4.4

85% · 10517 · 14%

Charlee
Charlee

Would recommend

Super friendly. Being first home buyers we weren’t sure what to expect but was very happy with the job Olly did on the house! Not stoked with what he found because we were hoping the house was in better condition, but he did a good job at finding everything to bring to our attention! Would recommend
Olivia S
Olivia SSydney, NSW

Great inspection organised remotely

Clear process and easy to organise despite me being in another state (NSW, property inspection was in WA). Report was thorough but easy to understand and sent the same day as the inspection which made moving forward with my property purchase much easier.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great service and attention to detail!

Allan conducted a final handover inspection for us and he was great and picking up on things we never would have known about, he explained everything well and laid it all out in an easy to understand report.
Steph Cross
Steph Cross

Incredible service!

Andy was amazing! From the very first call I had with him to get a quote to the final call after the inspection, he was very clear and explained everything in detail and in a way I could understand. As a first home buyer, I didn't have too much knowledge of building inspections, but Andy walked me through the whole process and broke it all done. I would definitely recommend Andy's services to any family/friends :)
vron
vronSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Wonderful service with a smile

Excellent friendly service. Reliable and on time.very helpful with my questions.highly recommend
Mr. C
Mr. CCentral Queensland, QLD

Peace of Mind for a Big Purchase

The report was very thorough and was made available to me in a timely fashion. It went into great detail and graded any issues that came to light. The gentleman that did the inspection was easy to talk to and answered all my questions in a manner that I could easily understand. His advice was succinct and didn't sugarcoat the issues I needed to be made aware of. Overall, this part of the house buying process was money well spent.
Michael
Michael
  Fair Incentive

10 stars - Brilliant - Tell All!

Wow - so comprehensive and the personal feedback gives me total confidence in moving forward to put an offer in on the property. Tony is a true professional and I will be using him in the future, while recommending him to everyone we know in the Bellarine area.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.2 posts

Highly Recommend

High level of communication and fast to make a booking. Very happy with the service and highly recommend
Sophia
SophiaSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Michael was very thorough and available to answer any of questions and provide guidance on next steps. Great communication throughout.
Lizzy
Lizzy

Very happy with the inspection - QLD

Brian is just amazing. He's very thorough with his inspection and reports. Also very friendly over the phone and spends a lot of time explaining exactly the issue, the severity, and the impact.
We really can't trust anyone else other than Brian to check any property we're interested in when we're interstate
Kerrymo
KerrymoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts

Brilliant - Tell All!

Sunil has been exceptional and punctual on providing professional service to me though in a short notice. He’s great at his job and guided me through all the aspects.
Tuan
Tuan2 posts

Great Service

Wayne is very good inspector
We are happy with his service
Rosh
Rosh2 posts

Great service!

Peter Carson was very thorough in his inspections and gave me a really good understanding of the home and different renovations and extensions that had occurred over the years. He was very practical and talked through a few things to look out for but also what he would do to make some improvements to the home. We were confident to purchase the home after Peter's advice.
  Fair Incentive

Our new home - concerns addressed

We were new to Australia and had been aware of the need for a property inspection especially with regard termites.
We engaged Resicert to inspect the house we finally moved into.
The inspection went well with several areas of concern noted on the detailed report provided by Resicert which were addressed by the outgoing owner. We subsequently moved into the property and I can report that after 4 months we have had no issues and are very comfortable.
I would highly recommend Aaron from Resicert for his professional integrity, his detailed report with regard what is now our new home.
Alesha K.
Alesha K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Brilliant

Joel was very professional and always available for any questions or requests i had of him - was also happy to run through the report with me afterwards if there was anything that was unclear
Cathy Furness
Cathy FurnessSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

10 - Brilliant - Tell All!

“The inspection was booked in very quickly.
Report was easy to read and sent to my client as soon as inspection was completed.”
Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Resicert Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Chantalle H.
Chantalle H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Good Job

I had a pest and building done through this company last year in Bendigo Vic and the assessor was super thorough and had an excellent eye for detail even down to cracked tiles.

Would recommend the assessor in Bendigo.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Service

I recently had a structural and pest inspection undertaken by Oliver Moore and am very happy with the service provided. Ollie went out of his way to look at some additional items I requested. His report was really detailed and comprehensive, and was a great help to us as interstate buyers. Thanks for a great service and value for money product.
Callen P.
Callen P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Service

Richard was extremely thorough, helpful and friendly. Would recommend to all.
Suku George
Suku GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Excellent Service

Manoj was very welcoming and responsive to calls . Explained about his observations and recommendation
Praveen S.
Praveen S.2 posts

10 - Brilliant - Tell All! - “It was a detailed inspection with photos

We used Daniel for our first property pre purchase building and pest inspection. He was very helpful and noted all the major and minor issues with photos and a professional report the same day after the inspection was completed. I will rate him at 5 Stars and will definitely recommend . Good luck and all the best Daniel Simpson
Noel
NoelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Brilliant

