Resicert Property Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Horrible
HorribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lies and no respect

Ha ha it’s a shame they don’t treat the franchisee’s with respect after they have paid their money to buy into this business model.
Don’t believe you will get your money back after nine months if it’s not for you , it’s only if you can find a buyer........
Like a lot of franchises they don’t tell you the whole truth. Coupled together with sneaky underhanded tactics.
Ignore the pretty pictures and sweet words, it’s all fake.
Your better of starting your own business, as tough as it may be.
This company adopts the L Ron Hubbard management system from the church of Scientology, and use the same social engineering tactics.

Job Satisfaction
Mathew
MathewPerth, WA

Disgraceful

I have a timber and pest inspection carried out on a property before settlement, I was told there were not active termites in the subfloor when i moved into the property 5 weeks later I decided to take a look at the subfloor my self and this is what I found. Please stay away from this company

Not Worth the Paper it's Written on

I found resicert on google, contacted Joel who I must say came across as a nice guy but when it comes down to it I haven't been told anything I didn't know already. The report wouldn't be worth the pieces of paper it's written on. Yes its this massive 27 pages and looks good, but when you break it down its all copy paste with an odd 10 words relevant to your own property. Wish I had spoken to my conveyancer before booking because she has had issues with resicert previously. Under the house was apparently too low, its on stumps and you can crawl under easy enough so nothing has been inspected under the house. Based in WA with 1 guy having the builders license with all these any bodies working under him. What a waste of $645!

Job Satisfaction
Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Resicert Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Stacey b
Stacey bPerth

Worst customer service ever !!!!!! Will never use this company again

In WA we went through Resicert to get our building inspection and pest treatment done.
At first was pest guy was good, but when the pest inspector did not finish the work it took over 1 month to get him to come back and with 3 times I had meetings booked with him and he never turned up didn't even call or anything to let me know and then rude comments to myself as to why as I had to chase him to do it "things come up" was one.And I had even paid the pest guy for the job!!!!!
Building inspector missed leaking gas bottles connections that my plumber found when we went to move in,to say the least Im not happy.

Shell
ShellPerth

Property Condition Report dishonest misleading

Dale
DalePerth

Did the inspection - well sort of.....

See all Resicert Property Inspections reviews