Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

pjw
pjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong ~10 years later

Purchased in January 2012 for $400.00.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Versatile, portable and durable but a bit heavy

Purchased in April 2008 for $650.00.

Ronald Morley
Ronald MorleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I transformer that it was getting old the plastic on the footings have perished and coming off whether I get new parts

Plastic footings are coming off myTransformer ladderI would like to get some new footings for my transformer ladder I was wondering whether I could purchase them I’ve tried online not available

Jules
JulesSouth Australia

Excellent investment.

Although a little heavy to lift, the transforma ladder is fantastic. No damaging gutters, work platforms that are very comfortable to work from. The rungs could be a little wider. Very happy with this product.

Purchased at Show TV Shop for $600.00.

Products

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

Great all rounder !!!

This ladder is a sturdy and reliable asset to my profession. Easy to carry and fit into the Ute and simple to use ... especially for jobs with tricky angles, stairs and shuttering.

Phil
PhilNew South Wales

Great ladder, should have had one a long time ago.

Really great ladder, although quite heavy, it's really versatile. I have used it in a number of DIY situations from painting, to clading our carport ceiling. I had originally thought the the price was a bit steep but the value is in its usefulness.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,100.00.

Marco G.
Marco G.Sydney, NSW

Useful

absolutely useful in housework, sometimes I take her to work with me. I am a painter sometimes it is more than useful. good product! I will recommended friends and not

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

A very strong , handy , and adaptable ladder,

I bought the larger transformer ladder for my work, i have had it now for approximately 1 and half years now, and yes it was more heavy than i expected, but i am not a large build and i can manage it on my own , though i do believe a woman would have difficulty with the weight, the ladder has been fantastic for all the different types of work that i do ,and all though when i bought the ladder i thought it was high in price, the ladder has paid for it self at least 10 times over, i no longer have to hire large step ladders or cart my extension ladder with me to reach ceiling heights and working on stairs is really good, compared to how i use to risk my life !

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,120.00.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Bought this cheap and my hubby loves it!

Found this new and unused on Gumtree.. was too heavy for the lady who bought it. Just the ticket for my hubby but at 19kg I won't be carrying it anywhere! Stable and strong!

Purchased in May 2019 for $450.00.

Products

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

First Experience With Transforma

Gordon S.
Gordon S.asked

How much is transmormaladder t35 and what you get with it??

Hi Gordon,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change o a daily basis, In order to get the best and most current deal for the Transforma Ladder, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

KF G.
KF G.

Can I get this ladder in the USA?

Hi KF G,

Unfortunately the Transforma Ladder is not yet available in the USA. Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Stewart B.asked

Where can I purchase lock hinges for a spare transformer ladder .

Hi Stewart,

We sell accessories and parts for the Transforma Ladder. For us to better assist you, may we confirm if you are referring to the Leg Hinge Lock? You may also send us a photo of this part on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we'll check the availability for you.

Yes , that is what I am after x2

Hi Stewart,

The Leg Hinge Lock is sold at $14.99 each plus $4.99 processing and handling fee. Should you wish to place an order, kindly email us the below details on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will place an order for you.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Contact #
Email:

Ross M.asked

What is the bracket attached to the work platform for? I've watched all the videos and read the booklet.

Hi Ross,

The brackets on the work platform is to be fitted on the rung of the ladder. Ensure that the work platform is locked into position before climbing.

Ross M.

Not that bracket the one with the U shaped cut out

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the clarification. The u-shaped accessory is the Trestle Joint. This is to be used on the outer part of the ladder when you use the Extendable Plank. The Trestle Joint connects the outer railings of the ladder to create another ladder.

See all Renovator Transforma Ladder questions