RESIMAC Financial Services

RESIMAC Financial Services

2.0

Liaquat A.

Liaquat A.

Avoid at all cost, empty promises

Avoid at all cost, paid valuation from my pocket, Resimac promised to deduct $150
Then Deducted &295, they given me conditional offer in 60 day after very tiring process and lots of documents.
Only condition was to provide contract so it can go unconditional.
Contract and all documents provided again
But could not get decision in 2 weeks time.
Got extension for extra 2 weeks.
At last minutes after 28 days, they said I can’t get that amount to buy the property and they can only approve 100k less than the required.
Wondering why they didn’t assessed property at first place and waisted my money and time.
Very unprofessional service, will never recommend.

was looking to access some equity against my home to buy an apartment

I was looking to access some equity against my home to buy an apartment and my broker initially got me to apply through my existing lender. They ended up dragging the application on, askng lots of questions, then did not want to give me the cashout I had asked for. My broker then spoke to a few different lenders and recommended we reapply through Resimac. They took less than a week to give us indicative approval, and soon after that formally approved the loan and the cashout.

Jesse F.

Jesse F.Sydney, NSW

It possible to buy my dream home.

I want to thank them for providing me the best home loan plan, at quiet low-interest rates. Your great loan features and exclusive customer benefits, has made it possible to buy my dream home.

Phil G.

Phil G.Perth, WA

Watch the fee's.

Watch the fee's and charges, way above others and they save the best to the end. Haven't had a loan for several years but now want to charge in excess of $533 administration discharge fee to close the account????

Terrible customer service

I made a phone enquiry about adjusting our two loans. They sent an email reply three weeks later. I just replied to that email. The response was "Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response to confirm we have received your email. We will respond to your request within 12 business days."
I jumped on the phone. I have been on hold for 72 minutes and counting. The hold music ominously disappeared after 61 and a half minutes.
As long as you know the customer service is beyond terrible, they're OK.

Great advice and guidance helped me

Thanks, guys for making things feasible for us. Your great advice and guidance helped me to get a bank loan at quiet low-interest rates. I am also grateful to your adviser who suggested to me how to maintain a good credit score.

Product Review

Product ReviewSydney, NSW

Simply rate rip off

Avoid Resimic at all cost. They can still charge 4% under the current COVID 19 situation and only pass on a fraction of the RBA rate cut and increase your rate out of the RBA cycle. Only apply if you are comfortable with those furious excuse like we are not a bank, RBA has nothing to do with our pricing etc.

Never shop Kogan

Never shop KoganSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I could give Resimac a ZERO rating

This lender treats its customers like fools. I contacted them and asked them why it took 4 weeks to pass on the RBA rate cuts to their customers. I got an email back saying they have such a large customer base that it takes 4 weeks for them to make the changes. So I sent them back a letter I have received from Resimac in 2017 where they put the rate up two days before they advised their customers. The letter received from Resimac was dated 1st May 2017, advising they had increased my rate on 28th April 2018. With technology happened as quickly as it is, very soon there will be an alternative to banks and customers will leave in droves. Customers hate banks

Ellen W.

Ellen W.Sydney, NSW

A great lender

Having been with ANZ for almost 10 years, I was disappointed when I realised how high my interest rate was compared to what they were offering new clients. My broker recommended Resimac, who were offering great rates. As I had spare equity against my home, I was able to use this to refinance my investment lending over at home loan rates (instead of investment loan rates).

The application process with Resimac was smooth, with my broker handling the bulk of it. All in all, a painless experience and I've now been with Resimac for more than 6 months. I was also very pleased to see how quickly they adjusted their rates after the RBA cuts.

Application Process

Chris G.

Chris G.Sydney, NSW

Best lender on the market!

SJJ

SJJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Risk Fee - Beware!!

I am another customer that wasn't adequately informed of the risk fee. It was only advised at the last moment when I no option but to pay it as settlement was imminent. Although I had provided everything needed when asked, their terrible service led to a rush getting the loan finalised resulting in this situation. I am now wondering whether this is a deliberate tactic in order to collect this fee as it seems this has occurred with other customers also. I am now lodging a complaint with AFCA.

Aussie

AussieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Afraid- Seriously, DO NOT DO THIS TO YOURSELF

If you need to use these guys to get your loan, you should re-evaluate your situation and not borrow the money.

If you even so much as need a very little bit of help keeping up with the expensive payments on a high-interest rate loan, they will treat you like a piece of dirt.

So if you're having trouble putting food on the table? The response is "That's not our problem, and if you don't keep up with the payments, we'll foreclose and evict you."

However, I would definitely recommend them to my worst enemy.

This company is ruthless, even if you're only a few hundred dollars behind. Amazing. Buyer Beware.

Mike B

Mike BSydney

Errors made and Poor Service

Awful

When we called to ask why we got a dishonor fee when we had funds available, we were told that they "did not know why" and "why are you with Resimac if you don't like the service?" Awful customer service, slow to update transactions - we have to wait till Wednesday for the transactions that have happened over the week-end to be updated. Just terrible.

Oliver

OliverCanberra

Too slow to approve, nearly lost purchase

They took way too long to approve my loan and I nearly lost the sale. My purchase contract had a finance clause in 28 days which is typically plenty of time, but it took them 2 weeks to do valuation and then still no answer weeks later, so I had to abandon and start another application with my bank, who had a bit higher rate but turned everything around in 2 weeks. Incredibly stressful so I would not recommend them. Also when I rang the call centre to check I got people who either gave me the wrong info or didnt know/couldnt give any info/fobbed me off to broker, who also couldn't get any info.

PK P

PK PMelbourne

Nothing but disappointment

Avoid Resimac, they are not worth your time

Sam

SamIpswich

These people deserve more of a ZERO

Very disappointing customer service and very slow delaying 2nd mortgage for my second property. I am ready to cut ties with them and go to another bank once everything is clear. Something that usually takes 60 days is now on the verge of 100 days. I do not recommend RESIMAC!

Nick

NickAdelaide

Shocking - beware of Risk Fee

I am very disappointed with this Non-Bank Lender. Not only have they got a high rate - they have a so called "Risk Fee that was 1% of the total amount borrowed" This was only declared at the last minute - when it was impossible for me to go to another lender. I have written to them to reverse it. They have brushed it aside and I have written to them again - no answer, I still don't know how much they paid the broker. Not included in Loan contracts. I would be very very careful of them. I will certainly be writing to the politicians to include these non-bank lenders and their behavior.

Kerry Neville