2Replica Furniture

Replica Furniture (page 2)

Verifiedreplicafurniture.com.au

743 reviews · Statistics

96% · 71321 · 3%
Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No (568)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (578)
Product Appearance As advertised (544) · Not as advertised (21)
Exceptional customer service
Orders arrived promptly
Easy to use website
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Replica Furniture743 reviews
Sue
SueNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Simple Process

the purchase and delivery processes have been simple, clear and well managed. Have been unable to assess the quality of our products yet as they are still packaged/ to be delivered. Show details ·  1
Rowen
Rowen

Greta customer service

The store took the time to make sure our delivery was a good experience even when something got delayed by the delivery company the team at Replica furniture went above and beyond. Show details ·  1
SJE
SJEWAPerth, WA
  Physical store

Great Products Couldn't be happier!

Great service, friendly staff, well packaged and super quick delivery. What more can I say! Show details ·  1
Did
DidQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy way to buy

Very easy to survey site on line and then buy. If easier you can physically go to store park outside pick up and leave with ease Show details ·  1
Lonelysheep
LonelysheepQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Speedy service

I searched for and easily found/ordered a couple of patio chairs in the late afternoon and they were delivered the very next morning by a friendly person, after a call to confirm that I was going to be onsite. Show details ·  1
Shaun Edward
Shaun Edward
  Online store

The chair was exactly as described. Very prompt delivery and securely packaged. Show reply
Arlie
Arlie16 posts
  Verified Online store

Amazing customer service and gorgeous coffee table

Bought a Noguchi coffee table in dark walnut. Jacqueline provided outstanding customer service re delivery interstate. The table is beautiful and excellent quality. This is the fourth purchase I've made from them. Show details ·  1
Thi Nhung T.
Thi Nhung T.NSWSydney, NSW
  Online store

Great customer support and products

Loved the replica noguchi table! Came in huge packaging, I was worried it wouldn't suit my tiny living room. Reached out to the team, and them were very helpful. Love this company in every way. Show details ·  1
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent experience - simple & fast delivery

The site was simple to navigate making the purchase process very streamlined.
I was extremely impressed with the speed of the dispatch and delivery. We received our product only a couple of days after ordering - far exceeded my expectations. Show details ·  1
linz784
linz784SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I was after

I was looking for a 1950s style wall clock and this one was perfect for what I wanted and the exact colours too. The delivery was very quick, the service team were also very helpful and efficient responding to any queries promptly. Show details ·  1
Robyn Excell
Robyn ExcellNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Very pleased

Ordered bar stools one day and received them the next, great service and delivery.. Show reply
Sue
SueQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Love our replica Barcelona bench!

The white leather bench seat is really good quality and came very well packed so no possible damage. Service was fabulous in all a great experience - thank you! Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenACTFarrer 2607, ACT

Chairs arrived quickly

The on line store was easy to navigate with a broad range of products, fortunately we knew what we were looking for. The chairs are great quality and suit the courtyard. Show details ·  1
nrltipping2004
nrltipping2004
  Online store

Great customer service and excellent product

Purchased the Noguchi coffee table in light walnut and it is perfect. The customer service team was so easy to deal with as well Show details ·  1
Kathleen
Kathleen2 posts
  Online store

Great product price and service

The furniture is excellent quality, priced very well and arrived within the week. Show details ·  1
Joe
Joe

Beautiful replica Tulip table

A heavy marble topped elegant piece of furniture ordered, paid for and delivered easily and smoothly. Show details ·  1

RoG
RoGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Physical store

Great store, never new it was there

Found what we were after at a great price. Great staff and service. Show details ·  1
keith.strain
keith.strain

Great experience

Received a special order excellent service from well trained staff Show reply
Jgb
JgbQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Replica Componibili 3 Tier - Large

Paint job disgraceful. Drip marks all over the product, missed spots and 10 cm discolouration on each door. Show details
Replica Furniture
Replica Furniture   DM
Lisa
LisaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Online store

Beautiful quality product and great customer service

I ordered a bar table online. It’s so sturdy and the quality of the product is beautiful. It took 4 days from when I ordered to delivery. I received a call asking when I will be home to accept delivery and was informed of the size incase I needed assistance. So great to receive a good quality product with great service. Thank you Show details ·  1
Nick

