Restaurant Equipment Online

Restaurant Equipment Online (page 3 of 8)

Great customer service

Very happy with the service and will buy products again for sure, happy to deal with this business again and buy products when required, pricing was great as well,

Thanks Jamie

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi Jamie, we're glad that your happy with your purchase. Hoping to deal with you again soon :) Stay safe!

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scamming people now with stock they do not have

I bought a freezer last week and then immediately referred a friend who is a single mother with MS. We both received emails Wednesday stating the items had shipped. Yesterday we both received emails advising the freezers that had already been shipped were now out of stock. The listings on the site are fake and they have zero stock but will take your cash now. They do not answer the phone now and when you call about your order you are directed to the answering service.

Aaron

AaronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchase with caution

We purchased a blender that wasn't suitable for us and it needed to be returned. We accepted the 25% handling fee charge would apply and returned the blender once we had been given return address details (which took a week). The extra blender jug we ordered never arrived - which was fine. Then, 4 weeks after the blender received back, we are yet to receive any credit - either for the blender or the jug that was never dispatched. There has been little communication, and we have to continually follow up with RE blaming the supplier. Not nearly good enough.

Simple and effective

Restaurant Equipment Online was a really easy and cost effective group to deal with when ordering a medium quantity of replacement tables for our business.
Despite being interstate, I would recommend them and their service highly.

Patrick W.

Patrick W.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support team!

I was messaging back and forth in regards to a sandwich press for about 2 days with a load of questions and the support team there were amazing! Contacted suppliers to ask all of my questions and in the end got exactly what we were after. Well Done!

Sammy

SammyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service was helpful

We purchased a freezer from restaurantequipment.com.au several months ago, all was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped cooling. We contacted their customer care team who put us in touch with the manufacturer's service department after running through a few basic trouble-shooting questions. The freezer technician came out a day or two later and fixed the issue. We received several calls and SMS's during the process from the customer care team who wanted to make sure our issue was resolved quickly which it was. I would have liked no issue to begin with but it was very reassuring to know that we were being looked after by restaurantequipment.com.au even though they weren't the ones who actually look after the after sales servicing

Archie TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service . Middle man that blames everyone else if if there is an issue

We purchased a Polar G-Series Upright Display Fridge White and it arrived damaged. The process of getting if fixed by Restaurant Equipment Online was a complete nightmare. To the point where we were going to take legal action. We eventually tracked down the supplier and they resolved the issue in a very professional manner.

After delivery I received a message asking me if i was happy. I responded with the issues only to find out by the company owner that this is only an automated message and he didn't know where my response went. :-)

Would definately not recommend this Restaurant Equipment Online as they are only a middle man. Good luck getting support if you have an issue

Archie T

Your company played no role in assisting with the resolution. My feedback represents our experience with restaurant equipment online and future client need to be aware of the service you provide. Timing on my comment is irrelevant.

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service and product!

I recently purchased a larger fridge for my cafe via REO and honestly the process was very easy to understand and quick turn around time. The quality is excellent and priced very well! Highly recommend to anyone! Thanks REO

Very happy customer

I ordered a deep fryer from Restaurant Equipment Online for my burger shop and couldn't be happier. I spent a while checking out other sites but these guys are by far the best. Cheapest prices and best range by miles. Amazing customer service and follow up, very impressed! Thanks again.

Sheridan

SheridanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with product

I recently ordered a food processor for our precooked meals shop and I am very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery process. Can highly recommend this site.

Cortz

Cortz

Express turnaround and top notch customer service

We purchased a blender and a fridge from restaurant equipment online for our cafe, the turnaround time was fantastic, it came a lot quicker than we anticipated and customer support during and after was first class! I called up with setup questions and support was quick to help me through it. The whole was process was seamless and smooth.

Terrible customer service!

I have been trying to return my fridge for approx a month now and have contacted this company 12 times and counting, with no success. I would absolutely NOT recommend this company

David A.
David A.

Thanks Matt. The experience did improve towards the end, so thanks for that

DanielPerth, WA

SCAM!! No compromise - No Service

Very bad service

I placed an order on 16/12/19 and have not heard from anyone since. pretty bad service have rung them and e-mailed only to get a call centre saying someone will ring me back.

Brendon
Brendon
Michael

MichaelBrisbane, Queensland

Great Product at a good price - Delivery arrangements could be smoother

Appears to be a much better product than the normal retail fridges for a similar (or lower price). Delivery is a little bit clunky, but I'm in a regional area.

Lin

LinNorth West, QLD

great service

I purchased all of my equipment in my small shop, not all of them are great but the customer service is excellent! Thank you for helping me resolve my issues quicker with my equipment!

Bob S.

Bob S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Worst Experience

I ordered a commercial drink fridge and explained at the time that I was driving to sydney to collect. They took all day to get me the paperwork and i missed the timeframe to collect and had to make a second trip from Terrigal to near liverpool. Now i keep getting hounded for a review so there it is!!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

I ordered drink tubs that I couldn't find elsewhere which I needed quickly for a work function. It was easy to order through Restaurant Equipment, with pain free delivery and a kind follow up via email.

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery

I ordered a dinner set Monday night (heavy with many pieces) and it arrived at our door in Adelaide on Thursday. Progress of the order was provided by email and text. Great service. I would definitely use them again.

See all Restaurant Equipment Online reviews