Resicert Property Inspections

Resicert Property Inspections (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perth Resicert

Perth Resicert (Lance and the team) provided great, efficient service. Their reports and attached photos were very easy to understand. They also provided some guidance on issues to consider or changes to include in planning future works to mitigate future risks from termite and water damage. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

MML

MML

Fantastic Service

We had Resicert do a pest and building inspection for us in southern NSW. They were thorough and the reports easy to read. We didn't end up purchasing the property due to some findings, however they were more than happy to speak to us multiple times after the report due to this. I will use again.

Julie

Julieperth

Professional, friendly and efficient!

I received amazing service from this company. Great communication and feedback on the inspections. Amazing report including photos of any issues. I would highly recommend using Resicert for property inspections.

Great service!

Everything from my initial contact to the final report was so easy and hassle free. Robert was very friendly and helpful and made the entire process so pain free and easy for me. The final report was comprehensive and I would recommend Resicert to anyone! Thanks!

andrew

andrewperth

Fast thorough service

Had a tight deadline for a building inspection on a property prior to purchase. Booked an inspection online late that night thinking nothing would happen and I'd have to organise something in the morning due to the late notice. Next morning when I called the real estate agent, the inspection had already been organised by Resicert for that day. Fast and reliable with a thorough report.

Very happy with services provided

Very happy with timeliness of inspection and thoroughness of report. Darren was very professional and informative, and very helpful. I appreciated being able to talk to him in person to discuss the report. Well worth the money for peace of mind.

Awsome quick service. Very prompt and very detailed. Gave me great peace of mind. Very happy with this service . Would recommend

It's a must have when buying a house

Very professional team of people. Easy to deal with. The report was of a very high quality & covered things I didn't expect.

Dale

DalePerth

Did the inspection - well sort of.....

Mocha

MochaPerth

Comprehensive Report with Professional Service

We have had numerous issues with our Builder (still ongoing) and had given our Site Supervisor 2 pages of items to fixed around the property that we still felt there could be more that we may not have picked up.

We are really glad we had an Independent Building Inspection done as many problems were picked up. Our inspection was conducted by [Name removed] and we are impressed by his work and attention to details. Not only had he picked up things that we had missed but he also gave pointers to things to note once we have Handover.

[Name removed] was professional, friendly and produced a well detailed and comprehensive report.
After all, this is small price to pay for such a large investment. It’s definitely money well spent!