Republica Instant Organic Decaf

Republica Instant Organic Decaf

4.5

Anna p

Anna pSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to avoid milk separation

Amazing taste! Best decaf I've tried (instant) better than some cafes. Amazing with plant milk and a flavoured (caramel) syrup.

HOW TO AVOUD MYLK SEPERATION
put your mylk l in 1st, slowly pour in hot water after or heat mylk 1st. Pouring in the hot water too fast or adding mylk to hot water is what makes it curdle (not the bloody coffee....)

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$11.00.

Josh

Josh

Decaf Coffee

This coffee is terrible, what a waste of $11. As a vegan I like to use soy in my coffees, and with this coffee the milk separates. It has like an earthy taste to it kinda like what dirt would taste like.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$11.00.

Meki

MekiPerth, WA

Brilliant and Natural! Love it

Brilliant! I have tried other decaf brands before and would prefer to quit drinking coffee rather than the decaf alternative. I am pregnant and was looking for an all natural decaf coffee and purchased this one as it was on special and the packaging stood out to me. I could not believe how nice it is. Went back go the store and got 2 more as they were on special. Love that it is natural and will definitely purchase again and again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

Hope R.

Hope R.Perth, WA

PERFECT!!

Wow!!! Yum, I'm up the duff and couldn't stand the thought of no coffee!! What a godsend. It's beautiful!! What a relief. Bigger sizes would be fantastic please peeps. I have a HUGE coffee jar to fill.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$11.00.

Online shopper

Online shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decaf coffee naturally not chemically.

Republics decaff is excellent!
The reason I bought it was that is decaffeinated only by air and water.
This is so important as most decaf is decaffeinated with very harmful chemicals.
It tastes so good.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolies for A$11.00.

Best ever decaf, rivals espresso

I was delighted to discover this instant organic naturally decaffeinated coffee, and love the smooth taste without any harsh notes. I usually drink almond milk decaf espresso and find this is just as good when made half and half with warm almond milk. I hope it remains available in Woolies.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$8.80.

Snoopy

Snoopy

Great decaf

I find this decaf the best. Tastes and smells like the real thing. I have kidney cysts so this is perfect for the body. Please keep selling in Woolworths.

Quindarious

QuindariousPerth

Perfect for those who love coffee but avoid caffeine.

I'm super sensitive to caffeine but love the smell and taste of coffee. I've tried many decaf alternatives over the years but this eclipses the competition easily. The aroma, texture and taste are all spot on and better than many non-decaf products I've used in the past. I can still feel the caffeine but it's pleasantly mild rather than jaw clenching. Highly recommended. Hopefully it will stay on the shelves unlike many other niche products that keep disappearing from Coles & Woolworths.

I have no affiliation with this product whatsoever.

Monika

MonikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tasting instant decaf

best by far and better tasting than all other instant coffees (non decaf) I prefer Barista coffee but if I want a coffee in the afternoon or at night this is just perfect.

sophie scott

sophie scott

PERFECT!

I love coffee to wake me up bit i also love the taste and wanted to be able to drink it of a night without being kept awake for days on end.

This coffee is simply incredible!
I love every single thing about it!

If i want a weak coffee i use a small amount and just need to add a little bit more if i want a strong coffee and it somehow does it perfectly both ways!

Please don't ever take this away from my life! Xx

Miel

MielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!!

This coffee is very smooth & delicious. If you like strong coffee this is not for you. However this is perfect for my taste. I bought it from WW and it was half price 100g. The only bad thing is that only last for a month and a half drinking it only by myself. Very Happy. I will buy it again.

Rebublica instant decaffinated coffe

The best decaffeinated coffee available in Australia by far, Main problem is that it s difficult to source -- Pity they do not sell 12 jars or so online at more reasonable prices, say $96/doz, which is the price the major stores sell when on special.

Jt

JtBrisbane

Tastes like the real thing!

I saw this product on the shelf and thought I would try it as it does not use chemicals in the decaf process. I noticed a headache for 2 days and thought I was coming down with the flu. I then realised that I had experienced caffiene withdrawal. The reason I didnt catch on is that Republica decaf tastes like real coffee. I love it and feel better knowing I am no longer addicted to caffiene.

terri777

terri777WA, 6112

Not coffee

Very disappointed with this, don't think any coffee beans were harmed in its manufacture. Tastes like a coffee alternative, like those chicory blends.
In a blind taste test, you would never guess what it was. What a shame, as otherwise it ticked all the boxes.

Lookingforglutenfree

Lookingforglutenfree

Best tasting decaffeinated coffee I've tried!

Organic, naturally decaffeinated and chemical free, this is by far the best tasting instant decaf coffee I have tried. I don't review many products (this is only my second in 2 years!) but I think it's worthy of mention.

J.D.R.

J.D.R.asked

I went looking for a decent instant coffee, didn't like any until I found Republica, DeCaf or Normal. Now I will not drink anything else. Almost out of it and went to purchase it from usual place, Coles, but nothing on the shelves just the packets of beans. Bet that is lovely too but I don't have a coffee machine. Where were the jars, not even a space. Please don't say one can't get it anymore, it is my favourite and the only one I can drink. Are there any other stockists beside Coles and Woolies?

Jim B
Jim B

I've had the same problem with Coles. You can buy these products directly from the manufacturer but six (6) at a time.