Resicert Property Inspections

Resicert Property Inspections

4.4

• Job Satisfaction

Very Happy with Services !

My husband and I used Resicert Services and we are very happy! Andrew provided us with a thorough and professional report and he made time to provide both of us a verbal report after the inspection was completed.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simon was recommended to me. He fit into a very tight schedule very obligingly. Simon wrote an amazingly detailed report which I can use as a reference over the next few years to keep my property well maintained.

Very professional

The inspector was very prompt and was very easy to communicate with.
The report itself was very professional and went into great detail, not only with repairs but also with preventative maintenance.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Resicert Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Jade mcclymans
Jade mcclymansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service..

A very thorough and professional inspection which i’d Highly recommend to anyone having a building and pest inspection. This gives peace of mind to anybody looking at purchasing a home and well worth the money!!

Merv K.
Merv K.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Organisation

From the outset we had confidence that our interests were being represented in a professional manner. We are entrusting the Building and Pest inspector with our last line of assessment in our largest asset and their comprehensive review was critical. Time was taken to explain any question and in a manner which can be understood. Have no hesitation recommending their services, knowing they are acting in their clients best interests.

Job Satisfaction

Professional, on time and easy to deal with.

The inspector turned up on time and completed the property inspection in a timely manner. Our report was emailed quickly. Would highly recommend. Very professional and easy to deal with!

Al Z
Al ZSydney, NSW

Outstanding service, outstanding report

Wayne Steer is amazing. Honest, efficient and professional! A most comprehensive and accurate report. An absolute must before putting your hard earned dollars on the table. Peace of mind is what he provides

Fantastic Work From Jordan: I recommend

I recommend Jordan’s services at a 10/10. His attention to detail was key in enabling me to make suitable decisions based on the inspection report. In addition, I found him reliable, personable and genuinely interested in doing all he could to ensure I had all the necessary information.

If that hasn’t sold you, you’ll be pleased to note that their prices are competitive and they’re extremely responsive

LAS
LASPerth, WA

Best company

Wayne from the company was very friendly and &, the reports were very informative...the building & termite inspection was well done & it was good to have photos...overall they did a great job.... Thanks Wayne & the resicert team

Chad M.
Chad M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great house inspection service

Within the first minute David had me comfortable and I was happy to entrust the reporting to him. David took the time to explain exactly what he would be doing.

John S.
John S.Western District, VIC

An first rate experience

The inspection report received from Resicert's David Bridgewater was money well invested. The report highlighted the specifics needing attention along with an overall, clearly stated assessment. Exactly what we needed.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional

The inspections and reports were detailed and relevant, not just a "cut and paste". The information contained allowed me to contact the vendor to address a few items that were important from a building regulations perspective. Furthermore the report will provide a guide for ongoing maintenance for the new property I have purchased. Even the vendor's real estate agent was impressed by the professionalism and detail.

CAMEK Constructions PL
CAMEK Constructions PLCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and easy!

We were recommended by our Conveyencer to contact Anthony from Resicert regarding some owner builder jobs. Anthony was great. Good communication. He got the job done in no time and we had the documents we needed within a couple of days. Very easy process!

Lance
Lance

Reliable & a Eye for detail

Manoj was a true professional to deal with. He spent a good time on my property to find defects and the report he presented was quite detailed. I am happy to recommend him and wish him the best in his career.

Art N.
Art N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I contacted Joel from Resicert and he was so professional, polite and thorough. I needed a building inspection on a studio and he came almost straight away. He found no issues which helped me thru the sale of my house. I would thoroughly recommend anyone needing to have to have this sort of thing done.
10 out of 10