2Replica Furniture

96% · 75023 · 3%

Happie Customer
Happie Customer3 posts
  Online store

Exactly what I was after!!

Absolutely impressed with Replica Furniture. Ordered a J83B Black Cord Bench.
Delivered promptly, and it is lovely!! Show details ·  1
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Purchase experience

Stools which we bought were fabulous.Can not speak highly of the staff so friendly and obliging. We have bought furniture previously and will highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Karen P
Karen P4 posts

Perfect coffee table

Fantastic service and friendly staff. Great selection to choose from. Will definitely be purchasing more items in the future. Show details ·  1
Lala
LalaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Although I had a couple of issues with a product I ordered, their customer service was terrific. Based on their customer service, I definitely recommend Replica Furniture. Special thanks to the lovely Jaclyn. Show reply
Jan Ewing
Jan EwingSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Eames Chair magic

Ordered a replica (wide and high) Eames chair and stool. Quick and easy to order. Good communication re delivery which was rapid. Arrived in excellent condition. Furniture is solid with high quality leather and very comfortable. Very happy with overall service. Show details ·  1
Susan D.
Susan D.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Absolutely Awesome!

Absolutely stoked when I found the exact light fitting I loved in a magazine advertisement. Even more happier when it was drastically reduced! Light was even larger than I expected! Ordered over the phone. Lady at Kedron store was soooo helpful. Pickup was a breeze. Very happy customer! Thank you. Show details ·  1
Paris
ParisSydney, NSW

Fabulous & friendly service

Fabulous service. Super friendly and helpful staff. When I called Brisbane to check on availability of items, person said they would check with warehouse and call me back and within 15 minutes they did just that and arranged for the items to be sent to me in Sydney. Items arrived within well packaged within 3 days and delivery cost was very reasonable. A very pleasant experience all round, would highly recommend!

Big thanks,
Paris Show details ·  1

Michael Rodriguez
Michael RodriguezFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Customer Experience/Service!

Absolutely fantastic customer service! I purchased a retro wall clock online. Shipped quickly with tracking details and arrived promptly. The clock mechanism did not work. Called the shop, a friendly staff member walked me through some troubleshooting steps and followed up promptly. Unfortunately, we could not fix the mechanism. Staff member arranged for a replacement to be sent and arrived within 3.5 days! That is outstanding service! Well done! Show reply
Lyn
Lyn
  Online store

Fab clock and fab service

The George Nelson starburst clock looks great in my retro corner above my Jetsons style chairs and near my 60s lamp shade. The service I had was the best ever. Rachel sorted my problem in a trice and was extremely helpful to boot. Super fast delivery and the clock packaging resisted all Aust Post’s attempts to destroy it. A very satisfying experience. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Lou
Lou3 posts
  Online store

Really happy with this purchase

Great quality stools that look fantastic and are comfortable. We wanted something stylish with a back rest and these replica Hans Wenger stools are exactly that. Love the solid timber and the organic finish to the wood. They arrived the very next day fully assembled, very happy! Show details ·  1
Eli
EliSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

The ladies were very helpful and honest and assisted me in making my decision Show reply
PhilosophyIsCool
PhilosophyIsCool

Excellent!

Beautiful store with super lovely staff, the price/quality of the furniture is at a very good balance. I have three pieces from here so far, all are great :-) Show details ·  1
peggy
peggyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent customer service

Unfortunately there was some slight damage to a piece of my furniture however it was absolutely no problem for Replica Furniture to send a replacement within days. Fantastic customer service. Show details ·  1
Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Lovely luscious lights. Bedside lamps

I was going in, I was focused, fully fed and hydrated. I saw what I wanted, approached the counter and handed over the cash. Not a drop of sweat in sight. Show details ·  1
Robert Charlestown NSW
Robert Charlestown NSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Good experience

Good website, good value, furniture delivered efficiently and in good condition. Good experience! Show details ·  1
Suz
SuzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Love The Dots

Great online store, fast delivery, excellent communication & I love my Dot wall hooks Show details ·  1

KHamilton
KHamiltonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very pleased

Good quality. Looks better than I expected. Really comfortable as well. Show details ·  1
Ness
Ness2 posts

Great quality furniture

Love going to places with friendly staff and professionall in addition to great furniture. Show reply
Elizabeth Nelson
Elizabeth Nelson

100% satisfied

Excellent and efficient. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Good price too. Show reply
Content
ContentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Was looking for narrow chaise, internet said most comfortable one ever and it’s true . Nearby Replica shop had it on sale when I walked in - meant to be ! Show details ·  1
Very happy
Very happySydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Fantastic products and the best customer service

