Rent360

Rent360 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rent360

Gail
GailSydney, NSW

Sooo Easy

"The letting agent I was assigned did a fantastic job." It was a really easy process one phone call and we found an agent.

Very Professional

I had a bad experience with a local rental agent, it had taken thrm 2 months and all i got out of it was a bill. It took Rent360 1 day to get me an awesome agent and it took my new agent Sharon, 3 dayd and she got my property rented. I can't stop praising Sharon and Rent360 to friends and family.

The difference between a property salesman and an independent property manager

My experience working with the proposed agent suggested by your company has been nothing short of a great success.
A pity I can't name him or his company. He deserves your constant support for any property owner in the Eastern suburbs.
His platform is superb.
Alan K

BVal
BValSydney

At last!

I have been a property investor for a number of years now and always frustrated with the service I received from property managers. But now I have rent360, I can select the person that manages my property and as a result, I have someone that really cares about my property. This is a smart solution, great service, and amazing value. Thank you.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Rent360 compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Personalised Care

Rent360 is a great alternative to the traditional property management model. I was given a choice of independent property managers in my area, who I spoke to at length before deciding the best fit for me. The great thing is my property manager owns the business so is all care and professionalism. I'm not paying for overheads and feeling like just another landlord on the rental roll. She was given the difficult assignment of a brand new apartment off-the-plan at the same time as 7 other properties in the block came on the market. I was constantly kept updated, given options to consider and ultimately was one of the first landlords to secure quality tenants.

Bonnie N.
Bonnie N.Sydney, NSW

Make the switch

Great help!

Thank you for putting me in touch with Christina, who has revamped the ad for my apartment with professional photos. Let's hope it will be rented out soon!

EmilieK
EmilieKSydney

Found an excellent Property Manager through Rent360

I'm so glad I found the Rent360 service. I'd been struggling for years to find a good agency to manage my Bondi based investment property and had tried a couple of the major franchises in the area who never returned my calls and just piled on the extra charges every month!

Rent360 made the whole process very easy from matching me with a few really professional local property managers to interview to signing the management agreement online. I ended up choosing Corinne who just started her own property management business and she's been so helpful and attentive. Also, the Rent360 staff are always on board if you have any questions.

I would certainly use Rent360 again.