Republica Instant Organic Decaf

Republica Instant Organic Decaf

17 reviews · Statistics

94% · 161 · 6%
Brand Manager for Republica? Claim your listing.
See the Best Teas in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kerrie
KerrieMelbourne5 posts

My Favourite Decaf Coffee

Once i discovered Republica Decaf I cant go back..
1.) Its Organic..
2.) It tastes great and is not bitter at all.
I ran out at one point and couldnt get my Republica and had to buy one of the other popular brands. It did not compare. I couldnt wait to finish the jar so I could go back to my beautiful Republica. Show details
Jo
JoMelbourne21 posts

Best decaf ever

The only decaf i like. It has a full bodied coffee experience, tastes as good as caffeinated if not better Show details
Regular consumer
Regular consumerVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC25 posts

Really nice decaf coffee

I love this decaf coffee. I’m really sensitive to caffeine so only drink real coffee in the mornings. This decaf is natural, organic, tastes great and it doesn’t keep me awake all night! It also tastes delicious in a coffee cake - great flavour everyone (even kids) can enjoy. Highly recommend. Show details
Anna p
Anna pQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

How to avoid milk separation

Amazing taste! Best decaf I've tried (instant) better than some cafes. Amazing with plant milk and a flavoured (caramel) syrup.

HOW TO AVOUD MYLK SEPERATION
put your mylk l in 1st, slowly pour in hot water after or heat mylk 1st. Pouring in the hot water too fast or adding mylk to hot water is what makes it curdle (not the bloody coffee....) Show details

Meki
MekiWAPerth, WA

Brilliant and Natural! Love it

Brilliant! I have tried other decaf brands before and would prefer to quit drinking coffee rather than the decaf alternative. I am pregnant and was looking for an all natural decaf coffee and purchased this one as it was on special and the packaging stood out to me. I could not believe how nice it is. Went back go the store and got 2 more as they were on special. Love that it is natural and will definitely purchase again and again. Show details
Hope R.
Hope R.WAPerth, WA

PERFECT!!

Wow!!! Yum, I'm up the duff and couldn't stand the thought of no coffee!! What a godsend. It's beautiful!! What a relief. Bigger sizes would be fantastic please peeps. I have a HUGE coffee jar to fill. Show details
Online shopper
Online shopperQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Decaf coffee naturally not chemically

Republics decaff is excellent!
The reason I bought it was that is decaffeinated only by air and water.
This is so important as most decaf is decaffeinated with very harmful chemicals.
It tastes so good. Show details
Polly
Polly

Best ever decaf, rivals espresso

I was delighted to discover this instant organic naturally decaffeinated coffee, and love the smooth taste without any harsh notes. I usually drink almond milk decaf espresso and find this is just as good when made half and half with warm almond milk. I hope it remains available in Woolies. Show details
Snoopy
Snoopy2 posts

Great decaf

I find this decaf the best. Tastes and smells like the real thing. I have kidney cysts so this is perfect for the body. Please keep selling in Woolworths.

Quindarious
QuindariousPerth30 posts

Perfect for those who love coffee but avoid caffeine

I'm super sensitive to caffeine but love the smell and taste of coffee. I've tried many decaf alternatives over the years but this eclipses the competition easily. The aroma, texture and taste are all spot on and better than many non-decaf products I've used in the past. I can still feel the caffeine but it's pleasantly mild rather than jaw clenching. Highly recommended. Hopefully it will stay on the shelves unlike many other niche products that keep disappearing from Coles & Woolworths.

I have no affiliation with this product whatsoever.

Monika
MonikaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great tasting instant decaf

best by far and better tasting than all other instant coffees (non decaf) I prefer Barista coffee but if I want a coffee in the afternoon or at night this is just perfect.

sophie scott
sophie scott7 posts

PERFECT!

I love coffee to wake me up bit i also love the taste and wanted to be able to drink it of a night without being kept awake for days on end.

This coffee is simply incredible!

I love every single thing about it!

If i want a weak coffee i use a small amount and just need to add a little bit more if i want a strong coffee and it somehow does it perfectly both ways!

Please don't ever take this away from my life! Xx

Miel
MielQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love it!!!

This coffee is very smooth & delicious. If you like strong coffee this is not for you. However this is perfect for my taste. I bought it from WW and it was half price 100g. The only bad thing is that only last for a month and a half drinking it only by myself. Very Happy. I will buy it again.

woody
woody

Rebublica instant decaffinated coffe

The best decaffeinated coffee available in Australia by far, Main problem is that it s difficult to source -- Pity they do not sell 12 jars or so online at more reasonable prices, say $96/doz, which is the price the major stores sell when on special.

Jt
JtBrisbane2 posts

Tastes like the real thing!

I saw this product on the shelf and thought I would try it as it does not use chemicals in the decaf process. I noticed a headache for 2 days and thought I was coming down with the flu. I then realised that I had experienced caffiene withdrawal. The reason I didnt catch on is that Republica decaf tastes like real coffee. I love it and feel better knowing I am no longer addicted to caffiene.

J.D.R.
J.D.R.

I went looking for a decent instant coffee, didn't like any until I found Republica, DeCaf or Normal. Now I will not drink anything else. Almost out of it and went to purchase it from usual place, Coles, but nothing on the shelves just the packets of beans. Bet that is lovely too but I don't have a coffee machine. Where were the jars, not even a space. Please don't say one can't get it anymore, it is my favourite and the only one I can drink. Are there any other stockists beside Coles and Woolies?

Jim B
Jim B

I've had the same problem with Coles. You can buy these products directly from the manufacturer but six (6) at a time.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Republica? Claim your listing.
Cha-i Masala Blend