2Replica Furniture

Replica Furniture Questions & Answers

Verifiedreplicafurniture.com.au
Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Physical store

For Replica Barcelona Bench (Italian Leather) in White colour, do the frame made of solid wood in walnut like the day bed, with the supporting straps are made from thick saddle leather and the legs are made of polished stainless steel?

Colin S.
Colin S.

No knowledge of this

Vincent T.
Vincent T. · Online store

JNT
JNT · Replica Furniture

Hi there!
Can you tell me if your Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman are the Aniline italian leather? Are the buttons & piping all made out of geniune leather {aniline} or pu bonded leather?
Appreciate any feedback.

LAB
LAB

I can’t help as I haven’t bought this product

Replica Furniture   DM

Thank you for your enquiry. This item is definitely in genuine leather, including the buttons and piping, we do not use any bonded leather or PU. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300338978, we will also be happy to send you photos of the showroom display chairs.

smoke s.
smoke s.

Is it Aniline italian leather though, top or full grain?

alexjohnbowering
alexjohnbowering · Replica Furniture

Hi, I was thinking of purchasing one of your George Nelson clocks and was curious if they have any noticeable sound. I was thinking of hanging it in the bedroom so any sound would be noticable.

Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Alex, thank you for your enquiry - fortunately the George Nelson clocks are completely silent so would be ideal for your bedroom - won't disturb your sleep! Please let us know if you would like any further information - or you are welcome to call us on 1300338978.

hanh · Replica Furniture

Which country is your " Replica Charles Eames Lounge and Ottoman Walnut - Tan Italian Leather" come from?

Wendy
Wendy

Australia.

hanh

Thanks Wendy . Why is the Black leather of the same quality costs so much more than the tan color one? $1699 compare to $1199.

Michael Tait · Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Marco · Online store

Hi, we purchased 2 of your Eames replica lounge chairs and matching Ottomans a couple of years ago. We have been very happy with them until both seat buttons on mine popped off within 2 or 3 days of each other. I rang the store and was advised to seek an upholsterer. While this is undoubtedly good advice, we live in country Tasmania and I would prefer another solution. I know that the bona fide Herman Miller chairs seats slide off in some way, is there a diagram or some knowledge as to how your cushions are attached and how they can be disassembled to reattach the buttons, the chairs are still firm favourites,however, the lack of the buttons denigrates their looks a great deal.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Mark, thank you for getting in touch. If you could please email us at customerservice@replicafurniture.com.au we will be able to send you some information that should be helpful. Kind regards,
The Replica Furniture Team

Marco

Hi, thank you I will do this.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Steve
Steve · Replica Furniture

Hi there. I'm interested in the Hans Wegner Wishbone chairs (6) in Walnut/black. Your price is significantly cheaper than other suppliers. Do you offer warranty/guarantee ?
Stephen

Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Stephen. Thanks for your message. We offer a 12 month warranty on all our products for domestic use including the Replica Hans Wegner Wishbone Chairs.
Please let us know if we can assist with anything further.
Kind regards
The Replica Furniture Team

Geraldine
Geraldine · Replica Furniture

Hi, Replica Hans Wegner Elbow Chair CH20 - Ash with White Seat. What material is the white seat made from? Can't see it mentioned in description.

Cheers, Geraldine

Replica Furniture   DM

Hi Geraldine. Thanks for your inquiry. The seat is made is made of high quality PU (synthetic leather). The seat is extremely hard wearing making it suitable for both commercial and home use. Kind regards The Replica Furniture Team.

Margaret
Margaret · Replica Furniture

Do the chairs come assembled or flat pack?

Replica Furniture   DM

Hi there Margaret, thanks for your enquiry! Some of our chairs do require minor assembly, others come fully assembled. If you are browsing the website, the full description of each item (once you click on 'more information') should tell you whether or not assembly is required. Alternately if you are able to give us a call on 1300 338 978 we will happily talk you through whatever items you are interested in and how much effort may or may not be required to put together.

Cheers, the Replica Furniture Team.

Get an answer from our members and Replica Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question