Resicert Property Inspections

Resicert Property Inspections (page 2 of 2)

Professional, friendly and efficient!

I received amazing service from this company. Great communication and feedback on the inspections. Amazing report including photos of any issues. I would highly recommend using Resicert for property inspections.

Great service!

Everything from my initial contact to the final report was so easy and hassle free. Robert was very friendly and helpful and made the entire process so pain free and easy for me. The final report was comprehensive and I would recommend Resicert to anyone! Thanks!

Fast thorough service

Had a tight deadline for a building inspection on a property prior to purchase. Booked an inspection online late that night thinking nothing would happen and I'd have to organise something in the morning due to the late notice. Next morning when I called the real estate agent, the inspection had already been organised by Resicert for that day. Fast and reliable with a thorough report.

Very happy with services provided

Very happy with timeliness of inspection and thoroughness of report. Darren was very professional and informative, and very helpful. I appreciated being able to talk to him in person to discuss the report. Well worth the money for peace of mind.

Awsome quick service. Very prompt and very detailed. Gave me great peace of mind. Very happy with this service . Would recommend

It's a must have when buying a house

Very professional team of people. Easy to deal with. The report was of a very high quality & covered things I didn't expect.

Did the inspection - well sort of.....

We had this company inspect a house we were purchasing in WA for us to live in. They did it, sent us the report, all good..... Or so we thought. Less than 2 weeks after we moved in (we moved in on settlement), we had some rain, a bit heavy, but nothing too much. And then the water comes in, through the roof and down through a downlight in the ceiling. Lovely!
After making an insurance claim, I rang Resicert and told them what had happened and that I am disappointed in it. After the third call I was contacted by a rep, who told me that they didn't really care and that my package didn't include checking the gutters. We chose the basic package, as this is what the consultant advised us to do. My argument was is that the building inspector should have picked up the problem (agreed with by the builder who fixed the problem). After all they are the subject matter experts and that's what I payed them for!!! And conflict resolution was appalling!
Personally I would recommend going with a local owner operated Personalized service, not one that is interested in money and call centres and excuses!!

Comprehensive Report with Professional Service

We have had numerous issues with our Builder (still ongoing) and had given our Site Supervisor 2 pages of items to fixed around the property that we still felt there could be more that we may not have picked up.

We are really glad we had an Independent Building Inspection done as many problems were picked up. Our inspection was conducted by [Name removed] and we are impressed by his work and attention to details. Not only had he picked up things that we had missed but he also gave pointers to things to note once we have Handover.

[Name removed] was professional, friendly and produced a well detailed and comprehensive report.
After all, this is small price to pay for such a large investment. It’s definitely money well spent!