Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Heavy yes expensive yes, well made yes, had for 6 years is as good as new

Yes very heavy, yes very expensive, yes very well made, had for 6 years, works as good as the day we bought it, BUT we knew what we were buying no surprises, just a very heavy duty, heavy very well made ladder.
Don't recommend if looking for light.

Purchased in for $900.

Kylie F.
Kylie F.Western District, VIC

Weighs a tonne

Great ladder with good functions & accessories BUT the promo video on tv, where the chic throws it in the back of the Ute. Yeah, not happening. I need a hand!

Purchased in .

pjw
pjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong ~10 years later

Purchased in for $400.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Versatile, portable and durable but a bit heavy

Purchased in for $650.

Ronald Morley
Ronald MorleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I transformer that it was getting old the plastic on the footings have perished and coming off whether I get new parts

Plastic footings are coming off myTransformer ladderI would like to get some new footings for my transformer ladder I was wondering whether I could purchase them I’ve tried online not available

Jules
JulesSouth Australia

Excellent investment.

Although a little heavy to lift, the transforma ladder is fantastic. No damaging gutters, work platforms that are very comfortable to work from. The rungs could be a little wider. Very happy with this product.

Purchased at Show TV Shop for $600.

Great all rounder !!!

This ladder is a sturdy and reliable asset to my profession. Easy to carry and fit into the Ute and simple to use ... especially for jobs with tricky angles, stairs and shuttering.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Phil
PhilNew South Wales

Great ladder, should have had one a long time ago.

Really great ladder, although quite heavy, it's really versatile. I have used it in a number of DIY situations from painting, to clading our carport ceiling. I had originally thought the the price was a bit steep but the value is in its usefulness.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,100.

Marco G.
Marco G.Sydney, NSW

Useful

absolutely useful in housework, sometimes I take her to work with me. I am a painter sometimes it is more than useful. good product! I will recommended friends and not

A very strong , handy , and adaptable ladder,

I bought the larger transformer ladder for my work, i have had it now for approximately 1 and half years now, and yes it was more heavy than i expected, but i am not a large build and i can manage it on my own , though i do believe a woman would have difficulty with the weight, the ladder has been fantastic for all the different types of work that i do ,and all though when i bought the ladder i thought it was high in price, the ladder has paid for it self at least 10 times over, i no longer have to hire large step ladders or cart my extension ladder with me to reach ceiling heights and working on stairs is really good, compared to how i use to risk my life !

Purchased in for $1,120.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Bought this cheap and my hubby loves it!

Found this new and unused on Gumtree.. was too heavy for the lady who bought it. Just the ticket for my hubby but at 19kg I won't be carrying it anywhere! Stable and strong!

Purchased in for $450.

Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strong, but too heavy for anyone with an injury like myself, or an average woman

First Experience With Transforma