Rent360

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rent360

Darshan
DarshanSydney, NSW

Rent without a hassle.

My renting experience was hassle free. Rent 360 staff are professional and helpful . They made a big effort to rent my property and in spite of poor rental market they managed to find a tenant for my apartment.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Darshan. Thanks for your review and we’re glad we were able to find a great tenant for your property.

Gerard
GerardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and approachable

After taking over the agency about a month ago, they attended to the outstanding matters promptly. Are approachable and flexible to incorporate one's concerns and requirements into the renting process. It's still early in the agency process but will be able to give a more full review in the months to come I am sure.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Gerard. Thanks for your review and for entrusting us to manage your property. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Purely rentals

I have been with Rent 360 for a few years love my agent Rebecca, honest, fair and loyal. Really like the system ever week I get my statement know exactly what’s been paid unlike real estate agents once a month. Would highly recommended Rent 360 especially Rebecca while I am here, thank you for being a wonderful alternative choice. Very happy

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Carmen. Thanks for your review and for recommending our services. We love Rebecca too!

Gail
GailSydney, NSW

Sooo Easy

"The letting agent I was assigned did a fantastic job." It was a really easy process one phone call and we found an agent.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Rent360 compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Great help!

Thank you for putting me in touch with Christina, who has revamped the ad for my apartment with professional photos. Let's hope it will be rented out soon!