Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Heavy yes expensive yes, well made yes, had for 6 years is as good as new

Yes very heavy, yes very expensive, yes very well made, had for 6 years, works as good as the day we bought it, BUT we knew what we were buying no surprises, just a very heavy duty, heavy very well made ladder.
Don't recommend if looking for light.

Purchased in for $900.

Great product

I brought one for my hubby when they 1st came out many many years ago and it is still going strong so it surprises me to read those u favourable reviews.

Kylie F.
Kylie F.Western District, VIC

Weighs a tonne

Great ladder with good functions & accessories BUT the promo video on tv, where the chic throws it in the back of the Ute. Yeah, not happening. I need a hand!

Purchased in .

Great ladder, but not for a 99 pound weakling

Purchased for $400.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Versatile, portable and durable but a bit heavy

Purchased in for $650.

David P.
David P.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Exceeds Expectation

Hi. I was shocked I received the ladder in 3 days ...unreal ...nothing missing with all the extras, always wanted one its exactly what I needed ...thank you so much

Purchased in at Show TV Shop for $1,200.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Sturdy Work Space

It was so sturdy when my husband used it to paint our bedroom. I loved the work platform. The ladder did more than fix my house.... it saved my marriage.

Purchased for $399.99.

Ronald Morley
Ronald MorleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I transformer that it was getting old the plastic on the footings have perished and coming off whether I get new parts

Plastic footings are coming off myTransformer ladderI would like to get some new footings for my transformer ladder I was wondering whether I could purchase them I’ve tried online not available

Jules
JulesSouth Australia

Excellent investment.

Although a little heavy to lift, the transforma ladder is fantastic. No damaging gutters, work platforms that are very comfortable to work from. The rungs could be a little wider. Very happy with this product.

Purchased at Show TV Shop for $600.

Ian
IanWollongong

Great Value Ladder for a Multitude of Functions

Purchased in at TV Shop for $425.

Great all rounder !!!

This ladder is a sturdy and reliable asset to my profession. Easy to carry and fit into the Ute and simple to use ... especially for jobs with tricky angles, stairs and shuttering.

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

I dont need to ask anyone to do the job

Pruning a bushy pittisporum tree that lets the warm winter sun stream through the window and blocks the searing ray's during summer and climb up to the roof to wash and clear the spouting is great not have to ak the man of the house to be told yeah later I can do it my time when I want and is feels great, it's quite an achievement to do it myself.

Purchased in at Show TV Shop for $900.

MikeB
MikeBSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great ladder to own

It’s so versatile, easy to use and adaptable to so many uses. It packs away in a compact shape saving precious space. It’s built for strength and when I use it, I’m a big man, I feel confident and well supported. Best ladder I’ve ever purchased.

Purchased in at Show TV Shop for $890.

exceptional applications for home and trade work

We have found that its easy to use. We bought the larger ladder it reaches all the areas that we need it to. Its an extremely strong ladder which gives the user confidence knowing its safe and secure. We also have the plank which allows it to be used over a much bigger area. The ladder is heavy but that also means stability. The ladder is nice and compact when it is not in use. We don't think we will ever need to purchase any other type of ladder.
David Clark.