This is my 2nd time using Resicert. Richard was fantastic from the outset. He was extremely responsive to messages and we received the report on the same day as inspection. Spoke to Richard post inspection for a debrief and answered all my questions and potential concerns. Report was very easy to understand. Couldn't have asked for a better building inspection experience. Highly recommend
Katia
KatiaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

10 - Brilliant - Tell All! - “Shayne was extremely professional from the start. He explained to me in detail what the inspection would entail before it was carried out. Once the inspection was complete, again Shayne contacted me and explained in detail what he inspected. Very happy with the professionalism and the service.”
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Epitome of Professionalism

“Aaron was professional from the get go! He had great communication leading up to the inspection. Aaron was prompt and had a detailed report sent to us within less than 24 hours. He even had a detailed follow up phone call discussing the report!”
Paul
Paul3 posts
  Fair Incentive

10 - Brilliant - Tell All!

Aaron was very genuine and easy to communicate with. I attended the inspection and he showed me all the areas he thought attention should be paid to.
Ryan C.
Ryan C.Central West, NSW

mfisher
mfisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC46 posts
Jason
Jason

Waste of time and fake reports!

Had a visit by the inspector prior to settlement. Missed a heap of items all physically viewable. I went through the complaints department and they couldn’t care less. Wouldn’t acknowledge my points and gave no care of customer service. The inspector Andy seemed like a nice guy but wouldn’t return calls after I raised issues. If I could give a negative 5 I would.
PJ
PJSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Lilian QLD
Lilian QLD

Highly recommend

Brilliant report, very informative with clear meanings and photo's for clear description
Grant H.
Grant H.

Poor Quality Inspection

Booked with Andy from Berwick. Responded promptly and seemed professional, very accommodating to short notice.

Was a new property so under his advice signed up for the $750 package. The report was appalling, lacking many critical things that I’d spotted in my 15 min walk through. When confronted about the issues not identified was told “sorry I missed that.

Now we have settled on the property and many more defects have been discovered which will cost many times what we paid for the worthless report.

Ces
CesPerth, WA9 posts

Poor inspection

Before purchasing my house 8 yrs ago was told everything was structurally sound. A month ago ceiling collapsed due to poor workmanship?poor plumbing wasn’t picked up not even connected properly which made my decking at the front of house rot. Didn’t have enough downpipe on my gutter wasn’t picked up. I think this company looked after the seller and not the buyer who paid for the inspection. I’m now getting a second opinion for my roofing and gutter who I’m sure will do a better job of inspection. Holding my breath they don’t find major problem with the roofing structure. Stay away from this company. When you try to complain they tell you there’s nothing they can do!!
Joumana
Joumana3 posts

Excellent job Shayne

Shayne was a professional from the beginning. Very punctual, took photos, pointed out which area needs to be maintained and checked regularly. Submitted a detailed report. Great job Shayne. Thanks
uu11wa
uu11waPerth, WA

Choose another!

Very lengthy report but not a single item highlighted that I hadn’t already noted. Missed key issues and when questioned about them they don’t seem to care. Not worth the money in any way. Expensive and difficult to correspond with once they have your money. State things like - likely to be termite activity in the area, owners son says pool was inspected and is all good… if you’re seeking a document that’s kind to the seller and no help as a buyer aside from costing you money - this is the one
Julie S.
Julie S.

Very Happy with Services !

My husband and I used Resicert Services and we are very happy! Andrew provided us with a thorough and professional report and he made time to provide both of us a verbal report after the inspection was completed.
Horrible
HorribleSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Lies and no respect

[Content Removed] it’s a shame they don’t treat the franchisee’s with respect after they have paid their money to buy into this business model.
Don’t believe you will get your money back after nine months if it’s not for you , it’s only if you can find a buyer........
Like a lot of franchises they don’t tell you the whole truth. Coupled together with sneaky underhanded tactics.
Ignore the pretty pictures and sweet words, it’s all fake.
Your better of starting your own business, as tough as it may be.
This company adopts the [Content Removed], and use the same social engineering tactics.

Mathew
MathewPerth, WA

Disgraceful

I have a timber and pest inspection carried out on a property before settlement, I was told there were not active termites in the subfloor when i moved into the property 5 weeks later I decided to take a look at the subfloor my self and this is what I found. Please stay away from this company
Peter
Peter2 posts

Disappointed

It was told to us the hole in the floor was from mopping a handy man to fix. Extensive moisture damage from sub floor not legal height above ground. Repairs total $20000
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Simon was recommended to me. He fit into a very tight schedule very obligingly. Simon wrote an amazingly detailed report which I can use as a reference over the next few years to keep my property well maintained.
Adam
Adam2 posts

Very professional

The inspector was very prompt and was very easy to communicate with.
The report itself was very professional and went into great detail, not only with repairs but also with preventative maintenance.