Rent Street

Rent Street (page 2)

152 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1520%

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alexander Holmes
Alexander Holmes2 posts

Should be in Every Landlords Toolbox

Easy to navigate website. Really quick to sign up and property data uploaded in minutes.
Rented my property in one week.
Maree
MareeQLDNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Service

Easy to use prompt customer service. We saved so much money and it was far better then using a real estate agent
Filippa Scerri
Filippa ScerriNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

So easy - user friendly

Rent Street made it very easy to list your property, make any changes if required. Response time to any questions I had were answered very quickly. I found a tenant with only one inspection day. Would definitely use Rent Street again.
Sue Mclennan
Sue MclennanNSWHunter Region, NSW

So easy

Rent street made the process of finding a tenant simple and straightforward. Response time was excellent and we found a tenant in under one week.
Nikt
NiktSydney2 posts

Easy to use, fast, responsive service

This was a cost effective way of putting my property up on the major leasing websites. Posting went up quickly, edits were easy to do, and when I had questions they responded quickly to me. Would use again.
Chris
ChrisNew South Wales10 posts

Easy to relist a property and easy to find a tenant

Rent Street make it easy to re-list a property. Once it's been generated, it's easy to pull it up, make a few amendments to photos, rent, text etc and it's quickly back on the market. Text messages and email alerts make it easy to process applications. I listed the property, had over 30 enquiries in a couple of days.
Priscilla
PriscillaQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Very grateful

Rent St made it easy to make contact with prospective tenants.
Rita Hovagimian
Rita Hovagimian

Rita H

I rented out my apartment in the first week, thanks to Paul Mulder and his team at Rent Street. Very happy with the service, would recommend him to my family and friends.
Zari
ZariVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Rent Street is the best SITE for renting your property

I rented out my apartment , thanks to Rent Street Site. I had a lot of enquires, and finally found the tenants.
I would like to thank Paul Mulder, the staff member
of Rent Street, for the ongoing support.
I would recommend this Site to vendors, for renting their properties.
jimme329
jimme329AU3 posts

Rent Street provided an amazing low cost service

Rent Street provided an amazing low cost service in a timely manner using a great system.
Travis
TravisWAPerth, WA23 posts

Very happy for the service for the price

I managed to find a campaign discount that gave a really good price to lease on realestate and domain, easy to list and find a tenant. SMS and email inquires are forwarded no issue. 1Form applications work easily.
Samip Patel
Samip Patel

Cost effective service

Website is quite easy to navigate and I was able to make changes to my advertisement in no time. Paul is good at handling customer enquiry and revert back to you in no time.
Goran
Goran

Exceptional and fully automated diy rent service - well done

Thank you for the professional and fast service helping me rent out my property. Once all set up and ID verified it was a breeze to use, advertise your property and follow up on Enquiries via an automated sms service, rental application forms, email, or web. Thank you Rent Street
Joe S.
Joe S.5 posts

Great site

Great site easy to use and navigate Paul is great, answers your emails instantly and is always there to help if you need it. It very economical, gets you on all the realestate sites. Highly recommended!!
Michelle Carter
Michelle Carter2 posts

Professional & User Friendly

I found Rent Street to be extremely easy to use with a range of services to tailor your campaign. Cost effective & professional. I will certainly be using this service again.
Beth Champion
Beth Champion

Easy to use, quick results

Posted our rental property and within a couple of days had found our tenant. Easy to use template, which looks professional. We always use Rent Street to find out tenants.

Mike D.
Mike D.TASHobart, TAS2 posts

Very simple & easy to utilize

So easy to upload info to commercial sites via Rent Street. Would recommend & use again if situation arose. Pricing structure had no smoke & mirrors & there wasn't a constant effort to get you to sign up for more expensive plans.
Teresa van Lieshout
Teresa van Lieshout

Rent Street Review

Rent Street did a good job helping me find a suitable tenant. The website was easy to use and efficient. I highly recommend Rent Street property advertising for public use.
Sunny Ruchi
Sunny RuchiNSWSydney, NSW

Fantastic service. A credit to Australian Real Estate community

Extremely helpful staff, great service. Paul is always willing to help & assist when needed. Would definitely use & recommend their service. Very competitive, saving us good sum overall. Any edits were published quickly. Very happy
Daena Tyerman
Daena TyermanNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent website and service , all very simple

I have used Rent Street twice now. It’s easy to use, and easy if you are listing for your adult children and fielding requests. It’s easy to change details and the rental enquiries are immediate and sent to your phone and email. I’m a grandma and found the whole process easy .
Sylvia Broadbent
Sylvia BroadbentWAPerth, WA2 posts

Great service and response time

This was our first time renting out property. We had some queries of the process and the use of this site and all queries were responded to quickly. Our property was advertised everywhere as advertised and looked just like any other listing. Queries come through straight away and applications 3x a day.
Mike T.
Mike T.

