Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Heavy yes expensive yes, well made yes, had for 6 years is as good as new

Yes very heavy, yes very expensive, yes very well made, had for 6 years, works as good as the day we bought it, BUT we knew what we were buying no surprises, just a very heavy duty, heavy very well made ladder.
Don't recommend if looking for light.

Purchased in for $900.

Andrew P.
Andrew P.Perth, WA

Don't buy

Too heavy, so I on sold it on gumtree. Dont know why we bought this from watching TV. Just go to bunnings. The lady I sold it to seemed happy

WHAT IS THE PRICE???????

I rang to find out a price and the guy said how much do you want to spend??? What the ??? I said nothing give it to me for free or just tell me the prices. He then proceeded to ask me how much I want to spend again and I hung up …
Not two seconds later he rang ME. Don’t ever do that your “sales team” ticked me off that much the I’ve discouraged around four people from your product
But he did save me around 500 dollars apparently coz I bought the same thing for 280 bucks THANKS “sales team” at transforma ladder

Glenn

Oh wow a generic response if you read my review you would see I didn’t order ANYTHING therefore I don’t have an order number to quote
Stellar effort TV SHOP
Double thumbs up

The Flat B.
The Flat B.Southwest, VIC

Overpriced cheaply made junk

This ladder was great for the first six weeks then the joints started to warp and the hinge mechanism fell apart. Five times the price of rivals that offer almost identical products that actually work and last.

Purchased in for $850.

TimAU

unreachable?

I tried to email you about concerns and the possibility of bypassing your call center to buy your product but
your email customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz that you give to everyone here to help them after there negative review dose not exist!

Guess you lost another customer

Kylie F.
Kylie F.Western District, VIC

Weighs a tonne

Great ladder with good functions & accessories BUT the promo video on tv, where the chic throws it in the back of the Ute. Yeah, not happening. I need a hand!

Purchased in .

Blair F.
Blair F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY.IT'S AN OVERPRICED SCAM.GO TO BUNNINGS INSTEAD!!!!!

Purchased in for $1,200.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Ian
Ian

Cannot deal with this company

pjw
pjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong ~10 years later

Purchased in for $400.

William Hill
William HillSydney, NSW

So much bad reviews!

I was going to purchase 2 sets of ladders as Christmas gifts for my family. After looking at the reviews I’m going to spend my money somewhere else. Hopefully Bunnings has some better ladders.

fredo
fredoIllawarra, NSW

Very poor back up service for an over rated ladder

Don't bother spending your money on something that will have no back up. The ladder is over weight hard to use and already needs fixing. The back up this company gives is non existent. would not recommend to anyone.

Purchased for $999.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Versatile, portable and durable but a bit heavy

Purchased in for $650.

Shady appalling customer service

Contacted online about price etc, just asked me to call. I asked again about price etc and they closed my online query. They had all my details so could have definitely discussed buying options with me through email. A company that is too shady to even discuss prices through email is a company i will totally avoid.

Purchased in at Thr1ve.

Jue S.
Jue S.

What kind of excuse is that? You must have some idea of what the product costs? No thanks, your pathetic excuse for your appalling customer service makes me feel even more that everything about you is too shady.

Turpy
TurpyAU

After reading these reviews.........

Geez, after reading these reviews from customers, this ladder is the last thing that I would purchase from these cons from New Zealand. So pleased that I researched this product before buying.
I'm off to Bunnings.

Margie M.
Margie M.

Buyer beware

After watching the lengthy advert, I was nearly hooked. Rang the number and all they want are your details. All I wanted to know was the price.
Do yourself a favor and go to bunnings where (a) you can see the price immediately and (b) you can see it, touch it and feel it.
Anything you buy where the sellers are not up front and provide you with all kinds of excuses and nonsense reasons why they don’t give you the price, should be treated with extreme caution.