Restaurant Equipment Online

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (104)

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service!

Very happy with how our orders have been processed, delivered and followed up. Website is great, and made fitting out our kitchen very easy; despite not having a physical storefront, we were able to talk to a customer service rep and get all the details we needed about products before purchasing. Will definitely use them again!

Service above and beyond. Thank you!

They went out of their way to make sure of delivery. The product was exactly as described. They were professional and kind.
Thank you.
I would shop here again and recommend it

Do not deal with this company

I place an order and payed for a freezer, website said it was in stock, they didnt have it in stock, i rang multiple times and was promiced call backs which i never got, strung me along for weeks before finally refunding me the money after me calling too many times to remember!
Dont deal with this company youll regret it like i did

Mark
Mark

Min J.

Min J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The trolley’s quality is excellent! Perfect performance! Exactly what we want.

Excellent service!The first time we use the company, extremely impressive! Maintenance on time! Highly recommended! Will use next time without hesitation! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts!

Catherine

CatherineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was exactly what I was hoping for.

The tems I ordered were of great quality and were all well packaged for safe transportation and delivered in a quick turn around. I would highly recommand these products and company to others.

Worth the money

Great attention, and high quality ending products. I found my nee supplier from now on. I just bought spare parts for A machine but will buy whole equipment as well .

Ritesh G.

Ritesh G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service no reply back

Worst customer service tried to contact so many times every time i call they take my details and no one call back price might be cheapest but word service I have experienced

Great new Freezer

Professional customer service, checked the item was in stock and arranged assisted delivery, checked item was delivered and functioning, send invoice and processed payment smoothly - very easy to deal with

Jess Robbins

Jess RobbinsNortheast, VIC

Overall great experience

Perfect item description, very fast delivery and great follow up customer service. Had been searching for the best price and found this site to be by far. Highly recommend using this site and will be purchasing again.

Find out how Restaurant Equipment Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Perfect! Reasonable price with Excellent customer service.

I have bought half of the equipment for my shop from this people,
Price was always lowest I could find, the customer service was best I have ever experienced. I highly recommend

Janet

JanetMid West, WA

really happy with our purchase

The deep fryer we purchased from Restaurant Equipment is brilliant, it works well, heats quickly, cooks to perfection and is also easy to clean once finished. Wish we had bought one sooner.

LiL d.

LiL d.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Retal Experience

Online website was easy to navigate, functional and product search was great.
Ordering was a very easy step by step process and it includes PayPal which was great.
Over confirmed via email with clear & concise processing and delivery expected time frames... 2 followed by 3.. It was delivered on time and the delivery guy had good communication and customer service skills.
The product exactly as ordered and in A1 condition and working brilliantly.

Jenna

Jenna

Perfect. Wish I purchased sooner.

Delivered straight too my door. Fantastic product. Wish I brought it months ago. Will buy again from the store again. Great price too the best I could find online & locally. Thankyou very much.

Jo S.

Jo S.Southeast, SA

Great efficient service

After shopping around for a salamander ,came across your site, which was the best deal so ordered........... well I’m glad I did , quick prompt delivery, here within a few days. Hassle free. I know where I will be purchasing from in the future

Kelly H.

Kelly H.South Australia

Quick efficient service

Quick and easy purchase process. Fast and efficient delivery. During COVID19 pandemic where all other transport services seem to take extra long this was not the case. Product exactly as described. :)

Phillip S.

Phillip S.Sydney, NSW

They had they best price and great service, everything was really easy to organise and the best part was they delivered when they said they would. I was very happy with my experience.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Thanks for the kind words Phil :)

Zobil

ZobilQueensland

Quote a price and than once paid, price was doubled and told cant collect until I pay more.

I was quoted a price which I thought was a good deal. A couple of days later, on the day I was planning to drive down and collect I was told that I had been verbally quoted and physically emailed the wrong price and would not be allowed to collect until I paid almost double the initially invoiced price. Very shady.

Dale Z.

Dale Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service!

I was looking for some equipment that I could collect from a store or warehouse. Given the current pandemic, this proved very difficult to find. Annie was very helpful in seeking to find something that I could collect. Unfortunately, her suggestion wasn't suitable and I ended up ordering the equipment to get posted out. Nonetheless, the process was smooth and easy, and I received the goods quickly and in perfect order. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Aww, thanks for this Dale! Annie is such a star! :)

Loc H.

Loc H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesomely delicious Gelato and Sorbet!

Shipping was very fast. The machine came in a box that was heavily padded with foam. Churned my first batch of gelato in 20 minutes. Onto experimenting with my seventh batch and couldn't be happier. If you love ice cream, making your own is a very rewarding experience.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi Loc, really appreciate it! I'm happy you had a great experience shopping with us. Hope to do more business with you soon!

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way

Bought 4 heat lamp units, great price, efficient and friendly staff, fast delivery and everything arrived in good order so very happy with the experience and will use next time

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi Paul, you made me smile from ear to ear! Thank you :)

See all Restaurant Equipment Online reviews