Must have service to self managing landlords

We have now used RentStreet 3 times now for our properties and find the process simple to use and very convenient. I do not hesitate to recommend this service to other landlords.

The online submission by prospective tenants via 1FORM works seamlessly and allows us to select the right tenants for our property.

Will use them again each time we need to lease out another investment property.

rondo
rondoNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Easy to set up the add and revise it. Excellent and efficient. Property listed on websites that matter.
I recommend it to all landlords. The listing price was negotiated at a amazing rate. Bargain that others could not offer to me.
Linda Zhao
Linda Zhao2 posts

Amazing service

Rented 2 of our properties on Rentstreet and really happy with the outcome. Simple interface and easy listing process with plenty of instructions. We had access to 1form files from applicants which meant we could view their credit report and information all at once. We had some questions and Paul Mulder was quick to respond to us, even on weekends.
Chris Jones
Chris JonesNSWSydney, NSW

I definately would list my property through Rent street again

Rent Street who has access to the major realestate advertising sites helped bring in desirable tenants. Those tenants who can supply the right documentation. I would thouroughly recommend using them.
jojo
jojoNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Very happy with this platform

Very efficient and convenient platform to put ads.
The apps is easy to use and edit. And I like the fast speed of live online.

Very happy with this service.

Nadia  A
Nadia A

Easy, straightforward and quick process for private landlords advertising their property

The process of advertising my rental property through rent street was straightforward and easy. The platform was user friendly and my property was advertised the next day. Will use again thanks
Joylene Byrne
Joylene ByrneSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

GREAT SERVICE

Extremely easy to use and delivers results. Always able to make contact with the provider who in turn always responds when required. Would not hesitate to recommend this service to any private renter.
Dilan Wijeisnghe
Dilan WijeisngheVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Rent street is a good way to private landlords to advertise their properties. There is few benefits when you advertise thru rate street. One is you can advertise in both Domain and Real estate sites.
Paul
Paul

Easy to use and good quality advertising

I receive plenty of enquiries from my advertisements through rent street. It is worth the money to advertise through them. It's a lot cheaper than going through a local agent.
Hills
HillsNSWSydney, NSW

Easy to use and Good Response

Easy to create add and post on Domain.com and Realestate.com sites. Instructions were clear and no contact required. Got good responses. The messages were forwarded to my emails from renters without any delays.
Liu
LiuNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

This is perfect services

The rentstreet provides listings on Domain and Real estate which offer excellent opportunities to find potential tenants. Without Rentstreet services, I could not lease out my flat. I recommend the Rentstreet for rental listing.
Margaret
Margaret

Easy to use

Lots of enquiries, quickly.
Apart from not being able to register the correct bond....it kept overriding...the site was easy to follow
I had a positive experience and would certainly use the site again
Roti Lee
Roti Lee

Simple, easy and efficient!

We have been rent at anther platform for about 2 months. Thank God that we received a text message introducing rent street. We followed the instruction to list the property at rent street. On the first day of the property listed, 5 groups of people inquired and subsequent quite a lot of groups to come. It took only 4 days for the property to rent out!

Really appreciate rent st for its simple, easy and efficient services. Indeed, a excellent platform for property renting.

Rachel Watherston
Rachel Watherston

Exceptional!

Using Rent Street was the best thing we could have done! Straight forward to apply/ make listing via their website. Excellent price to use their service & once listing went out to the public we were notified instantly via txt and email when each enquiry was made through both domain and realestate.com. 100% recommend. We will be using this service again next time.
Monica Richter
Monica Richter

Great reach and could have rented room four times over

Rent St delivered all it promised; great reach to a many people; I had plenty of interest and landed somebody pretty quickly. Thanks and very happy to use the service again

Heath Cardier
Heath CardierWAPilbara, WA

Simple and easy to use

Great service. Simple and easy to use. Very quick to upload onto Realestate.com. Editing was easy and changed on the listing within 15 mins. Would highly recommend to all landlords seeking to self manage their investment properties
Leila Romanos
Leila RomanosVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very responsive and cost effective

Helpful and very responsive representatives at rent street and very cost effective. Happy that the house add was advertised on realestate.com and domain. Will use again and would recommend their services.
Graham Black
Graham BlackNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Excellent and Easy - for an old guy even

Excellent and easy to use with great quick response from RentStreet and prospective tenants. Have used several times and wiped other promotion methods for my rentals. Got enquiries about 5 hours after listing. Thanks
DMN
DMN

Simple and effective way to lease out a property thanks!!!

I have used your service on two occassions & will be sure to contact again. The portal is simple & notifications are received instantly. Thanks for your great service for/ private landlords!!