Resolve Finance Home Loans

Resolve Finance Home Loans (page 2 of 3)

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (26) · Fixed Rate (12) · Split (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term27.647 years (17)
  • Loan used for:
    • First Home (25)
    • Home Construction (6)
    • Refinancing (5)
    • Investment Property (4)
    • Second Home (1)
  • Online Tools

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Wouldn’t recommend

The person we dealt with first provided us with wrong borrowing amount so loan fell thru and we had to change all our home design to reduce home amount and pay out things.
Then was provided wrong information and details and some paperwork wasn’t checked properly before it was lodged a second time so took us much longer to actually get approved.
Mistakes were made which shouldn’t have been and I felt I was the one calling around to double check things with builder and land developers, also chasing up with broker on stuff I shouldn’t have been doing these sort of things. But luckily calling highlighted more mistakes which were fixed but took much longer before we could actually get approved and start building.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Dan, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Resolve Finance. Customer feedback is very important to us and we have sent you a private message so we can discuss this further to find a resolution. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Jamie from Resolve Finance was a god cent!

Jamie from Resolve was excellent to deal with. He helped me from day one in getting my home loan approved. He was very knowledgeable and no question was left unanswered. 10/10

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful!

Felicity was beyond outstanding! From day dot, she went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. She answered every silly little question or concern we had. We appreciate your dedication, time, friendliness and helpfulness throughout our journey. We would recommend anyone seeking help for a home loan to get Felicity as their broker. Thank you for allowing our dreams to come true!

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shannon, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Shameela

ShameelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Home

I am impressed at how patient and helpful everybody I came in to contact with in all departments have been at Resolve.

They ensure all the information passed down is clear and precise as well as making themselves available anytime to put your mind at ease

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shameela, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Rona M.

Rona M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunny is the best Broker

Sunny has really been helpful through out the whole journey of getting and approving our home loan. He’s always available to meet us specially on weekends each time we have questions. He is very patient and transparent in giving us advice on things we are not familiar with. I would highly advice anyone seeking help for home loan to get Sunny as their broker. We are looking forward to working with him again in the future.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Rona, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and tell us about your journey. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Denyce C.

Denyce C.Pilbara, WA

Highly recommend Daniel Johnston - Resolve Finance

Our sincere "Thanks" to Daniel who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
Appreciate your dedication and time along with your professional and friendly customer service and for always keeping us informed and in the loop with the process.
Daniel helps dreams become reality!

Loan used for:Investment Property
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Denyce, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Chad S.

Chad S.Perth, WA

Krystal is a Gem

I have been dealing with resolve finance for an extended amount of time now but i would happily do it all again, dealing with Krystal has been an absolute piece of cake and she always has your best interest at the forefront of every decision that is made.

Krystal and Elaine have made a somewhat overwhelming and scary process an absolute walk in the park! Krystal's attentions to detail and level of customer service is above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined,

Krystal and Elaine are absolutely amazing and I will be referring people to her when they come to me and ask how I did it.

Thank you so so much you have both been so amazing and helpful.

Excellent first brokering experience

It’s pretty good have a perfectionist on your side when it comes to these sort of things. Really felt like Jamie was looking out for our best interests throughout the whole process. Thank you

Loan used for:Home Construction
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

James barnes

James barnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a great bunch of people to deal with

Simeon was amazing to deal with, we both felt that he took the time and effort to help us throughout the process. My wife and I both work full time and Simeone went the extra mile to contact us at a time which worked for us.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Alfonso V

Alfonso VVictoria

Construction home loan approved!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Alfonso, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and tell us about your journey. We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Thank you to Jamie from Resolve Finance. He was absolutely fantastic and I would highly recommend him. Everything he said would happen did and he has found us the best loan for our circumstances. Thanks Jamie!!

Loan used for:Home Construction
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Penny, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and friendly service. Taylar Stephens 10/10

A big thank you to to Taylar and the team at Resolve Finance.
Is very helpful and always provided great advice to my wife and I during our homeloan application.
Would highly advise anyone seeking some advice to reach out to Taylar.

Looking forward to working with him in the future.

10/10. Well done !

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We love to hear back from our customers. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Leroy

LeroyPerth, WA

Excellent Service from Martin at Resolve Finance.

Martin has been excellent through the entire process. This was our first home with little to no experience regarding the intricacy of financing a home.

He took time to explain the process to us in detail and was very responsive on emails and phone calls.

We highly recommend his services.

Brad L.

Brad L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taylar from Resolve Finance home loans has been so good and easy to use

- Customer service 10/10
- Didnt experience any issues through out this process.
- very satisfied with the rate we received for this loan.
I recommend Resolve finance to anyone looking for their first home loan.

Cathy T

Cathy TPerth, WA

You made my dream come true!

Richard organised my home loan without any problems. He made the whole process easy and stressfree and was a pleasure to deal with. I didn't think I would qualify but he knew exactly who would be the best option for my application and it was approved quickly. Can't recommend his knowledge and efficiency highly enough, thanks Richard!!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Cathy, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Easy and Contactable

Martin helped my partner and I finally get our home loan to build and we've now moved into our amazing new home. He was always easy to contact and always had the time to answer all my questions and follow up with our bank when required.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shannon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Dave

DaveSouth West, WA

Smooth process

Thanks Daniel Johnston for your work and input on my third time refinancing with you would highly recommended resolve.
Peace of mind not having to chase up your requests knowing all methods of communication are acted on and a response and update sent thanks again Daniel will definitely be using your services again.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Refinancing
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Dave. thank you for sharing your feedback with Resolve Finance! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent service and experience with Martin from Resolve

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Such an easy and knowledgeable experience!

I went to resolve not knowing anything about home loans etc and dealt with Martin Ireland, what a gent!!! He was able to break it all down for me and really gave me peace of mind, No hidden agenda’s if I ever had a query Martin would email or ring me without hesitation! Customer satisfaction I would have to give 5/5 stars, I will be recommending resolve and particularly Martin in the future, it was such an ‘easy to do’ experience- a thousand thank you’s!

Loan TypeSplit
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shauna, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Vikramjit singh

Vikramjit singhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A service beyond the expectations

We have been to few brokers before meeting Sunny Singh from Resolve finance and we were really impressed with his ideas and knowledge in his field. He is very professional in terms of providing us information and clarifying issues. Our case was complicated even then sunny made it go through really smooth with his hard work and dedication. It was pleasurable dealing with Team resolve Finance.
we will definitely recommend Resolve finance to our Family and friends.

Thanks !!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.