. The ladder is over weight hard to use and already needs fixing. The back up this company gives is non existent. would not recommend to anyone.

Purchased for $999.

Shady appalling customer service

Contacted online about price etc, just asked me to call. I asked again about price etc and they closed my online query. They had all my details so could have definitely discussed buying options with me through email. A company that is too shady to even discuss prices through email is a company i will totally avoid.

Purchased in September 2021 at Thr1ve.

Jue S.
Jue S.

What kind of excuse is that? You must have some idea of what the product costs? No thanks, your pathetic excuse for your appalling customer service makes me feel even more that everything about you is too shady.

Turpy
TurpyAU

After reading these reviews.........

Geez, after reading these reviews from customers, this ladder is the last thing that I would purchase from these cons from New Zealand. So pleased that I researched this product before buying.
I'm off to Bunnings.

Margie M.
Margie M.

Buyer beware

After watching the lengthy advert, I was nearly hooked. Rang the number and all they want are your details. All I wanted to know was the price.
Do yourself a favor and go to bunnings where (a) you can see the price immediately and (b) you can see it, touch it and feel it.
Anything you buy where the sellers are not up front and provide you with all kinds of excuses and nonsense reasons why they don’t give you the price, should be treated with extreme caution.

Nae
NaeCanberra 2600, ACT

Not impressed with product & follow up support

Very dissatisfied. I used my renovator all of 4 times & one of the blue locking mechanism ceased up & would not open. After providing the mandatory video to the support/customer care, they sent me a used component which was wrong, they then sent me another used scratched up component. Both came with no instructions and just the part. At no point did they offer a replacement & no local service options. I’m a single female and don’t have the knowledge on how to fix the ladder. So my ladder has been unusable after 4 uses. It’s an expensive ladder, and follow up service is shocking! Wished I had just bought a ladder from Bunnings, they probably would have replaced a faulty ladder or given a refund. I recommend not to buy!

Brian G.
Brian G.Sydney, NSW

It is too heavy

I am an electrician. I bought one to see how it went on site. Well, that’s where it went wrong. I employed a 17 year old girl as an apprentice. She couldn’t lift the ladder. I agree with her. It weighs a tonne. The final straw was when Work Cover NSW came on site and fined me $450.00

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Too much obscure marketing

Was prepared to buy ladder as hubby is currently working on stairs and ladder would come in handy. Tried to purchase online, nope can’t do that, called, and low and behold as previous reviews stated, they are busy and someone will call back. Must not be confident in product, to try such sales tactics, I’ll try bunnings instead.

BrendanNorth Western Region, NSW

It looked good at the time

I bought mine for the 180kg load rating but got recalled due to only rating 120kg and now I’m stuck with a lader that is no good for me not happy

Brendan

They can’t find my details now so I paid a lot of money for something that I can’t fix

Brendan

It’s been a week now and still nothing