10 chairs and 4 stools came from Brisbane to Sydney overnight. Packed in sturdy boxes delivered to my front door. The quality is unbelievable for a replica product. The customer service five star rating. Show details ·  1
MT2007
MT2007Hunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Very happy with our stools

It is very difficult to find quality stools at a reasonable price. We searched a lot of sites. This was one of the better ones. These are well made, comfortable and look good. They were delivered in a couple of days which was a pleasant surprise. Show details ·  1
Janita
JanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product

I Ordered that morning and it was delivered that afternoon! Great quality products. Show details ·  1
Seajay
SeajayMelbourne18 posts
  Online store

The quality is shocking for the price

Everything awful with this company. They'll say anything to get the sale then the product arrives and it's so cheap and nasty. The piping is next and joined in obvious places detracting from the aesthetic completely, the cushion buttons placed unevenly making it an annoyance to look at. The seat di doesn't line up with the back of the chair and of course the screws that don't fit. Definitely not even worth half what I paid and they refuse to deal with anything in writing. They want to try to convince on the phone again that this is acceptable and the sight wobble from the screws that don't fit is ok. Now I'm going to have to get legal help for warranty claim. It's been a nightmare. Show details
We are Tangible
We are TangibleSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Physical store

Styling items

Working as an interior designer I couldn’t go past the black Apollo Dining Chairs and the Kingston Dining table for my own home.

The staff were great helpful and the delivery guys were on point.

Hats off Lounge Lover Gold Coast
You guys rock Show details

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing chair!

Really happy with my purchase of a Hans Wegner elbow chair that I bought for my hubby. The online photos, specification and description details on Replica Furniture's website were very accurate. The chair has beautiful timber and upholstery. Delivery was so quick too and the chair arrived well packaged and is already popular in my home. Show details ·  1

Alice G
Alice GQueensland2 posts

Great service and products

The team at Replica are super professional and efficient. They kept me in the loop with despatch, and called beforehand to discuss options with me. The product arrived swiftly, at a decent Freight cost and was perfectly as described. Show details ·  1
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
  Physical store

Incredibly quality and exactly what I wanted

I knew that I wanted an Eames chair when I went into the store, and the staff showed me where it was in the showroom straight away. They were extremely helpful, letting me sit in the chair for as long as I wanted without hovering. The quality of the piece is incredible, it is true to size, an incredible replica at a fraction of the cost. It was also very easy to assemble. Show details ·  1
Isabelle Ronald
Isabelle RonaldQueensland3 posts

Excellent service from purchase over phone to delivery within 24 hours

From purchase over phone to delivery Replica’s service is amazing. Great communication and order arrived exactly on time. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter5 posts
  Physical store

Great service and prompt delivery

Very helpful staff and delivered the next day. No one else can compete with that Show details ·  1
Nicole O
Nicole OSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Dining Chairs arrived next day

I ordered 4 chairs. Got exactly what I ordered within 24 hours. Excellent service. Great product exactly as described. Would definitely use this company again. Show details ·  1
siege64
siege64Sydney6 posts
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Outstanding Customer Service

The customer service is beyond impeccable. Fast delivery, my order arrived in 2 days, and helpful staff. Jaclyn was great. Unfortunately the stools I ordered didn’t suit my other furniture, though they were of high quality. The return was sorted out in another day unlike so many other online stores. I would definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Liz T.
Liz T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Customer Service!!

Ordered lamps Friday night, delivered Wednesday!! Fantastic turn around on order. Truck only left one of two boxes. Rang Customer Service and they had it sorted in no time flat. Communicated the resolution back to me with a lovely message! Still maintaining excellent communication at probably what is their busiest time. Well done to your team!! Show details ·  1
Symone
SymoneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product!

The staff were so helpful and sent through photos to make my decision of what to purchase easier. Excellent quality product also. I have since gone back and purchased more items. Show details ·  1
Mandy H.
Mandy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome side table

Perfect size, good quality I’m about to order a 2nd one Show details ·  1

Sal
Sal4 posts

Excellent Service

Very helpful staff...went above and beyond to help us with our purchases. Show details ·  1
Mark H.
Mark H.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great good quality products

Very helpful staff good quality products. Great range of products. Show details ·  1
Shelley
Shelley

Great customer service

Prompt dispatch and delivery and great customer service response time and outcomes when I had an issue with a product. Replacement product is great and I am happy with the quality. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Simple Process

the purchase and delivery processes have been simple, clear and well managed. Have been unable to assess the quality of our products yet as they are still packaged/ to be delivered. Show details ·  1