Resicert Property Inspections

Resicert Property Inspections (page 2 of 4)

4.4

• Job Satisfaction

CAMEK Constructions PL
CAMEK Constructions PLCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and easy!

We were recommended by our Conveyencer to contact Anthony from Resicert regarding some owner builder jobs. Anthony was great. Good communication. He got the job done in no time and we had the documents we needed within a couple of days. Very easy process!

Lance
Lance

Reliable & a Eye for detail

Manoj was a true professional to deal with. He spent a good time on my property to find defects and the report he presented was quite detailed. I am happy to recommend him and wish him the best in his career.

Not Worth the Paper it's Written on

I found resicert on google, contacted Joel who I must say came across as a nice guy but when it comes down to it I haven't been told anything I didn't know already. The report wouldn't be worth the pieces of paper it's written on. Yes its this massive 27 pages and looks good, but when you break it down its all copy paste with an odd 10 words relevant to your own property. Wish I had spoken to my conveyancer before booking because she has had issues with resicert previously. Under the house was apparently too low, its on stumps and you can crawl under easy enough so nothing has been inspected under the house. Based in WA with 1 guy having the builders license with all these any bodies working under him. What a waste of $645!

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Resicert Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Art N.
Art N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I contacted Joel from Resicert and he was so professional, polite and thorough. I needed a building inspection on a studio and he came almost straight away. He found no issues which helped me thru the sale of my house. I would thoroughly recommend anyone needing to have to have this sort of thing done.
10 out of 10

vicki
vickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Resicert Brisbane Outer north

Andrew from Resicert Brisbane outer north was fantastic.
He found a couple of serious issues that if left unchecked could have caused major issues for me in the not so distant future!
That helped me to negotiate with the owner to have these issues fixed prior to settlement. I would never have known to even look for these problems so I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Andrew for being so competent
If you want to be sure the property you are buying is sound then you cannot go past Andrew from the Brisbane outer north office of Resicert
Thanks so much Andrew
Vicki

Veronica R.
Veronica R.Perth, WA

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Resicert!!! Wayne Pemberton was very thorough & patient. Got a building inspection on the house we've owned for 13 years to sort out some niggly things that were bothering us. This is the 2nd time I've seen Wayne work & am really impressed. I've now given the Resicert number to 2 other people.

Byron Rutgers
Byron RutgersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satified

Allan Jones was a pleasure to do business with. Very friendly, patient and efficient. Allan was on time for appointment, Price was reasonable and report was received in a reasonable time. I would use Resicert again and recommend Resicert Property inspections to friends.

Noel
NoelMelbourne

Great Service/Efficient

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Resicert Property Inspections. Simon contacted me immediately and walked me through the entire pre-purchase inspection process. He was extremely helpful/understanding, took the time to explain the inspection and submitted the report within 48 hours. The report was very thorough and easy for a novice to read. Their price was extremely reasonable and would gladly recommend this service to anyone in the future. They definitely took the stress out of purchasing a home.

Ami B
Ami BPlumpton

Awesome service

Got a building inspection for a house we were buying in August 2018 (West VIC), Dennis was so quick in organising the inspection with the real estate agent & owners, Kept me up to date with what was happening, Afterwards he gave me a call with a review of the report, and sent it through later that day. Very professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and thorough.

Stacey b
Stacey bPerth

Worst customer service ever !!!!!! Will never use this company again

In WA we went through Resicert to get our building inspection and pest treatment done.
At first was pest guy was good, but when the pest inspector did not finish the work it took over 1 month to get him to come back and with 3 times I had meetings booked with him and he never turned up didn't even call or anything to let me know and then rude comments to myself as to why as I had to chase him to do it "things come up" was one.And I had even paid the pest guy for the job!!!!!
Building inspector missed leaking gas bottles connections that my plumber found when we went to move in,to say the least Im not happy.

CLARE COTTERILL
CLARE COTTERILLWA, 6030

Fast, professional, easy to understand

I engaged Resicert twice in August 2017. First, for the building inspection, then for the pest inspection just prior to settlement. Both reports were thorough and had photos with easy to understand action boxes and explanations. It was easy to pay and it happened really quickly. 10/10

Nate
NateGold Coast, -Choose a state-

Professional, prompt, reliable service and easy to deal with.

Shell
ShellPerth

Property Condition Report dishonest misleading

Anatolii
AnatoliiPerth, WA

Pre-purchase Building & Pest Inspection

Our pre-purchase building inspection was done by Lee and pest inspection - by Nick (Perth Northern Suburbs). I found them both being very professional at doing the inspection, reporting and answering all my questions. I would certainly recommend Resicert to all my friends and those who seek quality in inspection.

Excellent Service!!

The best part about the process was dealing with Lee. Going into this, I had my fair share of concerns. We were locking ourselves in to a massive financial commitment, and I don't have a clue about even the most basic handyman stuff. Dealing with Lee was like being able to talk to a tradie mate that knows his stuff. We never actually met, but over the phone & through email he went above and beyond what I would've expected in the process to help us make sure that we were signing onto a place that wouldn't bankrupt us in the future. I will definitely be recommending Lee to friends and family should they also take the plunge.