Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

ADB
ADBSydney, NSW

A knockoff of a better product

Was interested in buying this... UNTIL I did some proper research and realised it's just a bad knockoff of the superior (and cheaper) Little Giant Leveler ( Model 22 or 26) - available everywhere with a lifetime warranty.

Purchased in December 2021 at TVshop for $1,550.

pjw
pjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong ~10 years later

Purchased in January 2012 for $400.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Versatile, portable and durable but a bit heavy

Purchased in April 2008 for $650.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Too much obscure marketing

Was prepared to buy ladder as hubby is currently working on stairs and ladder would come in handy. Tried to purchase online, nope can’t do that, called, and low and behold as previous reviews stated, they are busy and someone will call back. Must not be confident in product, to try such sales tactics, I’ll try bunnings instead.

Chris Beale
Chris BealeNew Zealand

Plastic parts are a real let down

All the blue plastic part have get brittle and break and chip of as well as faded looking etc
The ladder itself still is fine and is a reasonable product but is a bit of an embarrassment to look at

Ronald Morley
Ronald MorleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I transformer that it was getting old the plastic on the footings have perished and coming off whether I get new parts

Plastic footings are coming off myTransformer ladderI would like to get some new footings for my transformer ladder I was wondering whether I could purchase them I’ve tried online not available

Jules
JulesSouth Australia

Excellent investment.

Although a little heavy to lift, the transforma ladder is fantastic. No damaging gutters, work platforms that are very comfortable to work from. The rungs could be a little wider. Very happy with this product.

Purchased at Show TV Shop for $600.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Great all rounder !!!

This ladder is a sturdy and reliable asset to my profession. Easy to carry and fit into the Ute and simple to use ... especially for jobs with tricky angles, stairs and shuttering.

GDB3
GDB3Hunter Region, NSW

Extremely heavy!!

This ladder appears to be very well made, but it is EXTREMELY heavy and very very difficult to move around. Very very unstable when using the scaffolding feature ... dangerously wobbly.

Purchased for $1,200.

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

When labour is fully extended the middle part joint wobbles very unsafe

Win ladder is fully extended the middle joint wobbles very unstable & and too heavy to carry around very chunky the good thing about it you can use it as a tristel that's it really

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.

Phil
PhilNew South Wales

Great ladder, should have had one a long time ago.

Really great ladder, although quite heavy, it's really versatile. I have used it in a number of DIY situations from painting, to clading our carport ceiling. I had originally thought the the price was a bit steep but the value is in its usefulness.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,100.

Bear
Bear

Sales people will not say price

Very bad sales practices are ruining what is a very good product. You should inform price on initial inquiry without the obvious harvesting. Bunnings can provide superior goods at a great price with excellent service. Good luck!

Marco G.
Marco G.Sydney, NSW

Useful

absolutely useful in housework, sometimes I take her to work with me. I am a painter sometimes it is more than useful. good product! I will recommended friends and not

A very strong , handy , and adaptable ladder,

I bought the larger transformer ladder for my work, i have had it now for approximately 1 and half years now, and yes it was more heavy than i expected, but i am not a large build and i can manage it on my own , though i do believe a woman would have difficulty with the weight, the ladder has been fantastic for all the different types of work that i do ,and all though when i bought the ladder i thought it was high in price, the ladder has paid for it self at least 10 times over, i no longer have to hire large step ladders or cart my extension ladder with me to reach ceiling heights and working on stairs is really good, compared to how i use to risk my life !

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,120.

Cgs
CgsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My poor dad

My Father bought this ladder and was upsold all the extras (over 1k) - He believed the hype that this ladder would be suitable for his apartment - When I came to visit him and discovered it there blocking the entrance to his apartment I was shocked. He tried to return it (He has never used it as its too big and heavy for him) I wish the salesperson had a little bit more compassion and understanding and allowed for its return.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,000.

Rebecca H.asked

Can you tell me do you get value for money by buying this ladder? At the moment it is 50% of the price. In which I don't know the original price as of yet. And what do you get with the ladder???

Rebecca H.

My husband would really like one...

Hi Rebecca,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change on a daily basis. In order to get the best and most current deal, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. We can also arrange you for a callback from our team by providing us with your contact # and email. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

Paul H.
Paul H.asked

Hi, I bought the transformer ladder a few years ago no and got all the parts available at the time however, when using the ladder as 2 x trestles, I notice the current models have a v brace to join the two secondary ladders together. Should mine have these? Using the little toggles to join them together without any bracing is quite dangerous as I found out yesterday as the ladder is able to move quite freely

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please do provide us your Order # by sending us an email on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW, and we will check which version of ladder you have.

David P.
David P.asked

Hi, I am in Victoria, where can I get parts for my Transformer ladder?
I need the locking pin and associated parts. Tha5nks

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do sell parts and accessories for the Transforma Ladder. Do let us know which parts you require and we will check the availability for you. You may email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

Zowner