Republica Instant Organic Decaf

Republica Instant Organic Decaf

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Republica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Regular consumer
Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really nice decaf coffee

I love this decaf coffee. I’m really sensitive to caffeine so only drink real coffee in the mornings. This decaf is natural, organic, tastes great and it doesn’t keep me awake all night! It also tastes delicious in a coffee cake - great flavour everyone (even kids) can enjoy. Highly recommend.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $11.

Anna p
Anna pSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to avoid milk separation

Amazing taste! Best decaf I've tried (instant) better than some cafes. Amazing with plant milk and a flavoured (caramel) syrup.

HOW TO AVOUD MYLK SEPERATION
put your mylk l in 1st, slowly pour in hot water after or heat mylk 1st. Pouring in the hot water too fast or adding mylk to hot water is what makes it curdle (not the bloody coffee....)

Purchased in at Coles for $11.

Meki
MekiPerth, WA

Brilliant and Natural! Love it

Brilliant! I have tried other decaf brands before and would prefer to quit drinking coffee rather than the decaf alternative. I am pregnant and was looking for an all natural decaf coffee and purchased this one as it was on special and the packaging stood out to me. I could not believe how nice it is. Went back go the store and got 2 more as they were on special. Love that it is natural and will definitely purchase again and again.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $8.

Hope R.
Hope R.Perth, WA

PERFECT!!

Wow!!! Yum, I'm up the duff and couldn't stand the thought of no coffee!! What a godsend. It's beautiful!! What a relief. Bigger sizes would be fantastic please peeps. I have a HUGE coffee jar to fill.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $11.

Online shopper
Online shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decaf coffee naturally not chemically.

Republics decaff is excellent!
The reason I bought it was that is decaffeinated only by air and water.
This is so important as most decaf is decaffeinated with very harmful chemicals.
It tastes so good.

Purchased in at Woolies for $11.

• Incentivised Review No

Best ever decaf, rivals espresso

I was delighted to discover this instant organic naturally decaffeinated coffee, and love the smooth taste without any harsh notes. I usually drink almond milk decaf espresso and find this is just as good when made half and half with warm almond milk. I hope it remains available in Woolies.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $8.80.

Snoopy
Snoopy

Great decaf

I find this decaf the best. Tastes and smells like the real thing. I have kidney cysts so this is perfect for the body. Please keep selling in Woolworths.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Quindarious
QuindariousPerth

Perfect for those who love coffee but avoid caffeine.

I'm super sensitive to caffeine but love the smell and taste of coffee. I've tried many decaf alternatives over the years but this eclipses the competition easily. The aroma, texture and taste are all spot on and better than many non-decaf products I've used in the past. I can still feel the caffeine but it's pleasantly mild rather than jaw clenching. Highly recommended. Hopefully it will stay on the shelves unlike many other niche products that keep disappearing from Coles & Woolworths.

I have no affiliation with this product whatsoever.

Monika
MonikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tasting instant decaf

best by far and better tasting than all other instant coffees (non decaf) I prefer Barista coffee but if I want a coffee in the afternoon or at night this is just perfect.

sophie scott
sophie scott

PERFECT!

I love coffee to wake me up bit i also love the taste and wanted to be able to drink it of a night without being kept awake for days on end.

This coffee is simply incredible!
I love every single thing about it!

If i want a weak coffee i use a small amount and just need to add a little bit more if i want a strong coffee and it somehow does it perfectly both ways!

Please don't ever take this away from my life! Xx

Miel
MielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!!

This coffee is very smooth & delicious. If you like strong coffee this is not for you. However this is perfect for my taste. I bought it from WW and it was half price 100g. The only bad thing is that only last for a month and a half drinking it only by myself. Very Happy. I will buy it again.

Rebublica instant decaffinated coffe

The best decaffeinated coffee available in Australia by far, Main problem is that it s difficult to source -- Pity they do not sell 12 jars or so online at more reasonable prices, say $96/doz, which is the price the major stores sell when on special.

Jt
JtBrisbane

Tastes like the real thing!

I saw this product on the shelf and thought I would try it as it does not use chemicals in the decaf process. I noticed a headache for 2 days and thought I was coming down with the flu. I then realised that I had experienced caffiene withdrawal. The reason I didnt catch on is that Republica decaf tastes like real coffee. I love it and feel better knowing I am no longer addicted to caffiene.

terri777
terri777WA, 6112

Not coffee

Very disappointed with this, don't think any coffee beans were harmed in its manufacture. Tastes like a coffee alternative, like those chicory blends.
In a blind taste test, you would never guess what it was. What a shame, as otherwise it ticked all the boxes.

Lookingforglutenfree
Lookingforglutenfree

Best tasting decaffeinated coffee I've tried!

Organic, naturally decaffeinated and chemical free, this is by far the best tasting instant decaf coffee I have tried. I don't review many products (this is only my second in 2 years!) but I think it's worthy of mention.