3.8

Lynne

Lynne

Would not assemble properly.

When I received my online order of a Macey Dining Room Chair it would not assemble correctly. The screws would not screw into the plastic to attach the legs to the chair as the legs supports would not sit correctly on the chair seat plastic. Two screws would go in but then the others wouldn’t. I contacted the Brisbane store straight away and sent photos and they asked me to bring the chair in to their store and they would exchange it for one that they were going to assemble for me.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Lynne, we're sorry you had some difficulty getting the screws to go in, but glad that we were able to take care of it for you. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Mark F

Mark Fwangaratta

Great customer service

Purchased Wegner Round chairs which look great and are very comfortable for a medical practice. One of the arms was probably damaged in transit with a small split. Spoke to Dee and Replica are sending out a replacement completely hassle free.

Many Thanks.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for the great feedback - we're sorry there was an issue with the chair but glad we could get it resolved for you.

Marly

MarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My heart of glass is broken

I am so disappointed. I ordered the glass Eames replica table and opened it to find out that the holes for the screws did not line up. Bad quality furniture that I cannot even put together! Will not be buying from them again

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Marly, we're so sorry to hear there is an issue with your table. Please call us on 1300 338 978 so we can sort it out for you. On those occasions where something does go wrong we will always do our best to remedy it as quickly as possible.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Replica Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Trinh

TrinhPerth, WA

Faulty goods and non existent after sales service

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Excellent customer service and products-the quickest delivery ever!

I was extremely happy with Replica Furniture. I put a delivery in for stools at 9pm and they arrived the next day! The website was easy to use, no problems. When my stools arrived, the design was perfect but I had made the wrong colour decision. I rang up straight away and they offered to do a direct swap for another colour the same day (I don't live far from warehouse) or whenever was convenient to me. I was really blown away by their efficiency and customer service. All of this was sorted in 24 hours and it was my mistake. I will be ordering from them again in the future. Very impressed.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Jem, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're glad we could sort the colour out for you, always happy to have a chat or give any advice to help with choosing, it can be a bit daunting. We look forward to next time!

Kath

KathSydney, NSW

Site is easy to use. Processed very quickly and I received my goods in a couple of days.

Perfect quality. The two bar stools that I ordered were just what I needed. They look great. Very simple bit of assembly. I've bought bar stools from you before and they are perfect too!

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Kath, thank you for taking the time to post a review for us, we do appreciate it.
Glad to hear you love the stools, and last time too; we look forward to helping you next time as well!

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!!

I had already bought 3 stools about 6 months ago but decided another stool would be good to compliment them. I bought the 1 stool online and it was delivered very quickly. Unfortunately it had a very small mark on the white leather. I contacted Replica Furniture and they did not hesitate in saying they would replace the stool. They organised the delivery of the replacement and pick up of the other stool within 3 days! Such an easy company to deal with - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Thanks so much for your great customer service!! Debra, Bribie Island

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Debra, thank you for the great feedback, we're glad we were able to resolve things quickly for you, and that you are enjoying the stools. We look forward to helping you with any future purchases!

Wendy Wong

Wendy WongAU

Excellent customer service and follow up

Cannot fault 7 day return policy and thank you to Justine who followed up with delivery to make sure it was as hassle free as possible. Delivery guys and pick up arrived promptly as promised and product was fine...just not for me.

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Wendy, thank you for your positive comments, we are sorry that things didn't work out on this occasion. Hopefully we will have an opportunity in the future to achieve a better result.

hanhasked

Replica Furniture

Which country is your " Replica Charles Eames Lounge and Ottoman Walnut - Tan Italian Leather" come from?

Wendy
Wendy

Australia.

hanh

Thanks Wendy . Why is the Black leather of the same quality costs so much more than the tan color one? $1699 compare to $1199.

Michael Taitasked

Physical store

I am interested in Danish Finn Juhl chair x 2 PU leather delivered to Melbourne. Milano Direct quoted $499 x 2 less 20% plus delivery. Are u interested in quoting me? I require asap. Thanx [email removed]

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for your enquiry. We only stock the Replica Finn Juhl 45 Chair in fabric, not a PU. If you would like any information regarding this item please give us a call on 1300338978.

Thanx for ur reply

Marcoasked

Online store

Hi, we purchased 2 of your Eames replica lounge chairs and matching Ottomans a couple of years ago. We have been very happy with them until both seat buttons on mine popped off within 2 or 3 days of each other. I rang the store and was advised to seek an upholsterer. While this is undoubtedly good advice, we live in country Tasmania and I would prefer another solution. I know that the bona fide Herman Miller chairs seats slide off in some way, is there a diagram or some knowledge as to how your cushions are attached and how they can be disassembled to reattach the buttons, the chairs are still firm favourites,however, the lack of the buttons denigrates their looks a great deal.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Replica F.Replica Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for getting in touch. If you could please email us at customerservice@replicafurniture.com.au we will be able to send you some information that should be helpful.
Kind regards,
The Replica Furniture Team

Marco

Hi, thank you I will do this.
Cheers,
Mark Jones

Get an answer from our members and Replica Furniture representatives

Compare both Replica Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Replica Furniture