Repco Online store

Brand Manager for Repco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7

Marijonas K.
Marijonas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered online, never received a product or any update whatsoever

I have ordered some spark plug tube seals for my car, order was confirmed on 5 of september and I received a message with shipment tracking number, now as Im writing this (22nd of september) spark plug tube seals are still yet to come, I tried to track a tracking number and 0 shipments were found on it, haven't received any information on my order. My worst experience of online shopping in a very long time, 1 start is quite a geneours rating, I'd rate it 0 if I could, because havent got my money back nor product has arrived.

P.S they sent me an email asking to leave a review, I left an honest review and they refuse to publish it...

GT-Force
GT-ForceSydney, NSW

Don't order for delivery!

Repco does not have a call centre for handling online orders, so, good luck finding out what happened to your order as your call is directed to different stores, each of which you need to explain the issue from scratch.

My order was placed to a store farther than my location, despite the presence of a much closer one.

Neither store representative had any idea about how their online ordering system works.

The store that received my order didn't have any idea about why my order was late or when it'd be delivered.

My recommendation would be to save yourself the trouble and order from another online retailer until Repco fixes their archaic online ordering system.

Johnny
JohnnyCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Thieves

Repco are criminals ! Price was $25 a bottle so 2 bottles $50 was charged $83 through click and collect . Received a refund for the extra money taken from my account . Not worth the effort when you can just go to an honest business and make your purchase with no headaches

Jessie R.
Jessie R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute rubbish service!

Ordered using click and collect option 2 weeks ago, website had all items in stock when ordering.
No correspondence during this time so i called them yesterday to find out they have discontinued half of my items now so i will not receive them and the other half were apparently out of stock and nobody had ordered them in for my order.
Will not shop at Repco again!!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Repco Online store compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Mona
MonaSydney, NSW

Late and no fix in sight

Ordered a product 2 weeks ago and still no delivery despite being in stock nearby and 1-3 day delivery promise. Have called multiple times and the store has tried their best but the backend and HQ customer service seems to be giving problems. Would be happy to pick up but it wouldn't release order anyway and in lockdown so not an option. Disappointed as a first time customer.

Leigh
LeighPerth, WA

Cancel your order without notifying

Purchased ramps online, selected the store with availability and purchased. They ring me to tell me they canceled my order because the warehouse sent the wrong item to them. Then told me to reorder from a different store which I couldn’t do (with pick up because store is 4000 km away). You would think they would chase it up because they ordered the wrong ones in. Tried to leave a review on their website but they moderated it and deleted it, I read all the terms and my comments were factual but they delete the comments anyway.

A W
A WPerth, WA

Rescued by Repco's Rapid Response

Motor P.
Motor P.Sydney, NSW

Did not even ship the item, however, refuse to make refund.

Seamus
SeamusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service is non existent!

Placed an online order and never received the goods. I tried to send 3 emails to customer service ( I cannot call as I am deaf/mute) its just an automated reply telling me to call the store. Pathetic. Now i have lost over $100. :(

False advertising?

Advertised product was not the same as the product I got. Advertised product weight on repco website: 71g, actual thing I got when I went into collect it 56g(but still the same price). I could've purchased the 71g product online, but chose repco as it's local. Posted a review about it in the repco website, they "moderated" my review saying it couldn't be posted.

• +1Thumbnail
Vince D from Wyndham
Vince D from WyndhamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online store sells items that stores cannot provide

Store LocationOnline
MR Cool
MR CoolPonceville

Inaccurate part listings

When searching for parts on the REPCO website (and you know you have the correct car selected) the listings say that the parts listed suit my car. However when I went into the store the gaslighting started happening. Apparently it does not matter what their site lists as being suitable for my car it still is a check and guess game of buying parts and running back to the store to exchange them back for incorrect parts. The other reason why I think the gaslighting is bad is because their site lists cheaper parts in order to lead you to think you are getting a good deal and then when you get to the store they lead you buy the more expensive correct part they they knew all along was the correct one.

Store LocationRichlands

Raymond N.
Raymond N.Sydney, NSW

Click and collect cancelled with no refund

Click and collect.
Partial item was cancelled as they had none in store. Was told verbally that partial item will be refunded. Been 3 weeks and money hasn’t been refunded into PayPal account. No email updates and I have now left it to PayPal to help me get my money back.

Store LocationBankstown
Luke C.
Luke C.South East Queensland, QLD

do they know how to reply to emails?

on their website it states they will reply within 24 hours... iv had an issue with my order and need a refund.. send 3 emails over 5 days and still no reply...

JohnM09
JohnM09Sydney, Australia

Cannot Fault the Service.

Repco had Valvoline Maxlife ATF on special, but were out of stock when I went to the local store.
Returning home, I placed the order online, expecting delivery in a couple of days.
I couldn't believe it when it was delivered from another store several hours later the same afternoon.
Fantastic service.