Replica Furniture   DM
Naomi L
Naomi LVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Online store

Overdelivered in service and quality

I ordered four Replica Hee Welling Wooden Base Stools online. The store called me to discuss delivery the next day, were very friendly and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised when my stools arrived only a couple of days later and they looked fantastic! Very well made, much better quality than other online stores (eg T&S). Show details ·  1
Jill Holmes
Jill HolmesVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very pleased

I called the store after an online viewing. The person I dealt with was extremely helpful. I received photos and called back to place my order. Delivery was swift although interstate. I am very pleased with the furniture and the whole experience was Show details ·  1
James V
James V3 posts

Thank you great product good service, will buy again soon Show details ·  1
Patti
Patti

Fantastic Service!

I was super impressed by the service at Replica Furniture! I ordered on Thursday my table arrived on Monday afternoon in Sydney. I had a question about the weight and spoke to a very helpful staff member. They even used pink bubble wrap (which I have kept to use for presents). The mag table looks amazing in my living room! Show details ·  1
Jo Tucker
Jo Tucker
  Online store

Just what we were looking for

Have been searching for the right light for our dining / sitting. The light we chose is classical with a slight Japanese feel. I think it’s timeless. Show details ·  1

amanda
amandaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Love my new outdoor chairs

Easy to order, super quick delivery, package well, items as described. What more could you want. Show details ·  1
Kimmie
KimmieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Bourgie Lamp - whimsical - just perfect

Fantastic customer service, very fast delivery.
Lamp came with one base fin damaged. It was replaced within 2 days. Show details ·  1
Bron
BronNSWSydney, NSW7 posts

So quick and easy

One of the most professional and stress-free online purchases I have ever made. Website so clear and easy to navigate, reasonable prices and super fast delivery. Will certainly continue to order from here. Show details ·  1
Gina Kraus
Gina Kraus
  Online store

Beautiful bedside tables for small spaces

Loving these as my bedside cabinets, they give my bedroom a very minimal look, and are great for storing small items. The speed between purchase and delivery was absolutely outstanding. Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony2 posts

Excellent service

Had exactly what we were looking. Communication was excellent and product was delivered the next day. Couldn’t fault Replica furniture from selecting the product online to delivery. Well done. Show details ·  1
Jason & Jody S.
Jason & Jody S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Verified Physical store

Simply amazing

Really happy with our purchase. Although we purchased online, we also went through to the store to check if our chairs fit under the height of the table we were after.

Staff at the Kedron store in Brisbane were exceptionally helpful and couldn’t do anymore to make our purchase easier.

The table itself is well made, easy to put together and was delivered without any fuss the very next day. It compliments our living space and can’t be happier. Show details ·  1

ZOOM H.
ZOOM H.

Perfect and a bargain

I’ve been looking for acrylic side table for ages. Found them here for a bargain price. Arrived in a few days. Perfect! Love them. Show details ·  1
VAH
VAHQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Featherstone chairs

Great in-store and post purchase service. Would recommend. Love the product too, Show reply
Jo Wray
Jo WrayQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts

Quality Patio Chairs

We purchased 4 Air XL Siesta chairs for our deck.
Love the colour, of the sooooo comfortable chairs.
This brand is the best for our harsh outside Brisbane conditions.
The sale person and delivery from Replica Furniture was a 10. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelNSWSydney, NSW

Great product

Great service, product was spot on and on time. Thank you Show details ·  1

Kane P.
Kane P.
  Physical store

We only need replica (and Koala) to full our home!

My favorite furniture shop, I get excited every time I visit and I make excuses to buy things I don’t need but must have. Show reply
Wendy
WendyNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great website, great delivery

Our chairs got here in record time! (Especially given the distance!) Show details ·  1
Gold Coast Chris
Gold Coast ChrisBrisbane24 posts
  Physical store

Good range of repro furniture

I called in expecting the low price to equal low quality but I was pleasantly surprised. I’ll be back! Show details ·  1
Silke
Silke3 posts

Beautiful furniture

Helpful staff, quick delivery, easy to assemble furniture that looks beautiful! Show details ·  1