Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

ADB
ADBSydney, NSW

A knockoff of a better product

Was interested in buying this... UNTIL I did some proper research and realised it's just a bad knockoff of the superior (and cheaper) Little Giant Leveler ( Model 22 or 26) - available everywhere with a lifetime warranty.

Purchased in December 2021 at TVshop for $1,550.

ZownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great ladder, but not for a 99 pound weakling

Purchased for $400.

David P.
David P.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Exceeds Expectation

Hi. I was shocked I received the ladder in 3 days ...unreal ...nothing missing with all the extras, always wanted one its exactly what I needed ...thank you so much

Purchased in August 2021 at Show TV Shop for $1,200.

Sturdy Work Space

It was so sturdy when my husband used it to paint our bedroom. I loved the work platform. The ladder did more than fix my house.... it saved my marriage.

Purchased for $399.99.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Too much obscure marketing

Was prepared to buy ladder as hubby is currently working on stairs and ladder would come in handy. Tried to purchase online, nope can’t do that, called, and low and behold as previous reviews stated, they are busy and someone will call back. Must not be confident in product, to try such sales tactics, I’ll try bunnings instead.

Chris Beale
Chris BealeNew Zealand

Plastic parts are a real let down

All the blue plastic part have get brittle and break and chip of as well as faded looking etc
The ladder itself still is fine and is a reasonable product but is a bit of an embarrassment to look at

Ian
IanWollongong

Great Value Ladder for a Multitude of Functions

Purchased in May 2015 at TV Shop for $425.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

I dont need to ask anyone to do the job

Pruning a bushy pittisporum tree that lets the warm winter sun stream through the window and blocks the searing ray's during summer and climb up to the roof to wash and clear the spouting is great not have to ak the man of the house to be told yeah later I can do it my time when I want and is feels great, it's quite an achievement to do it myself.

Purchased in January 2019 at Show TV Shop for $900.

GDB3
GDB3Hunter Region, NSW

Extremely heavy!!

This ladder appears to be very well made, but it is EXTREMELY heavy and very very difficult to move around. Very very unstable when using the scaffolding feature ... dangerously wobbly.

Purchased for $1,200.

MikeB
MikeBSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great ladder to own

It’s so versatile, easy to use and adaptable to so many uses. It packs away in a compact shape saving precious space. It’s built for strength and when I use it, I’m a big man, I feel confident and well supported. Best ladder I’ve ever purchased.

Purchased in January 2018 at Show TV Shop for $890.

exceptional applications for home and trade work

We have found that its easy to use. We bought the larger ladder it reaches all the areas that we need it to. Its an extremely strong ladder which gives the user confidence knowing its safe and secure. We also have the plank which allows it to be used over a much bigger area. The ladder is heavy but that also means stability. The ladder is nice and compact when it is not in use. We don't think we will ever need to purchase any other type of ladder.
David Clark.

Upgraded from my olde trusty stepladder

Versatility of the renovator ladder is more than advertise, I use it for anything above ground level, agree as others stated a little heavier but think this assists in the design for complete stability and strength should have bought one years ago and believe this will last me my lifetime Regards GPFD

Purchased in May 2018 for $799.

Perfect for every job

We have had the transforma ladder for about 3 to 4 months now. It is so handy to have with all the extra accessories that come with it, plus we also got the plank. Best thing I ever bought.

Purchased in November 2019 at TV Shop.

When labour is fully extended the middle part joint wobbles very unsafe

Win ladder is fully extended the middle joint wobbles very unstable & and too heavy to carry around very chunky the good thing about it you can use it as a tristel that's it really

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.

Probably the best ladder configuration I've ever seen and the accessories only make it better.

Very well made and easy to use, I have other ladders but this one is well worth the price. I'd advise everyone to lock it up on the ute or job.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,200.

Rebecca H.asked

Can you tell me do you get value for money by buying this ladder? At the moment it is 50% of the price. In which I don't know the original price as of yet. And what do you get with the ladder???

Rebecca H.

My husband would really like one...

Hi Rebecca,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change on a daily basis. In order to get the best and most current deal, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. We can also arrange you for a callback from our team by providing us with your contact # and email. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

Paul H.
Paul H.asked

Hi, I bought the transformer ladder a few years ago no and got all the parts available at the time however, when using the ladder as 2 x trestles, I notice the current models have a v brace to join the two secondary ladders together. Should mine have these? Using the little toggles to join them together without any bracing is quite dangerous as I found out yesterday as the ladder is able to move quite freely

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please do provide us your Order # by sending us an email on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW, and we will check which version of ladder you have.

David P.
David P.asked

Hi, I am in Victoria, where can I get parts for my Transformer ladder?
I need the locking pin and associated parts. Tha5nks

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do sell parts and accessories for the Transforma Ladder. Do let us know which parts you require and we will check the availability for you. You may email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

See 1st answer