Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

Zowner
ZownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great ladder, but not for a 99 pound weakling

Purchased for $400.00.

David P.
David P.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Exceeds Expectation

Hi. I was shocked I received the ladder in 3 days ...unreal ...nothing missing with all the extras, always wanted one its exactly what I needed ...thank you so much

Purchased in August 2021 at Show TV Shop for $1,200.00.

Sturdy Work Space

It was so sturdy when my husband used it to paint our bedroom. I loved the work platform. The ladder did more than fix my house.... it saved my marriage.

Purchased for $399.99.

Ian
IanWollongong

Great Value Ladder for a Multitude of Functions

Purchased in May 2015 at TV Shop for $425.00.

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

I dont need to ask anyone to do the job

Pruning a bushy pittisporum tree that lets the warm winter sun stream through the window and blocks the searing ray's during summer and climb up to the roof to wash and clear the spouting is great not have to ak the man of the house to be told yeah later I can do it my time when I want and is feels great, it's quite an achievement to do it myself.

Purchased in January 2019 at Show TV Shop for $900.00.

MikeB
MikeBSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great ladder to own

It’s so versatile, easy to use and adaptable to so many uses. It packs away in a compact shape saving precious space. It’s built for strength and when I use it, I’m a big man, I feel confident and well supported. Best ladder I’ve ever purchased.

Purchased in January 2018 at Show TV Shop for $890.00.

exceptional applications for home and trade work

We have found that its easy to use. We bought the larger ladder it reaches all the areas that we need it to. Its an extremely strong ladder which gives the user confidence knowing its safe and secure. We also have the plank which allows it to be used over a much bigger area. The ladder is heavy but that also means stability. The ladder is nice and compact when it is not in use. We don't think we will ever need to purchase any other type of ladder.
David Clark.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Upgraded from my olde trusty stepladder

Versatility of the renovator ladder is more than advertise, I use it for anything above ground level, agree as others stated a little heavier but think this assists in the design for complete stability and strength should have bought one years ago and believe this will last me my lifetime Regards GPFD

Purchased in May 2018 for $799.00.

Perfect for every job

We have had the transforma ladder for about 3 to 4 months now. It is so handy to have with all the extra accessories that come with it, plus we also got the plank. Best thing I ever bought.

Purchased in November 2019 at TV Shop.

Find out how Renovator Transforma Ladder compares to other Products

Probably the best ladder configuration I've ever seen and the accessories only make it better.

Very well made and easy to use, I have other ladders but this one is well worth the price. I'd advise everyone to lock it up on the ute or job.

Purchased at TV Shop for $1,200.00.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes it heavy

I live on a property that needs many different positions and angles. This ladder covers them all. Pricy yes at over $1100 but I don’t think I’ll ever have to replace it. The quality is definitely there. Okay if you are in a unit , consider a lightweight unit , basically buy what you need and not the hype. For me it’s perfect , gutters, trees hedges, water tanks , and the list goes on . I should add that I am not a small frame so it’s not hard for me to manoeuvre around and because I’m not a small frame the extra balance and stability the ladder offers me is invaluable. Great product for my needs

Purchased in January 2019 at Show TV Shop for $1,125.00.

Dean E
Dean ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Better than expected

Light, strong and versatile but most importantly it is better than I expected it to be. I wish I bought the plank with it now. The package was a bit of a challenge to work out how it all was configured but YouTube fixed all that. I recommend this.

Purchased in October 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $800.00.

Abhijith
AbhijithVictoria

A ladder for uses! and Very efficient Support Team.

I purchased this ladder few moths ago and I has issue with it. I was unable to use the work platform properly. I spoke to the customer support team and they have provided me a good solution to the loose work platform and I am now using the product very productively.

tracy e.
tracy e.Hunter Region, NSW

35 ladders in one - One piece of equipment for every job, in every location, inside and out.

THE ONLY LADDER YOU'LL EVER NEED Most jobs require more than one ladder. With the Renovator Transforma Ladder, you get up to 35 different ladders in 1 portable, compact, easy-to-use unit. Get up close to your work in tricky areas other ladders just can't reach - even staircases and slopes.

Frank LEMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price does not make sense

The tv add shows all the extras are free. the basic ladder in tv shop is $.399.
How come I was charged $880. This means the extras are not free.
False advertising.

Purchased in July 2019 at From TV add for $880.00.

No customer service.
I sent the warranty card to Melbourne address and it came back to me.
Sent a email to there web site and it came back to me also. where do you send it to.

Gordon S.
Gordon S.asked

How much is transmormaladder t35 and what you get with it??

Hi Gordon,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change o a daily basis, In order to get the best and most current deal for the Transforma Ladder, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

KF G.
KF G.

Can I get this ladder in the USA?

Hi KF G,

Unfortunately the Transforma Ladder is not yet available in the USA. Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Stewart B.asked

Where can I purchase lock hinges for a spare transformer ladder .

Hi Stewart,

We sell accessories and parts for the Transforma Ladder. For us to better assist you, may we confirm if you are referring to the Leg Hinge Lock? You may also send us a photo of this part on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we'll check the availability for you.

Yes , that is what I am after x2

Hi Stewart,

The Leg Hinge Lock is sold at $14.99 each plus $4.99 processing and handling fee. Should you wish to place an order, kindly email us the below details on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will place an order for you.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Contact #
Email:

Ross M.asked

What is the bracket attached to the work platform for? I've watched all the videos and read the booklet.

Hi Ross,

The brackets on the work platform is to be fitted on the rung of the ladder. Ensure that the work platform is locked into position before climbing.

Ross M.

Not that bracket the one with the U shaped cut out

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the clarification. The u-shaped accessory is the Trestle Joint. This is to be used on the outer part of the ladder when you use the Extendable Plank. The Trestle Joint connects the outer railings of the ladder to create another ladder.

See all Renovator Transforma Ladder questions