RentalCover.com Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Yoyo

Yoyoasked

Am I covered for insurance if I take insurance with rentalcover.com for pick up of car in Amsterdam and driving to Germany and returning to Amsterdam.

Delio V.
Delio V.

The answer is “yes”, but be ready to produce a lot paperwork if you get into any kind of accident. Basically you have to pay upfront and then file a claim with the rentalcover. I personally recommend to get a insurance with the rental company.

Catherine S.

Catherine S.asked

Will Apollo accept RentalCover insurance to cover a Campervan?

Mills
Mills

Sorry, don't know, ring Apollo and ask them.

tim w morrisonasked

what is your telephone number ?

i don't understand

tim w morrison

what is your telephone number ?

Alan

Alanasked

Do I need any other insurance other than your insurance to hire a car in the USA?

kevin

kevinasked

I am renting a car in Los Angeles for 27 days, will I be fully covered for all the things I should be covered for, by your policy as I am 80 years old regards Kevin

Billie J

Billie Jasked

i am considering this for hiring a car in nz, would this work the same? in different countries

Delma

Delmaasked

Do you cover people aged over 70 (72)...?

Deborah P

Deborah Pasked

how does this work. I am Australian and want to hire a car in Darwin. If I have an accident do I pay the car hire company and then get refunded by rental cover?

George H

Yes. Make sure you keep all forms you fill out and get receipts for everything you pay. The more complete your documentation, the more straightforward you claim should be. It’s the experience I had with Hertz in France. I didn’t argue, I paid them what they asked for. The tyre puncture charge would have been enough to buy a new tyre. I paid it and RentalCover did not blink. Once I submitted the receipts they paid within a couple of days.

Inga

Ingaasked

Has anyone used rentalcover in Cancun? Was wondering if the rental companies down there hassle you with this third party insurance and try to talk you into their insurances?

George H

I don’t know. I suggest you call and ask Rentalcars or Rentalcover they answer calls, human agents not robot. My experience with them was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Good luck

Norm

Normasked

Does the insurance cover drivers over 70 years and does it cover the drivers for both the rental car and any other vehicle or property damaged as a result of their own negligence?

Norm

George H

I cannot remember accurately but I think it limited the insurance to age 25-65.
Other part of the question is YES i believe it was comprehensive insurance which, as I understand it, has always been all damage caused by the insured to all property if fault is established or conceded.

Amanda

Amandaasked

Does Hertz accept this I? I'm trying not to buy their insurance and double my rental price!

Hi Amanda,

Yes, definitely! RentalCover.com offers an alternative product to the one you will be offered at the rental company's depot, only at a cheaper price and without any exclusions. We are an independent insurance company and cover any type of vehicle from any rental company around the world. We have a lot of customers from Hertz and claims always have been successful.

We hope the above answers your question, and it not please let us know and we will assist you further!

The team at RentalCover.com

Get an answer from our members and RentalCover.com representatives